SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:29 am

Georgia Love @georgiealove wrote:I feel like a lot of time and money could be saved if they just set The Bachelor up with The Bachelorette?
6:11 PM - 6 Feb 2013
I can't help but laugh at this tweet by Georgia from 3 years ago which was discovered by someone on Twitter cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:22 pm

"From tonight on, Dober said you’ll see him start to make “selfish” moves to win the girl who is already starting to win his heart"

http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/entertainment/a-near-exit-from-the-bachelorette-sees-courtney-dober-make-a-surprising-declaration/news-story/dded0a8c555af7598d310a9fb5f6713e

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:27 pm

bblake wrote:
Georgia Love @georgiealove wrote:I feel like a lot of time and money could be saved if they just set The Bachelor up with The Bachelorette?
6:11 PM - 6 Feb 2013
I can't help but laugh at this tweet by Georgia from 3 years ago which was discovered by someone on Twitter cantstopl

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 3806527698 that's a classic! Great find @bblake! I wonder how she feels about Richie then ?hahaha Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:33 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3824214/The-Bachelorette-firefighter-Cam-Cranley-says-sexuality-questioned-spoke-Georgia-Love-Disney-obsession.html

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:52 pm

So G was in Sydney yesterday doing promo. do non Sydney leads often head there while their seasons are airing for promo?

I can't but help thinking she is there for 2 reasons, one of which is to do a. Meetup with Matty as well.

Her constantly bringing up the fact that some come out of the woodwork is setting off all sorts of alarm bells in my head.

Last edited by nd4reality on Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:07 pm

Does anyone know why Lee and Courtney don't follow each other on IG. They seem friendly with all others but not each other????
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:04 am

nd4reality wrote:So G was in Sydney yesterday doing promo. do  non Sydney leads often head there while their seasons are airing for promo?
Yes, leads usually do lots of interviews in Sydney while their season airs. Richie actually did a lot less than most leads but Sam Wood (also from Melbourne like Georgia) did lots of interviews in Sydney.

I can't but help thinking she is there for 2 reasons, one of which is to do a. Meetup with Matty as well.
If Matty is F1 she could be there for a meetup. However, if Lee is F1 then living in the same city could mean they have to meet elsewhere and even near Sydney the way that Sam/Snez did near Sydney.

If Jake is F1 then part of me wonders if that was why she did an interview in person here it seems in Gold Coast? I don't recall any past leads being in the Gold Coast in person for interviews? question

Her constantly bringing  up the fact that some come out of the woodwork is setting off all sorts of alarm bells in my head.
I think she is doing it to mislead and will be surprised if it means anything more. In fact, I remember that Sam Frost also tried to mislead and say things similar to Georgia about instant chemistry and then someone else/darkhorse...

For example, here is what Sam Frost said in one interview:
Were there any standouts for you from that first night?
Yeah, absolutely.  There was instant chemistry and butteflies with some, but it was also important for me to find out throughout the journey if there was a foundation for a relationship. There could be the little dark horse that sneaks up out of nowhere and makes you go,‘Where did you come from, you little pocket rocket?’
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3157p12-the-bachelorette-australia-sam-frost-season-1-social-media-media-no-discussion-spoilers-sleuthing#864666
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:11 am

Sundy wrote:Does anyone know why Lee and Courtney don't follow each other on IG. They seem friendly with all others but not each other????
Not sure but Matty J also doesn't follow Courtney (nor Courtney him) and both Matty and Lee were close in the house and follow each other so it is interesting that they both don't follow Courtney
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Flowergrrl Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:53 am

That is interesting. Also, I have mutual friends with both Matty J and Lee on Facebook... and they're the same mutual friends with both. Which makes me think that they were friends prior to the show and come from the same friendship circle. Just a hunch.
Flowergrrl
Flowergrrl

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:19 am

That photo!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3824582/The-Bachelorette-s-Courtney-Dober-pictured-KISSING-man-lips.html

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:22 am

in_denial wrote:That photo!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3824582/The-Bachelorette-s-Courtney-Dober-pictured-KISSING-man-lips.html

Daily Mail is so slow with this stuff Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
in_denial wrote:That photo!!!

Daily Mail is so slow with this stuff Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 3806527698

They have probably been stalking this forum again giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo