SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:18 am

ploptastic wrote:Not to shoot down the collective love of Lee, but spoke to a friend of mine who's known Lee for a couple of years and she said she hopes Georgia sees through the charm as he's a massive ladies man. She said "he's one of those guys who the boys all want to be friends with, but wouldn't want their sisters/female friends dating".

That being said, I definitely fell for the charm...  
I've heard similar about most of the contestants and frontrunners this season since pre-season sleuthing about them being ladies men and no need to be on this show as they get women all the time and not wanting to settle down and not being genuine about being serious about a relationship, etc.

I agree this can be the case especially since none of these guys (for any season) or women need to go on these shows to find someone and no way to know how genuine they are until after the fact. Even when thinking of last year and regarding Sash/F1 and reading and hearing from people that knew him that Sash/F1 was a ladies man as well (with an ex-fiance and family issues to boot) and I am the first to admit it clouded my viewpoint but they are still going strong and in the end it seems that it is real between them.

When it comes to Georgia, even Georgia herself has been said via media and past exes to be someone who cheats on her boyfriends and is not serious about finding love so it just seems par for the course with this show (love and finding it really is the bonus, imo). Add in that some of the guys doing some stripping (Cameron, Rhys, etc, for charity or whatnot) and quite a few of the guys that are frontrunners (other than Lee and Clancy) liking lots of very racy photos on SM pre-season sleuthing no way for me to know if that validates what I have been told (off the forum) but again, for me, love really is the bonus for this show, imo.

So for me, I am just watching to be entertained at this point. If there is a love story to watch even better (regardless how it ends). If it lasts and is real and genuine in the real world then that's really amazing but I don't expect it to happen so if it does then that's truly rare and wonderful  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:57 pm

I know I have seen Georgia talking to camera or in a scene where she is wearing a off the shoulder floral top with an elastic top and no straps. Can anyone else remember this? If so I think I have sleuthed it to Singapore but need to be certain
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:57 am

LoveDovez wrote:
I do know that unless he does a 180 I'm not gonna like Sam at all this season and I don't think it's just because of the edit he's getting.. I can't stand men like him that think they are the best thing since sliced bread. I can tell him straight away he's not. lolol

I'd pick Courtney or Jake over him any day of the week just by what I watched on the first episode, but all of this is subject to change except my impression of Sam. I'm glad the 2 that went home were the 2 that did. I didn't have an impression of the light haired one and was really turned off by the dark haired one. I don't want to give names in case somebody hasn't watched it yet..

I actually don't mind Sam. He most definitely wont be in the top 5 and appears a bit full of himself but I much prefer his demeanour any day over testosterone fuelled attitude like Chad from JoJo's season IMO. I kind of find him entertaining without too much drama. :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:05 am

Wondering if someone can confirm. I believe Sportsbet may have suspended betting on the bachelorette. You could bet on the outcome a few days ago but not now.????
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:16 am

Sundy wrote:Wondering if someone can confirm. I believe Sportsbet may have suspended betting on the bachelorette. You could bet on the outcome a few days ago but not now.????
Hmm.. good catch @Sundy yes

The site is saying it is not available to bet on the Bette AU. Is there a new law or something for the show? Or maybe they know the winner or known that someone is rigging things? scratch

http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/entertainment/the-bachelorette
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:06 pm

Not sure. Here were the original amounts
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 B2F3B2B0-5946-4D88-8C54-0065157E4F5CM
For the top contenders and last time I looked (though I didn't get a screenshot) Lee was 1.95, Jake 6.00, Matty 10.00 and Cameron10.00. I can't recall the others. My guess is someone has put a lot of money on the winner and they are suss. Not sure how to read it
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stripe Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:18 pm

I'm not sure that its significant - I think they may suspend betting while the episodes are playing? They certainly had suspended betting on Survivor for a few days earlier this week but its back now.

Stripe

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:15 pm

I listened to the first kiss music of Alex/Richie, G/Jake, G/ Lee and none are the same. Not sure of the editors repeat first kiss music for all the seasons but if they do, the f1 first kiss music has not yet been played this season.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:31 am

Stripe wrote:I'm not sure that its significant - I think they may suspend betting while the episodes are playing?  They certainly had suspended betting on Survivor for a few days earlier this week but its back now.
That would make sense. I will check it tomorrow
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:54 am

nd4reality wrote:I listened to the first kiss music of Alex/Richie,  G/Jake, G/ Lee and none are the same. Not sure of the editors repeat first kiss music for all the seasons but if they do, the f1 first kiss music has not yet been played this season.

From Sam W, Sam F and Richie's season the F1 has the same kiss music so I'm waiting for Mattys SD kiss to see if they have same music. If not, the producers are switching things around. The kiss music for Lee I haven't heard before which was interesting, so if we go the whole season without the F1 kiss music, Lee maybe one to look at.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:00 am

Not sure where to put this but I'll leave it here for discussion.
Going by Richie's season on Tenplay there is 1 vid of Alex on the 50's group date and then 2 vids of their SD and a crap load of other small vids of her along the way. Interestingly Nikki had a get to know you vid and only one vid of the 1 single date. Olena had none of her first single date and then one of her 2sd but there was a crap load of vids on the bachelor Instagram account of their 2nd single date. I think they cottoned on that she was becoming popular with the audience so hence the SM vids. This may also be the case with Lee on SM if he has a lot of vids on their Insta account. So if we compare tenplay with both seasons and just looking at F2 Lee has 1 vid of the date and a get to know you vid (like Nikki so F2) Matty has 2 vids showcasing him on the group date and 1 vid of the date. So you could say he possibly could be F1 but until they have their single date, I'm reserving that opinion until I hear the F1 kissing music which I haven't heard yet. It is interesting though that pics sleuthed pre season shows Matty SD is dancing so it's nice Georgia has set up the date for something Matty wanted to learn. It was something that was missing from Richie's season as almost all the dates were about what he liked to do and not what the girls liked. So for me this season so far has been terrific and the guys are all really great. Even Sam whi is supposed to be the villian but I think he's secretly a bit of sweetheart with some wicked one liners. All in all loving this season and so is my husband who conveniently told me last night that he's met Lee on a job site. What now!! He decides to tell me now.... cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:53 am

Yeah I thought the dancing date was so sweet especially after he said he always wanted to learn!

I enjoying Richie on Bachelorette but I thought he was a bad bachelor and I think the criticisms about editing are valid but TPTB can only work with what they get. Georgia has been so great and relatable so far and I think there won't be so much backlash regardless of her F1 Smiley

Fifty wrote:Not sure where to put this but I'll leave it here for discussion.
Going by Richie's season on Tenplay there is 1 vid of Alex on the 50's group date and then 2 vids of their SD and a crap load of other small vids of her along the way.  Interestingly Nikki had a get to know you vid and only one vid of the 1 single date.  Olena had none of her first single date and then one of her 2sd but there was a crap load of vids on the bachelor Instagram account of their 2nd single date.  I think they cottoned on that she was becoming popular with the audience so hence the SM vids.  This may also be the case with Lee on SM if he has a lot of vids on their Insta account.  So if we compare tenplay with both seasons and just looking at F2  Lee has 1 vid of the date and a get to know you vid (like Nikki so F2) Matty has 2 vids showcasing him on the group date and 1 vid of the date. So you could say he possibly could be F1 but until they have their single date, I'm reserving that opinion until I hear the F1 kissing music which I haven't heard yet. It is interesting though that pics sleuthed pre season shows Matty SD is dancing so it's nice Georgia has set up the date for something Matty wanted to learn.  It was something that was missing from Richie's season as almost all the dates were about what he liked to do and not what the girls liked. So for me this season so far has been terrific and the guys are all really great.  Even Sam whi is supposed to be the villian but I think he's secretly a bit of sweetheart with some wicked one liners. All in all loving this season and so is my husband who conveniently told me last night that he's met Lee on a job site.  What now!! He decides to tell me now.... cantstopl
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
Bobette
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite
nylonvagabond
brownravens
nd4reality
Stripe
ploptastic
LoveDovez
ThankMeLater