SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:51 pm

All this fakeness is just comical to me. Lol

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 54 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 54 86669110 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 54 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Al Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:54 pm

Alanna wrote:Maybe word has gotten out how PERFECT Lauren is and they're filming her to study. 

Okay.

I'm done.
I've never understood this because Lauren has never claimed to be perfect. This is brought up more in this thread than the fan thread.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:31 pm

Just like beauty, perfection is in the eye of the beholder. giggling   As Martha Stewart would say, "It's a good thing." That' s as far as I'm willing to go out on the limb of Lauren being perfect.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:39 pm

I have a feeling this particular thread will be popping for the next 10 weeks... laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:43 pm

10 weeks? I don't know why but I thought it was like 6 or 8 episodes. No wonder they had to bring in all the extras and fake stuff.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 54 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 54 86669110 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 54 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:46 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I have a feeling this particular thread will be popping for the next 10 weeks... laugh out loud
I'm looking forward to new conversations as opposed to the stuff that's recycled back through weeks at a time.

I'm not going to chime in on the perfect Lauren conversation because IMO there's no basis for it, and nothing that has been shown to back it up. JMO.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:53 pm

umngirl wrote:10 weeks? I don't know why but I thought it was like 6 or 8 episodes. No wonder they had to bring in all the extras and fake stuff.
All other shows on Freeforum run for 10 weeks, 1 hour episodes (technically 42 minutes, without commercials.)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:55 pm

I think I'm just baffled by the idea and implications that somehow she and Ben are sophisticated famehos and just simply better than Twins, Duh, Janner, etc. because to me, she's nothing more or less than her best friends that she's in Vegas with right now. Of course, Ben has yet to call her a b!tch on camera so they have that going for them. Imo.

Last edited by Alanna on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:56 pm

Al wrote:
Alanna wrote:Maybe word has gotten out how PERFECT Lauren is and they're filming her to study. 

Okay.

I'm done.
I've never understood this because Lauren has never claimed to be perfect. This is brought up more in this thread than the fan thread.
Yeah. I'm confused. hmmm

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:57 pm

FMG2015 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I have a feeling this particular thread will be popping for the next 10 weeks... laugh out loud
I'm looking forward to new conversations as opposed to the stuff that's recycled back through weeks at a time.

I'm not going to chime in on the perfect Lauren conversation because IMO there's no basis for it, and nothing that has been shown to back it up. JMO.
I'm looking forward to all the sh*t talk TBH, positive/negative. And staring at pretty clothes and things. laugh out loud

I dont know about the Lauren is perfect talk. Maybe because there's seemingly nothing wrong with her..? Other than the 1 night jail laugh out loud

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:04 pm

Alanna wrote:I think I'm just baffled by the idea and implications that somehow she and Ben are sophisticated famehos and just simply better than Twins, Duh, Janner, etc. because to me, she's nothing more or less than her best friends that she's in Vegas with right now. Of course, Ben has yet to call her a b!tch on camera so they have that going for them. Imo.
I think they ARE taking the fame in a smart-ish way, but at the end of the day, they're still taking it..front and center. They're still staying involved. So they're not all that comparable to even the "best of the best" couples of the franchise. Mostly because I would never think Ashley/JP and Chris/Des would ever want to air their lives on a show. Past, present, or future. Just a guess though. Like I always say though, take the cash while you can laugh out loud (jk) The only thing: I CANT with Lauren being BFF's with Duh and twiddly dee and twiddly dumb. IMO.

Wait. Alanna, I just read your last sentence... I wouldn't wish that on anyone clapping!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:39 pm

So Lauren's bachelorette party consists of Amanda, the twins and ...AI?! You would think at least her sister would be there...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+66
richmondrose
limoncello
blueblues
gurlbrit
suzq