SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 18 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:00 am

But Chad apparently likes to take "naps" with all his ladies friends. laugh out loud So unless Ashley was prepared to hand in her V card quickly, not sure she'd hold Chad's interest very long.  And could you imagine him dealing her with crying and sobbing. laugh out loud

JMO

ETA:  and given her obsessiveness and possessiveness levels now, can you imagine how much worse they'll get after she finally does hand in her V card?  :shocked!:
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Beagle Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:20 am

Ladybug82 wrote:But Chad apparently likes to take "naps" with all his ladies friends. laugh out loud So unless Ashley was prepared to hand in her V card quickly, not sure she'd hold Chad's interest very long.  And could you imagine him dealing her with crying and sobbing. laugh out loud

JMO

ETA:  and given her obsessiveness and possessiveness levels now, can you imagine how much worse they'll get after she finally does hand in her V card?  :shocked!:

If Ashley would tried her stage 5 clinger act on Chad, she would end up as deli meat inside his refrigerator. Chad is no Jared Haibon. Hugesmile
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:29 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:Imagine Chad calling someone a wh*re, and the backlash he'd receive, but AI is getting called 'real and authentic'. I would like to call them out on this in some way, but I don't know how.
That was my reaction few days ago (or was it only yesterday, the time flies with you guys) with Nick. If this is all for entertainment then reading their preaching about the behavior (of Chad) is ridiculous ... but when their fave (sheep) is criticized for the sake of entertainment everything is accepted.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:20 pm

bluwavz wrote:I think she was over-exposed a long time ago. This is her third time on the show but unlike her fellow third timers we're still seeing the same thing over and over again from her and you can only do that for so long. She's gotten old now and her time should be up. Time for a fresh crop of losers to take over and for her to retire from this franchise and get a real life. I think she is much like Chad for a lot of viewers. It was entertaining for awhile but now everyone is kind of over it, but for some reason this show has a hard-on for them and wants to keep putting them out there. No, really, we've had enough now.

All JMO.

4th if you count the same Ashley-crying-over-Jared act on the Janner wedding. IMO Ashley on BIP2 was somewhat tolerable. Janner wedding was a stretch. BIP3 is nauseating.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:32 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I actually think Ashley and Chad might make a good pairing. He would certainly knock Jared right out of her head if only if it's six feet under.

In his current state, I wouldn't wish Chad to be paired up with anyone, not even Ashley I. Chad needs some serious help. JMO

It was smart of Patti Stanger to air Ashley's episode at this time. It was like an I told you so. She hated the experience because IMO Ashley has never been scolded in her life. She seems to be the type who has always gotten what she wanted

The only way she comes out okay after all this is to show maturity by apologizing to people esp Caila for her actions and hurtful words, and to retire the crying act. JMO
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:41 pm

*insert world's smallest violin as She complains all over Twitter about how horrible matchmaker was and how horrible Patty was to her.

Newsflash Ashley: you're only mad because she told you the truth that you didn't want to hear. Get over yourself.

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 18 87b72b10 Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 18 86669110 Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:54 pm

She honestly doesn't believe anyone that says Jared will never be with her, and that he doesn't like her. She's still in denial about it.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:22 pm

OMG.

I checked AI's twitter to see her whining about MDM and she had a link to an Access Hollywood interview. Without actually saying the word 'editing' she blamed it on the edit. And the interviewer was so far up her azz that he actually said - the way Caila said 'good morning' to you was most condescending. W.T. F. There is a condescending way to say 'good morning' now? stupid stupid stupid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:33 pm

Soon she will be the quintessential nut case. Planters should sign her up fast. That would be good branding.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:45 pm

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 18 2292733854  why does she have to be there until near end Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 18 3538374961 :drama
I'm so done with The Ashley Show. Add in The  Amanda Trusngle Story (#purefiction) and this darn season is metaphorically Leah blowing the swan.

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 18 3806527698 Kash

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:23 pm

@seton When the way Caila says "good morning" gets more criticism than Ashley calling her a wh*re and b*tch you know the world has lost the plot.

I wonder how much of the BIP fanbase watched her with Patti? If they combine that with what's been shown already on BIP and are still giving her a free pass for her behaviour then they really are a lost cause IMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:36 pm

Well, imo, consider the source: BORDUHM, Ashley I, Jared, Chad, Daniel, Emily and Haley, Grace and Carly etc.
When the raccoon, crabs and parrot come away making the most sense, the others are not simply a lost cause they are losers. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs