SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by casjacknick Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:54 pm

Oh something is so wrong with me because Lauren's pissed face made me laugh so hard! Then I continued to giggle when Lauren's all "you didn't ask me before you said yes?" Like guys maybe Lauren thought she was going to sushi with just Ben and four camera men but then Jojo showed up!! No doubt there will magically be hugs all around by the end of this lunch. Jojo and Jordan must have laughed the entire trip back to their rental house. This show is going to be better (worse?) than Paradise.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:57 pm

Cute video. They are a cute couple.
They may be my favorite yet of all the couples.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:56 pm

Hey... I'll take the Jo^3 cameo over the Chad & twins centric episodes. Suspect

They are my fave couple from this show.. Prob Chris/Des second. I can't believe I lucked out and got a TV show featuring my faves! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:22 pm

Lace and Grant will be on Happily Ever After too, according to People. Geez. Lauren and Ben would NEVER hang out with these people if it weren't for the show..just proves this isn't total reality. Just as I'm sure Ben would never get a chest wax or a pedicure in Renaissance getup. Anything to make the show interesting and bring viewership though! Ben and Lauren in their regular state wasn't enough, eh? Wow. What a surprise.. (Not.) IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:32 pm

^^ It's a tv show, it's to be expected. At least Lace is Denver based and was on the same season as them, so it's not too random. The Chad cameo is what annoys me and what I'll likely be skipping.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:40 pm

sosleepy wrote:^^ It's a tv show, it's to be expected. At least Lace is Denver based and was on the same season as them, so it's not too random. The Chad cameo is what annoys me and what I'll likely be skipping.
The only thing we can count on being "real" is any scene with just Ben and Lauren or Ben/Lauren/with family and their REAL friends. But even then, it's still gonna be manipulated and plot based IMO. So I'm expecting the show to be 65/70% reality and the rest producer enhanced. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:44 pm

^ So just like The Bachelor in general then.  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 1f602

I don't care. I'm looking forward to it! I hoping for some sweet BelLo moments and hopefully actual wedding planning/talk. I don't really care about the other washed up alums that seem to be feeding off this opportunity in droves. It is what it is. They are making a tv show.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:49 pm

sosleepy wrote:^ So just like The Bachelor in general then.  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 1f602

I don't care. I'm looking forward to it! I hoping for some sweet BelLo moments and hopefully actual wedding planning/talk. I don't really care about the other washed up alums that seem to be feeding off this opportunity in droves. It is what it is. They are making a tv show.
I'm looking forward to it too. But I'm already embarrassed thinking about it laugh out loud And technically, the PRODUCERS asked these other folks and couples to be on the show to gurantee people will watch it. I highly doubt any of these people begged to be on the show. It's more likely that they were probably begged (mostly JoJo.) laugh out loud

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:54 pm

I don't think any of the special guests needed much begging or convincing to appear on the show. It's promo to their shilling etc, none of them are above it. Jmo.

I don't like Lace or Chad, but I'll watch all the episodes. IMO for the fans there will be cuteness overload and then there will be the extra 'drama'. IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:57 pm

Ya I don't think any of these people needed to be begged to go on another reality show Imo

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:57 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:I don't think any of the special guests needed much begging or convincing to appear on the show. It's promo to their shilling etc, none of them are above it. Jmo.

I don't like Lace or Chad, but I'll watch all the episodes. IMO for the fans there will be cuteness overload and then there will be the extra 'drama'. IMO.
Yeah, probably not begging. But it's likely the producers asked them to appear than the other way around. IMO. I'm just ready for that chest waxing session! Go on and scream Ben laugh out loud ! IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:02 pm

I'm guessing all of them JUMPED at the opportunity when asked. laugh out loud

Hilarious to think of the producers begging any of these also rans to put their mug back on tv. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+66
richmondrose
limoncello
blueblues
gurlbrit
suzq