SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by BlackHalo Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:51 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I don't think anyone is questioning Ben and Lauren's legitimacy as a couple. It's the stupidity of their show. It's gonna be sooo manufactured. And things they actually DONT do/WOULDNT do in everyday life. And certainly not before they filmed the show nor after they film the show. This is all just Fleiss' circus, and Lauren and Ben are the main monkeys IMO.

And yes, I know this is Fleiss' doing and not Benlo's, BUT they agreed to this at the end of the day.
Because they want the cash and they want to be on tv. Just like everyone else.

I'll skipping any segments that feature people from bach nation I just don't care to see ever again. I'm am so tired of those godawful twins and Ashley I. Things like going to the Renaissance Fair and Ben getting his chest waxed don't bother me at all. Of course they were going to embellish their normal way. Otherwise there'd be no show.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:51 pm

I actually was thinking I might tune in to see Ben/Lo, but after hearing about the endless amount of cast returnees, I am going to skip it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:57 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I don't think anyone is questioning Ben and Lauren's legitimacy as a couple. It's the stupidity of their show. It's gonna be sooo manufactured. And things they actually DONT do/WOULDNT do in everyday life. And certainly not before they filmed the show nor after they film the show. This is all just Fleiss' circus, and Lauren and Ben are the main monkeys IMO.

And yes, I know this is Fleiss' doing and not Benlo's, BUT they agreed to this at the end of the day.
Because they want the cash and they want to be on tv. Just like everyone else.

I'll skipping any segments that feature people from bach nation I just don't care to see ever again. I'm am so tired of those godawful twins and Ashley I. Things like going to the Renaissance Fair and Ben getting his chest waxed don't bother me at all. Of course they were going to embellish their normal way. Otherwise there'd be no show.
Well, no one can say Ben and Lauren are above anyone else now, if this show was all about wanting to be on tv and the easy cash. Which I agree with the cash part, idk about the tv part though.. I can't imagine Ben and Lauren believe they make compelling tv and neither do the producers otherwise all these extra folks wouldn't even be needing to make cameos in the first place.

I'm gonna watch all of every episode, cause it's just one hour of my week. I'm sure the show will be cute, but still dumb. Kinda like the bachelor laugh out loud And the waxing/renaissance fair is all in good fun, but it's just...dumb. Like, who throws these ideas out? The handlers? Fleiss? Surely not Ben and Lauren...

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:05 am

SeekAny wrote:I actually think we're going to get a lot of cute, candid, real moments with these two during this show. Sure the settings and activities may be contrived, with bachelor alum thrown in, but I fully believe the genuine Ben and Lauren will shine through. Ben will look at Lauren the way every girl dreams. They'll have real relationship conversations. Just because it's being filmed doesn't detract away from the interaction and it's potential. For me it's refreshing to know a very positive loving relationship will be the focus of a reality show. This isn't going to draw in the viewer who strictly watches for the drama, and if they tune in I'm sure they will quickly tune out. It's going to draw in the ones who like it for the love story and light hearted fun.

Everything I've seen post filming shows these two are grounded and have built a very strong foundation. They've started a modest home together, traveled the country, intertwined families, had an engagement party with no cameras, started separate and combined projects and interests, most of which was all done prior to the show starting.

I continue to be of the mindset these two are doing it right and have been from the very beginning. Other couples have chosen different paths, I say chose what works for you and this is what clearly works for them. Neither is right or wrong. Even Ben tweeted recently to a fan who accused them of selling out, if we make you smile or laugh is that selling out. It's a show for entertainment purposes, I think they realized that from the very beginning and I expect from them a very positive message, whatever part of that message is in their control. And they sure seem to be having one heck of a time in the process!

Good Post
Great summary of what they've been up too. IMO this is going to be one big snap chat. A lot of them s/chat's their life on a ongoing daily basis. To me, there's no difference. Throwing other people into the mix are the perks of being part of the Bachelor family. IMHO A lot of them get invited to various events, we see SM of them together. The way I see it, this is just another event where former contestants are invited to participate.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71461

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:47 pm

Chris Soules to Appear on 'Ben & Lauren' — With Chad Johnson! http://usm.ag/2cxoVX6 via @UsWeekly

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:51 pm

I'm so over Chad and Chris Soules. Blech. I don't think I'm going to watch. Maybe if it were just B/L.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:45 pm

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 3806527698 This I have to see!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71461

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovequest Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:12 am

Is this a spin off of where are they now? For the life of me why is everyone appearing on a show that is suppose to be about Lauren and Ben, are they that boring they need all these bachelor folks to make it interesting. Having Chad on is not a good idea imo

Lovequest

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:54 pm

Ya clearly Ben and Lauren on their own are not interesting enough to make good tv....Meh. I have zero interest to see Chad, Soules, Lace and Grant and all those randoms and extras from bachelor nation.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 1f49b  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:18 pm

Phew! I'm glad Ben and Lauren seem like they'll make boring TV and aren't some Khardashian level sideshow, or some Bachelor level trainwreck. That makes me like them and their normal, boring selves. There are very few couples from this franchise (actually none, IMO) that could carry an entire realty show all on their own and keep my interest. For me, anyway, that includes Kaitlyn and Shawn.

I hope they are enjoying this crazy, surreal opportunity. I hope they get lots of cash for their nest egg and the wedding of their dreams! Smiley
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:07 pm

It actually makes sense that they're using it as a
a Bachelor off season side show. If that means it'll be less about their personal life then maybe it was a pretty sweet deal.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:34 pm

This is maybe their set photoshoot of their reality show intro photo .

https://twitter.com/benhlaurenb/status/775405964363259910
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 95tpw5

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+66
richmondrose
limoncello
blueblues
gurlbrit
suzq