Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 3 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by StacyNor on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:^ ofcourse there's nothing wrong with the likes being 400,000 or 35,000. I was just confused on what the supposed engagement pic with 400,000 likes was. I was only trying to get clarification on what it was that was being discussed. Lauren is the onlybachelor/bachelorette winner that has over a million followers on IG. People are obviously looking at her stuff laugh out loud

IMO.
laugh out loud No. Catherine has 1.1million followers on IG and actually exceeds Sean.

StacyNor

Posts : 700
Join date : 2014-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:^ ofcourse there's nothing wrong with the likes being 400,000 or 35,000. I was just confused on what the supposed engagement pic with 400,000 likes was. I was only trying to get clarification on what it was that was being discussed. Lauren is the onlybachelor/bachelorette winner that has over a million followers on IG. People are obviously looking at her stuff laugh out loud

IMO.
laugh out loud  No. Catherine has 1.1million followers on IG  and actually exceeds Sean.
Yes, I understand that. I meant to put 1.2, and said that a few posts after that one.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Posts : 3735
Join date : 2016-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by lovebites8727 on Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:04 pm

Ladies have you seen this tweet. So he is on the go now ? opinions everyone ?Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Last edited by lovebites8727 on Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total

lovebites8727

Posts : 4874
Join date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by hae1001 on Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:07 pm

That tweet was found yesterday. Good for him, it's something he has given a lot of thought to and he feels is the next step for him.

hae1001

Female Posts : 438
Join date : 2016-04-12
Age : 24
Location : Slidell, Louisiana

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by SarahD on Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:55 am

Glad to see him signing with his ever supportive fiancé Lauren.

SarahD

Posts : 433
Join date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Hooked on Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:26 am

IMO he chose the right partner

Hooked

Posts : 102
Join date : 2015-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by lexforlife on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:To me she is...I can't explain it. It's a compliment from me. It's like when you find a song or piece of art beautiful. How do you explain it sometimes? I find her very beautiful.  IDK maybe ethereal.
I agree. For me, she is one of the most beautiful girls to grace this show and it doesn't hurt that she seems so nice and that makes her even more attractive, IMO of course. Beautiful girl with what seems to be a beautiful soul!

lexforlife

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2012-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Seabear on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:To me she is...I can't explain it. It's a compliment from me. It's like when you find a song or piece of art beautiful. How do you explain it sometimes? I find her very beautiful.  IDK maybe ethereal.
I agree. For me, she is one of the most beautiful girls to grace this show and it doesn't hurt that she seems so nice and that makes her even more attractive, IMO of course. Beautiful girl with what seems to be a beautiful soul!

I love both these posts and ITA. Thanks for putting into words my perception of Lauren [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. bestbud!

Seabear
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1960
Join date : 2015-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by allykat on Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ladies have you seen this tweet. So he is on the go now ? opinions everyone ?Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm not trying to be mean or overly snarky, but I laughed out loud when I saw Lauren clutching a glass of wine in this pic of him signing on to run. All I could think was 'buckle up!'.

allykat

Posts : 735
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ladies have you seen this tweet. So he is on the go now ? opinions everyone ?Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm not trying to be mean or overly snarky, but I laughed out loud when I saw Lauren clutching a glass of wine in this pic of him signing on to run. All I could think was 'buckle up!'.
I like the one where it look like she's giving side eye and the one where it looks like she's crying laugh out loud If I were her...I'd be pi**ing my pants TBH.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Posts : 3735
Join date : 2016-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Alanna on Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:43 pm

Poor Lauren. This guy has taken her (seeming) permanent commitment and "I'll make you lovable, so help me, Universe!!" way too freaking far imo.

Alanna

Posts : 14521
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Linds911 on Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ladies have you seen this tweet. So he is on the go now ? opinions everyone ?Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm not trying to be mean or overly snarky, but I laughed out loud when I saw Lauren clutching a glass of wine in this pic of him signing on to run. All I could think was 'buckle up!'.
I like the one where it look like she's giving side eye and the one where it looks like she's crying laugh out loud If I were her...I'd be pi**ing my pants TBH.

IMO.

Where are those pictures? I hope there's one that shows her actually smiling and looks excited for him!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 7397
Join date : 2013-05-31
Age : 26
Location : SoCal

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:33 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum