SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 8 of 47 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 27 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:34 pm

richmondrose wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

ITA, grace. Your last line sums up my confusion about their method of editing and has me questioning my own thoughts of who is F1. I keep asking myself how Robby even got to F2 since he is virtual missing in action compared to the other guys.  Despite  Robby's bizzare behaviour on sm and the shv purportedly to be with Jordan,  is it even remotely possible that Robby is the hidden F1?

I don't think there's any chance she's with Robby now. Based on SM, she's with Jordan imo. I was just speculating about them shaking it up a bit towards the end because otherwise it seems like such a boring end to a very predictable season to me and I don't dislike Jordan, so it's not that. I'm kind of indifferent on the F4 at this point.

I was also wondering why Robby's verified. He only had like 60k followers at the time. It might be wishful thinking, but I haven't counted him out for the next bachelor. Maybe he's going to get some really heart breaking edit, like when Arie didn't know that Emily had already chosen Jef. That could account for his tweets at the beginning of the season.

Okay, thanks.  I guess they just needed any warm body to stand beside her at F2 and be rejected.  Very perplexing and anticlimactic. imoaa

cantstopl
Sad but perhaps true. They will give credence that it was a struggle for Jojo when it wasn't .

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by grace8136 Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:49 pm

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud at warm body, it's kinda true though. Imo once she got what she wanted from her f1, she completely shut herself off from the other men. It was visible on that 3:1 date last ep to me.

But maybe you might not have felt that way quite so much, had they shown her in bed with Robby. That's what I find so perplexing. Why edit out what they do have instead of trying to make it somewhat of a mystery? I saw someone asked about that and Robby liked the tweet, but I don't think he replied back about it. His dad said something about waiting for the best episode next week. Watch them edit his HTD like they did with Becca's family. hmmm

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:33 pm

This has been said often, but bears repeating. I think Jojo wanted to spare the guys who were most into her from what she had to go through last yr. My gut says Robbie and Jo knew they were just friends so she didn't have to worry about breaking his heart at f2. She probably even had that talk with him to be sure he was ok with that. I think that's just how kind-hearted she is. That whole group date, and their in bed time later, was like a bunch of friends hanging out. period. all imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:36 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Alanna wrote:laugh out loud at warm body, it's kinda true though. Imo once she got what she wanted from her f1, she completely shut herself off from the other men. It was visible on that 3:1 date last ep to me.

But maybe you might not have felt that way quite so much, had they shown her in bed with Robby. That's what I find so perplexing. Why edit out what they do have instead of trying to make it somewhat of a mystery? I saw someone asked about that and Robby liked the tweet, but I don't think he replied back about it. His dad said something about waiting for the best episode next week. Watch them edit his HTD like they did with Becca's family. hmmm

Maybe robby and jojo were too drunk and ended in bed snuggling? I mean we saw robby with his drunky rolling eyes right?
I also think that robby is the 2nd man she fell in love with. And for some reasons, they decided to hide the connection from the start. I have no idea why it was so badly edited. Chad took a lot of place but they could have inserted robby in between. They did not show us the letter at the pool party. Bad bad edits IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:49 pm

So what is the post show consensus Jojo moving to Northern Cali or Jordan moving to Dallas or a long distance thing for a while?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:52 pm

casjacknick wrote:So what is the post show consensus Jojo moving to Northern Cali or Jordan moving to Dallas or a long distance thing for a while?

Jojo is moving to Cali imo. That will be another dynamic when they live together . I think that will be interesting to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:53 pm

casjacknick wrote:So what is the post show consensus Jojo moving to Northern Cali or Jordan moving to Dallas or a long distance thing for a while?
They'll maintain a long distance relationship for now. I can't see JoJo in Chico, CA since she's so close to her family. I don't see Jordan moving to TX when his business Metpro/Whole Body Fitness is in Chico JMO

Last edited by jen689 on Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:00 pm

My opinion: JoJo will stay in Dallas with her family.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:22 pm

HEA wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

Maybe robby and jojo were too drunk and ended in bed snuggling? I mean we saw robby with his drunky rolling eyes right?
I also think that robby is the 2nd man she fell in love with. And for some reasons, they decided to hide the connection from the start. I have no idea why it was so badly edited. Chad took a lot of place but they could have inserted robby in between. They did not show us the letter at the pool party. Bad bad edits IMO
IA the Chad drama did steal time away from the relationships of the other guys, as it was meant to. For me, at least it was entertaining and not as drawn out as the Olivia drama of last season. I felt repeatedly and excessively hit over the head with the meaninglessness of it all and felt tptb underestimated the intelligence of their audience and was offended. 

No matter where Jo and Jordan live, or who would move, if either does, would surprise me or be weird 

ETA: Oooops catching up in this thread and it should've said WOULDN'T surprise me and WOULDN'T be weird!

Last edited by rhondam on Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:24 pm

rhondam wrote:
IA the Chad drama did steal time away from the relationships of the other guys, as it was meant to. For me, at least it was entertaining and not as drawn out as the Olivia drama of last season. I felt repeatedly and excessively hit over the head with the meaninglessness of it all and felt tptb underestimated the intelligence of their audience and was offended.

No matter where Jo and Jordan live, or who would move, if either does, would surprise me or be weird imo.

Kashathediva wrote:My opinion: JoJo will stay in Dallas with her family.

my opinion: they already broke up (if she picked jordan)

I think they got a gold mine with Chad and did not want to let go. Fleiss said on twitter that Chad reminds him of himself....

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:36 pm

MF is delusional as always. I don't think he ever looked as good or built as Chad. Maybe he is talking about mental state.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:MF is delusional as always. I don't think he ever looked as good or built as Chad. Maybe he is talking about mental state.

I think he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 47 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 27 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
mysthelma
snowandcold
Cocoasneeze
umngirl
nutty1
Lucas15
Sprite
Stacia620
Jolena
mindless
Lily