SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 7 of 47 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 27 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by northernviewer Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:42 pm

grace8136 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

Probably, but if that's the case they should fire their storyboard peeps and editors because zzzzzzzzzz. I have no doubt she's with Jordan now, but I'd like to think they may throw some twist in along the way. One thing that puzzles me is why they don't at least use the footage they do have to cast some doubt on Jordan as F1. We know from the preview that she and Robby were in bed together in BA. The kissing scene by the tower also looked hotter in the season preview than in the episode. In the preview she told Robby she was afraid of being hurt again before his ILY; that was also cut. Why was Robby verified on Instagram and not Luke, if Luke is the one that's the next bachelor? I think some only care about the final outcome which is totally fine, but the outcome is less interesting to me than how they are going to get there. I keep thinking about JoJo (allegedly) telling ChadR.. "It's a TV show." IA, so why would a TV show go from point A to B with no surprises?

Throw in a twist? This isnt Big Brother..... giggling

What happens during filming happens....all they got to work with is the edit.

I'm much more cynical than that about this show. I think they throw in fake drama all the time. Even if all they have is the edit, why aren't they using it to build up some of the other relationships to rival Jordan's? I can't believe he got the boat/seals and private plane date and yet they edited out Robby in bed with her. Once Luke leaves, they have no other relationship remotely developed enough to go up against Jordan at the FRC.

They have the FD's and LCD's to build Robbie up. Best edit if the season goes to next lead, so thats why I think Luke is getting the best storyline to date... Once hes gone theyll concentrate on the FRC.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by richmondrose Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:49 pm

grace8136 wrote:I'm much more cynical than that about this show. I think they throw in fake drama all the time. Even if all they have is the edit, why aren't they using it to build up some of the other relationships to rival Jordan's? I can't believe he got the boat/seals and private plane date and yet they edited out Robby in bed with her. Once Luke leaves, they have no other relationship remotely developed enough to go up against Jordan at the FRC.

ITA, grace. Your last line sums up my confusion about their method of editing and has me questioning my own thoughts of who is F1. I keep asking myself how Robby even got to F2 since he is virtual missing in action compared to the other guys. Despite Robby's bizzare behaviour on sm and the shv purportedly to be with Jordan, is it even remotely possible that Robby is the hidden F1?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:56 pm

Imo, totally not possible that Robby is f1 or anyone other than BBJ is f1, but it would be the best twist ever.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:03 pm

Alanna wrote:Imo, totally not possible that Robby is f1 or anyone other than BBJ is f1, but it would be the best twist ever.
I do recall seasons past that shall remain unnamed, that the final couple was pretty much out of nowhere except for their fans. Lots of people thought they had been ripped off by not being shown their love story. It was not considered a good twist. 
Sometimes you can't win either way.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:09 pm

richmondrose wrote:
grace8136 wrote:I'm much more cynical than that about this show. I think they throw in fake drama all the time. Even if all they have is the edit, why aren't they using it to build up some of the other relationships to rival Jordan's? I can't believe he got the boat/seals and private plane date and yet they edited out Robby in bed with her. Once Luke leaves, they have no other relationship remotely developed enough to go up against Jordan at the FRC.

ITA, grace. Your last line sums up my confusion about their method of editing and has me questioning my own thoughts of who is F1. I keep asking myself how Robby even got to F2 since he is virtual missing in action compared to the other guys.  Despite  Robby's bizzare behaviour on sm and the shv purportedly to be with Jordan,  is it even remotely possible that Robby is the hidden F1?

I don't think there's any chance she's with Robby now. Based on SM, she's with Jordan imo. I was just speculating about them shaking it up a bit towards the end because otherwise it seems like such a boring end to a very predictable season to me and I don't dislike Jordan, so it's not that. I'm kind of indifferent on the F4 at this point.

I was also wondering why Robby's verified. He only had like 60k followers at the time. It might be wishful thinking, but I haven't counted him out for the next bachelor. Maybe he's going to get some really heart breaking edit, like when Arie didn't know that Emily had already chosen Jef. That could account for his tweets at the beginning of the season.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:11 pm

Alanna wrote:Imo, totally not possible that Robby is f1 or anyone other than BBJ is f1, but it would be the best twist ever.

Agree! The way she looks and acts around BBJ is like she is not even doing a TV show. Maybe this time we are being shown the love story because TPTB thought there was enough controversy to stir up doubts. We know better. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:23 pm

casjacknick wrote:The unspoiled side is so intriguing isn't it? I wonder how they find the will power? 
Anyway I've been meaning to say that my mother and sister are always unspoiled, they don't even know who RS is, and they think Jojo is madly in love with Luke and he's the one for her. That date this week sealed the deal for them, especially how he taught her to shoot and how happy she was when she hit the clay pigeon. They see so much chemistry with them contrasting even how she was on a horse with Alex V. Luke. They are almost overwhelmingly gleeful about the idea that she will reject "smarmy" (their words not mine) Jordan at final two. They also feel Chase or Robby will be the next bachelor and are quite confused as to why we know so little about them so late in the game if we are going to have a season full of them. 
I can't decide if they are going to be heart broken next week when Luke leaves for whatever reason or if they will be happy that he has a chance to be the Bachelor. I wanted to make them re-watch Jojo greeting Jordan at the private airplane as I feel if they watched it again maybe they would see that she's different with him. I also can't decide if they are seeing what they want to see or what the editors want them to see. They think Jojo is seeing right through Jordan as they are.

well I am spoiled and I see exactly the same things as your sis and mother. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 7 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:25 pm

grace8136 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

ITA, grace. Your last line sums up my confusion about their method of editing and has me questioning my own thoughts of who is F1. I keep asking myself how Robby even got to F2 since he is virtual missing in action compared to the other guys.  Despite  Robby's bizzare behaviour on sm and the shv purportedly to be with Jordan,  is it even remotely possible that Robby is the hidden F1?

I don't think there's any chance she's with Robby now. Based on SM, she's with Jordan imo. I was just speculating about them shaking it up a bit towards the end because otherwise it seems like such a boring end to a very predictable season to me and I don't dislike Jordan, so it's not that. I'm kind of indifferent on the F4 at this point.

I was also wondering why Robby's verified. He only had like 60k followers at the time. It might be wishful thinking, but I haven't counted him out for the next bachelor. Maybe he's going to get some really heart breaking edit, like when Arie didn't know that Emily had already chosen Jef. That could account for his tweets at the beginning of the season.

Okay, thanks.  I guess they just needed any warm body to stand beside her at F2 and be rejected.  Very perplexing and anticlimactic. imoaa
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:27 pm

^^^Yes...another poster said it best MF= :uptonogood
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:28 pm

laugh out loud at warm body, it's kinda true though. Imo once she got what she wanted from her f1, she completely shut herself off from the other men. It was visible on that 3:1 date last ep to me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:30 pm

Now it won't be too anticlimactic because they say during fantasy suites Jojo realizes she loves two guys so they will play that up. I guess we can look forward to Robby having a lot of screen time in the finale and Jojo questioning Jordan for the millionth time.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:33 pm

Since Juan Pablo, The Bachelor F1 gets a date in episode 7, where she meets/ hangs out with family or friends of the lead.

Maybe for The Bachelorette, showing who the lead is smitten with is the way they've chosen to spoil their own show?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 47 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 27 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
mysthelma
snowandcold
Cocoasneeze
umngirl
nutty1
Lucas15
Sprite
Stacia620
Jolena
mindless
Lily