SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 60 of 65 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by fangirlsamuri Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:28 am

Whoever the heck the f1 turns out to be, damn this has been and will be one heck of an emotional ride. And to know that the bachelorette is next week! We won't be able to catch a breath!!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sevening Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:06 am

Okay, so just my final thoughts before we head to these last 2 episodes. IA that our ideas on the F1 has been changing constantly so much that it's insane - if that's the producers aim then they certainly have done their job well as far as the F3 ladies are concerned.

Even without the inside info, this is really what I thought since last week, just my humble opinion:
F1 Alex, F2 Olena, F3 Nikki.

Now I previously always thought that Nikki was F1 and had it in the bag, really. I tried very hard all season to be unbiased and objective, but tbh found that Alex was my favourite. I never said much tho cos she really is the least fave among the frontrunners, and everyone on SM dislikes her with such a passion.

All season I've seen the love story that is Richie and Alex. His physical connection and even emotional connection looks the strongest with her, especially now. At the HTD, I picked up a few things that I felt were very telling in how certain he is with Alex:
- He told her he missed her too
- He made it very clear that not meeting Elijah was NOT a dealbreaker for him and Alex
- He was hit with unbelievably strong questions from all sides of the family (from taking on Elijah, to being an instant family, to whether he's willing to move, to whether he's being fake, etc) and he responded very well and quite honestly (good on him) considering he had to think of an answer very quickly
- He kissed Alex TWICE in his goodbye - they kissed, he said goodbye and they kissed again - this did not happen with the other girls in HTD
- Bearing in mind that the kiss they had when they were sitting in the grass was not even aired in the end (correct me if I'm wrong)

IMO even tho Alex is my fave, I did not see her as F1 because her edit was horrid and I could not see past why they would make the F1 be edited that way (unless Richie does a Blake ofc, but IMHO I don't think he does, I really genuinely believe that Richie is still together with the girl he has chosen).

But in light of recent developments and my gut continually telling me that Alex is really the dark horse everyone has not expected, I am going to go with that - just my honest opinion.

Tbh I will genuinely be surprised myself if Alex really ends up as F1 because I was so convinced earlier in the season that it would not be her. But IMO given that I don't think I can trust the horrible editing this season, judging purely by connection and ignoring completely everything on SM and the public's preference, this is what I have concluded.

Sevening

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:12 am

Sevening wrote:Okay, so just my final thoughts before we head to these last 2 episodes. IA that our ideas on the F1 has been changing constantly so much that it's insane - if that's the producers aim then they certainly have done their job well as far as the F3 ladies are concerned.

Even without the inside info, this is really what I thought since last week, just my humble opinion:
F1 Alex, F2 Olena, F3 Nikki.

Now I previously always thought that Nikki was F1 and had it in the bag, really. I tried very hard all season to be unbiased and objective, but tbh found that Alex was my favourite. I never said much tho cos she really is the least fave among the frontrunners, and everyone on SM dislikes her with such a passion.

All season I've seen the love story that is Richie and Alex. His physical connection and even emotional connection looks the strongest with her, especially now. At the HTD, I picked up a few things that I felt were very telling in how certain he is with Alex:
- He told her he missed her too
- He made it very clear that not meeting Elijah was NOT a dealbreaker for him and Alex
- He was hit with unbelievably strong questions from all sides of the family (from taking on Elijah, to being an instant family, to whether he's willing to move, to whether he's being fake, etc) and he responded very well and quite honestly (good on him) considering he had to think of an answer very quickly
- He kissed Alex TWICE in his goodbye - they kissed, he said goodbye and they kissed again - this did not happen with the other girls in HTD
- Bearing in mind that the kiss they had when they were sitting in the grass was not even aired in the end (correct me if I'm wrong)

IMO even tho Alex is my fave, I did not see her as F1 because her edit was horrid and I could not see past why they would make the F1 be edited that way (unless Richie does a Blake ofc, but IMHO I don't think he does, I really genuinely believe that Richie is still together with the girl he has chosen).

But in light of recent developments and my gut continually telling me that Alex is really the dark horse everyone has not expected, I am going to go with that - just my honest opinion.

Tbh I will genuinely be surprised myself if Alex really ends up as F1 because I was so convinced earlier in the season that it would not be her. But IMO given that I don't think I can trust the horrible editing this season, judging purely by connection and ignoring completely everything on SM and the public's preference, this is what I have concluded.

I could not agree with you anymore. My thoughts exactly. I was so certain it was not Alex from the few episodes. At this point, if Nikki, Olena or Alex win.. I would have expected it. This season is honestly one of the most weirdest season ever
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:31 am

Maybe, just maybe, the article about Richie choosing Alex but in love with Nikki is about the FRC dilemma where he has a problem choosing. It might be that he was going to choose Alex all along and then at the last minute he realised that he was in love with Nikki. Rose coloured glasses maybe but still hoping

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:54 pm

solaroo wrote:I noticed in the Daily Telegraph article today that Olena says:

“I was really trying to figure out what feelings he had for me. Nobody wants to be rejected on national television, so I really wanted to make sure that he’s the one for me and I’m the one for him. I didn’t say I love you, but that doesn’t mean I don’t have feeling for him,” she confessed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have highlighted the words in bold just to suggest this might confirm Olena is not F1 since we already have the voiceover of the F1 saying 'I love you'.  Not sure what anyone else thinks?

1) If Olena is not F1, why would she say after filming is over that that it did not mean she has feelings for Richie. She could easily have said more of the direction she tried but she could not get that kind of feeling for Richie. It is not necessary to make herself vulnerable when she does not need to.
2) I must have missed the F1 telling Richie she loved him. On the other hand, I wonder if there is evidence to show that it was the F1 speaking or even more if only the F1 said I love you.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:21 pm

I read it to mean theat the fact that she didnt say that to him while the others did during HTD didnt mean she wasnt feeling like Nikki and Alex did. She wasnt going to say it and get rejected on TV but when she figured out his, she may have said it too. IMO.

Who knows eh? only a few more hours now. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:42 pm

see2love wrote:I read it to mean theat the fact that she didnt say that to him while the others did during HTD didnt mean she wasnt feeling like Nikki and Alex did. She wasnt going to say it and get rejected on TV but when she figured out his, she may have said it too. IMO.

Who knows eh? only a few more hours now. laugh out loud

That's exactly what I think she was saying as well. Besides, down to the F3, they can't say after filming is over that they didn't have feelings for the lead. They talk about how they are feeling while it was filming.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:13 pm

Getting so close now, I can smell it! (No jokes about Richie's personal hygiene please lolpanda 

For me, it's a battle between head and heart. My heart says Nikki, but those damn screen caps, there doesn't seem to be enough. That's the only thing I see against Nikki at the moment. Until the Olena photo sh*tstorm broke out on Monday my head was saying was saying F1 for her, but now after that, and with Alex starting to get some media rehabilitation in the last couple of days, I think Alex is most likely F1 IMO. 

And that bums me out. Not because it's Alex, because if Richie has chosen her they must have an amazing connection, but because IMO production hasn't shown a love story, and they chose not to. Because if he chooses Alex, the footage was there, and they chose not to show it. They could have still edited Nikki and Olena the same way to have other contenders, and doubt about the F1, but they could have not hung Alex out to dry so much with her edit. Off my :soapbox now, very much looking forward to the next 2 eps to see how it all pans out, and especially Richie with his F1.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:16 pm

Ok still trying to work this all out as feel the edit is usually the key. Just looked at this bachau preview and noticed that Alex and Nikki talk about their feelings however Richie is asking Olena "how do you feel about me?" Again Richie is doing the chasing. Not sure what this means given the last 48hrs of SM/spoilers, or if relevant but thought it interesting.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:48 pm

He is trying to pull her out but in the end she will leave because his excuse is we did not get to where we needed to go. IMO after years of watching these things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:50 pm

bowdown [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bowdown

Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:50 pm

When Richie said before his HTD with Olena, he doesn't know her that well, IMO that counted her out as the F1 for me. By htd's the lead is pretty sure who they are going to choose.

So now the preview, he's asking her how she feels? That's not a F1 IMO. By this late in the game, he should know exactly how she feels, but she hasn't told him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 65 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
Da Funk
asim
stuckinsc
DTaylor91
KatydidC