SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:06 pm

sosleepy wrote:I'm guessing all of them JUMPED at the opportunity when asked. laugh out loud

Hilarious to think of the producers begging any of these also rans to put their mug back on tv. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
I'm guessing for good reason though laugh out loud ! IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by stuckinsc Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:48 pm

Well Lauren and Ben were happy to have the extra tv time, there guest stars are just like them in that way. The guest stars will be the only reason I even think of watching. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:21 pm

Yeah, I mean if this show is produced by Fleiss/ABC, do any of these former contestants/former leads have much of a choice? They don't want to burn any bridges or perhaps there's something in the contract that would kind of force them to be on it since they're essentially ABC property for the next couple of years.

Also, I'm surprised to see how much of it will be scripted. I get why they're doing it. The money, the fun, the exposure, but IMO, filming this just a few months after they could go public isn't the best. This isn't reality. JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:27 pm

Lace and Lauren attended a baseball game in Denver togetber a few weeks ago. Idk if it was sleuthed whether or not it was filmed for the show, but it is possible they became friends considering they were both located in Denver and JJ was always a friend and supported of Lace while Bens season was airing.

Last edited by hae1001 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:45 pm

^ Amanda? I don't remember Amanda being there..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:54 pm

Oops I meant Lauren. I fixed it.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:05 am

hae1001 wrote:Oops I meant Lauren. I fixed it.
Ah ok. I mentioned that when it happened. I said that Lauren and Lace had NEVER hung out in Denver (at least that we know of. But I'm sure we would of known since Lace and Lauren would've snapped it) in the 4/5 months that Lauren had been living there, so they were most likely filming for the show. Plus, how could Lauren forget what Lace said about the red head looking better in her premiere dress because she had bigger boobs than her..?! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:46 pm

The twins and Grace are filming with Ben and Lauren today. Why..?!! I don't want to see the twins or Grace! This is the twins third time filming for the show and Grace's second time filming for the show. Enoughhhh! The show really is "Ben and Lauren Featuring Bachelor Alums." This is gonna be such stupid manufactured talk/drama/etc... IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:53 pm

Unfortunately, seeing familiar faces, is to be expected their first season. Most of bach nation have fan bases, and they will need to tap into all of that to reach and maintain viewers. I would suspect if their show is renewed, there will be considerably less of that. jmo
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:56 pm

Lol typical fleissmester production giggling another BIP couple will be seen on Benlo's new reality show next month . Looks like a lot from BIP will be appearing on their show . Fleiss really knows how to add ratings laugh out loud . Jmo

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-paradise-stars-grant-kemp-lace-morris-appearing-ben-higgins-lauren-bushnell-reality-show

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:02 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:Unfortunately,  seeing familiar faces, is to be expected their first season.  Most of bach nation have fan bases, and they will need to tap into all of that to reach and maintain viewers.   I would suspect if their show is renewed, there will be considerably less of that.  jmo
I really don't think they're getting their series renewed no matter what. Mostly because I think this is just supposed to be a mini series before the wedding. And it's already cray cray that TPTB don't expect much traction on Ben and Lauren on their own since they're highlighting all these other Bach alums. I'm pretty sure this show was just Fleiss' easy way to have the Bach franchise stay in the spotlight while the Bach shows are on hiatus/some more attention to his cast/and a nice hefty pay check. Ben and Lauren are most likely the last reason why Fleiss cares about the show, they're just the easiest to market though because they're so inoffensive IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:35 pm

I'm just baffled they are picking mostly alum that most viewers don't care about. It's not like Lace or the twins are these huge fan favorites. It's quite comical actually.

I had a few friends who saw them at the renaissance fair here on Colorado. They told me how staged it really looked and not at all natural.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 86669110 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+66
richmondrose
limoncello
blueblues
gurlbrit
suzq