SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:53 pm

limoncello wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:You can be happy and still not be over something your partner did in the past. Especially when the public won't let you forget it. It hasn't even been a year. JMO.

I fail to see why Lauren should be criticized for saying that the situation with Jojo made her uncomfortable in the relationship then. I don't think it's really fair to say that it's been almost a year and she still has it on her mind, everybody is different and deals with things differently. I think it's because now that they have to do some press release because of the show and get asked about it, Lauren just honestly said what she said. She had no reason to talk about it publicly until now. It could also just be reflecting back on that time and I appreciate her for saying this rather than some white lies.

With a lot of people being mean on social media, I bet she still reads everyday on her insta/twitter/whatever how Ben should have picked Jojo, regardless the fact that she's happy with Jordan. all jmo
I really don't think it has anything to do with her being uncomfortable then. She had every right to be. Even now, though it's slightly more beaten down IMO. I think it has more to do with choosing to air that tough time all over again, when it's not neccesary. Though, in order to make the show, I'm sure it was a requirement by producers IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by casjacknick Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:54 pm

Is she the one that puts up their snaps? I like that one as I don't have snap.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:56 pm

casjacknick wrote:Is she the one that puts up their snaps? I like that one as I don't have snap.
No. That's a different person.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:59 pm

sosleepy wrote:Regardless if it was JoJo or Ben/Lauren or producers or whoever who made the judgement call not to have JoJo there - come on now. Friendly and classy with Lauren or not (as they both are, as I respect both ladies for being), in what world would it have been appropriate for her to be at the Bachelorette party? That even extends scripted reality tv believability.
IA, it would definitely have been inappropriate. I’m glad it didn’t happen.
But to the bolded: In The Bachelor world.
They have done worse in the past. I mean, remember the “Consumation Station” at SeanCat’s wedding, or the stripper at Ryan Sutter's bach party that tried to seduce him? Upset

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:05 pm

I'm sure as a fan the fan accounts who post everything are great. But to a non-fan they are highly annoying and I wish I had a way to block them from appearing.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 53 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 53 86669110 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 53 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:31 pm

While I'm surprised that someone has time to run the fan accounts, it's nice to have one spot to see everything in. I love the snap account.

I'm fine with anything Lauren and Ben are comfortable with hashing out on screen. I'm pretty sure that they gave a green light to all things happening on the show, and made sure they had the final say before they signed the dotted line. As long as they don't trash each other on screen, I'm up for anything re the show.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:17 pm

I think Ben and Lauren have had their stresses, but are getting through them together well. They are doing a reality tv series -- it will have manufactured drama. That is a given. It is "unscripted tv" that has producer-driven storylines attached to it. I think if JoJo is in the first episode it really is not that big of a deal to the series or to BenLo's present and future relationship. I am sure it is not fun to rehash the past, but I do not fault them for wanting to get the money and the perks like paid for bachelor/bachelorette parties and wedding from the series and the televised wedding. I had a friend visiting from Colorado earlier this week-- she was talking about how costly it is to live there as well as how much their property taxes have gone up over the last 5 years. I am looking forward to watching the show and appreciate that they will be our screens again.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:27 am

Filming in Vegas earlier today for their own bachelor and bachelorette party. Their snaps being reposted with their fans on sm laugh out loud. They better not say these alumni are going to surprise them at their bachelor /bachekorette parties when this episode of their show will be seen onscreen coz everyone knows it wasn't a surprised laugh out loud.

https://instagram.com/p/BLSdLzDjzI3/
https://instagram.com/p/BLSmZp4j6-O/

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 53 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 53 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 53 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 53 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 53 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 53 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 53 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:01 pm

It is so dumb and insane to meet the fans that were screaming like crazy when Lauren and friends were dancing by the pool (seen on Emily/ashleys snap), like who cares that much. So weird to me. Like, they are not a boy band.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:13 pm

^ They're technically not even celebrities either laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:41 pm

There were cameras there filming them, so I wouldn't be surprised if the crew asked the other people there to go crazy. Even though it was probably staged, it's still so silly. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:46 pm

Maybe word has gotten out how PERFECT Lauren is and they're filming her to study. 

Okay.

I'm done.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+66
richmondrose
limoncello
blueblues
gurlbrit
suzq