SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by SarahD Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:32 pm

If it's televised, they will probably time it with another bachelor show so perhaps January. At least these two are doing everything before they tie the knot not rushing into it.

I don't understand it - after the show when they started talking about the wedding, a lot of people said it's too fast it isn't real. Now that it's looking like logger than 1 year engagement, they probably won't do it. Color me confused no idea

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:50 pm

Isn't 1-2 years a normal length for non Bach engagements? Organising a wedding does take time, and with the added quickness because of the show, it's not a long engagement. Getting their lives sorted out together, moving together, getting friendships, hobbies, career changes etc started are huge changes in their lives already. If they get married by the end of this year or early next year, I'd consider it still quite fast. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:24 pm

I do think once abc is going to tell them the go time . That is the time they are going to start kicking the wedding planning . Pretty sure they are in touch with the producers of the show at this point and working on it . Plus planning a Tv wedding once abc approached them it is not that hard to get it done. I will say right now they need to stay hush hush about their wedding planning and I would say at this point Lauren might started what is her wedding would be in mind and be ready when abc tell them to wrap it up . They won't probably not going to show anything on their upcoming reality show about some wedding planning . I would say they will keep it secret for now . And just focus on what the theme of their upcoming reality show which is their post bachelor life . Jmo.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 20 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 20 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 20 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 20 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 20 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 20 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 20 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:48 pm

I have No Doubt that ABC will televise Ben and Lauren's wedding. I am betting their HEA show will include some wedding planning as well. Most likely the wedding will air in Jan/Feb 2017. IMO Ben and Lauren epitomize the attitude of gratitude and appreciation for all the opportunities that have come their way via their stints on the Franchise. They always are thankful to all involved. Positivity and Pay It Forward....personify the two of them.    JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:59 pm

Of the marrieds time from engagment to wedding:
Trista/Ryan: 13 months
Jason/Molly: 13 months (from dating to marriage), 4 months from engagment to marriage. They are a little different because of "circumstances").
Ashley/JP: 19 months
Sean/Catherine: 14 months
Des/Chris: 20 months
---------------------
Blake/Holly: 11 months
Tanner/Jade: 6 months

What did RS say about their wedding? I don't pay much attention to him except for "spoiler day." Ben and Lauren have been together 9 months. My money is definitely on a January wedding to air on ABC, par for the course. I think their Freeform show will probably showcase some of the wedding planning. I think they are right on track with most other married's timelines. None of the December-March weddings we've seen on TV were announced publicly this early. SeanCat got the longest amount of time with a Septemberish announcement for their January wedding. Every other couple has had even faster turnaround. Weeks in some cases. In BenLo's case, they may keep details hidden from the public even more because they can promote it on their reality show, and may want to save information for television.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:04 pm

^SeanCat announced the date on October 14th. Just for reference.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 20 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 20 86669110 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 20 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:14 pm

I know from one case, when the couple was advised a televised wedding was going to occur, they were given the date and locale. Then the wedding planner assigned was basically put to task to stream line all major decisions. In other words--she looked at what appropriate venues were available at that date for what they needed, same with other major vendors. The couple got say in songs and maybe type of flowers for things, but certainly did not interview florists, photographers etc. Wedding dress designers showed what they had available in the bride's size as obviously a custom order dress is impossible. Same with things like invitations etc.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:51 pm

umngirl wrote:^SeanCat announced the date on October 14th. Just for reference.

Thank you! So, yeah, SeanCat who got the longest amount of time between announcement to wedding, had even less time than I thought. It would be abnormal if we had wedding details for an early 2017 wedding for BenLo at this point in time.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:39 pm

I don't get all the hate towards Lauren on Instagram saying she's had
"SO MUCH WORK DONE" I don't think she looks any different than she did on the show. She does not look like she had a nose job/veneers/botox etc. She even commented back that she hasn't had any work done. She just takes care of her skin. I think she looks great and also the same as she did on the show. She also knows how to do her makeup well and filters her pics--like everyone does.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:46 pm

She posted a make up free, filter free photo on snap the other day. I think she's just really good with make up and knows how to adjust her look.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:54 pm

^ It's a combination of filters, makeup, and just the sheer fact that pretty much everyone looks different in different pictures IMO. She went on a little rant under her pic from a few days ago in the pink shirt. 90% of people were saying she got Botox and looked horrible and blah blah blah. And she referenced the fact that people always say she's too skinny, she looks different, she makes weird faces, she walks funny, she's boring, and she got plastic surgery. And that she could never win with the Internet bullies.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:24 pm

I know I'm bad, but I get a feeling that Lauren B will soon explode in SM, just like her bestie Amanda. One can only fake the so called sweetness for so long, I am still not convinced she's what she's been portraying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+66
richmondrose
limoncello
blueblues
gurlbrit
suzq