SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 29 of 47 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 38 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:29 pm

Litta123 wrote:...are many considering the season a bust...
From RS...

I’ve had way more people tell they aren’t together anymore than ones that said they are. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, is saying everything is great, they’re in love, and things are working out perfectly. Everyone I’ve spoken to is skeptical of the whole thing.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:29 pm

Idlemess wrote:Please can someone point out to me who is attractive on this show? I think most of them look alike and just off... I was looking at the MTA line up and its like looking at bearded clones

GQ agrees. You're in good company. giggling

http://www.gq.com/story/bachelorette-finalist-fade-haircuts-ranked
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:32 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IMO she only made a mistake if after these last 9 months she is not given a plum role in the entertainment field.

Yep, probably her ultimate goal anyway Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:32 pm

nd4reality wrote:
RS says they are done so you can start from that point and read backwards laugh out loud.

ND, did I miss something. "They", meaning J&J, are already over??

SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:33 pm

SueSt wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
RS says they are done so you can start from that point and read backwards laugh out loud.

yes

According to mr magic 8 ball, the all present diety of crap.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:36 pm

nd4reality wrote:
SueSt wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

yes

Thanks... and no no
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:37 pm

Chase specifically said "my heart is still open to you", which I thought was cute, funny, and sad all at once.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:39 pm

SueSt wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
SueSt wrote:

yes

Thanks... and no no

Sorry I had to laugh out loud at your last emoticon.

Its RS so :winkie:

At least it makes for every interesting discussions here. hehehe

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:54 pm

^^ bestbud!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:58 pm

jen689 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:...are many considering the season a bust...
From RS...

I’ve had way more people tell they aren’t together anymore than ones that said they are. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, is saying everything is great, they’re in love, and things are working out perfectly. Everyone I’ve spoken to is skeptical of the whole thing.

When was this statement made by RS? Just curious

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:08 pm

Oh boy, I cannot wait for this After The Final Rose, live show. Should be a good one, will JoJo and Jordan put forth their best acting skills to date. MeAndi 2.0 tears?? giggling

2pop

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:41 pm

It's allowed to bring your own post to another thread, right? Some people wanted to continue the discussion here:

Here’s a little insider information. Des, Ali and I were actually there for when JoJo was down to her final 4. Our appearance got cut so they didn’t show it BUT I remember she was really struggling with who she was going to send home. We all need to remember this is about how SHE feels. Not how we feel. So, clearly it was between Robby and Jordan…I asked JoJo, does it really matter who you send home and when if it’s clearly between two others?  It was very obvious to us that it was between Robby and Jordan. This is probably why our part got cut. There was no point in talking about 4 guys when it was between 2.
http://kaitlynbristowe.com/is-this-my-fantasy-suite/

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 47 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 38 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
mysthelma
snowandcold
Cocoasneeze
umngirl
nutty1
Lucas15
Sprite
Stacia620
Jolena
mindless
Lily