SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:27 pm

You can be happy and still not be over something your partner did in the past. Especially when the public won't let you forget it. It hasn't even been a year. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:28 pm

umngirl wrote:I'm not talking about the negative ones. I'm talking about the fan accounts that exist solely to repost everything Ben/Lauren/their family/friends post. It's ridiculous and annoying when they just seem to take over IG search results. I like to actually look for things on IG and seeing 10 on the same picture is just dumb. JMO
I know laugh out loud I wasn't referencing your post. But yeah, fans will be fans, I guess...? Overly involved maybe? HAH.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:30 pm

[quote="Lennoxcolinrolland"]
umngirl wrote:I'm not talking about the negative ones. I'm talking about the fan accounts that exist solely to repost everything Ben/Lauren/their family/friends post. It's ridiculous and annoying when they just seem to take over IG search results. I like to actually look for things on IG and seeing 10 on the same picture is just dumb. JMO
I don't have an Instagram and I cannot imagine the sheer amount of time they would have to put into this. I will say that it seems like these fan accounts get a lot of followers, thousands, so maybe that is the draw?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:34 pm

The public stopped talking about JoJo/Ben fairly quickly in the summer. But then it started up A LOT when Ben and Lauren were at ATFR. And then I saw countless tweets saying things like "Ben f'ed up and now JoJo f'ed up.. So let's get them together! That's the way it should of been!" So it did them no favors going there.. laugh out loud Ironically though, I find it funny that Lauren pretty much says in the new sneak peek on the show something along the lines of "you made this decision for us (by being at ATFR) and I didn't want to come and blah bla blah" when TPTB made the decision for them and they were gonna end up going no matter what. So in conclusion, this constant mentioning of Ben and JoJo is TPTB's fault. The end laugh out loud IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:37 pm

casjacknick wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
I don't have an Instagram and I cannot imagine the sheer amount of time they would have to put into this. I will say that it seems like these fan accounts get a lot of followers, thousands, so maybe that is the draw?
There are only 3/4 Ben and Lauren accounts. One of them @LaurenBenHiggi posts literally everything about them. They're amazingggg. They have almost 20,000 followers. The other 3 accounts have like 1-2,000 each. It's really just how much Ben and Lauren have going on right now, that's taking up all the IG search, not the number of accounts. Most of them just repost from one another anyway.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:37 pm

Alanna wrote:
casjacknick wrote:
Alanna wrote:
It's actually ironic (to me) how upset the general vibe was that she brought it up, meanwhile, it obviously was pretty cool with B+L because it's a driving storyline for their show and relationship. Imo.
Totally. I think that is what we're saying. If Jojo can mention how hurt and blind sided she was in the situation, why can't Lauren? Or I guess why is it real when Jojo does it but fake when Lauren does?
Of course she can. Bringing up this topic is worth putting her relationship in jeopardy (imo) says a ton about her and them to me. And nothing good. But then I see nothing more than another Twin/Duh when I see her. Imo.

I'm truly confused why Lauren bringing up the topic to discuss her hurt, how seeking counseling to get a better/more solid foundation because of the odd/traumatic beginnings of their relationship is putting their relationship at risk? I'd say suppressing her feelings and putting up walls and NOT discussing it with her partner would put her relationship in danger FAR more than hashing it out. Communication is key. And sometimes even publicly talking about trauma/hurt like she's doing here, that can be very freeing and therapeutic.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:44 pm

The good thing is they are on board to over share their personal life to public through their reality show and knew and aware the past reality stars who had their own reality show laugh out loud. I agreed that nothing is wrong to over share the truthful of their relationship to see people how they are . But too bad seeing behind the scenes of their reality show . How scripted it is. It just take away what they said on their interviews laugh out loud . But again welcome to reality show . Jmo .

https://www.mediavillage.com//article/ben-higgins-and-lauren-bushnell-reveal-life-after-the-bachelor-on-new-freeform-series/

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 52 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 52 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 52 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 52 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 52 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 52 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 52 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:44 pm

^ Possibly because it's now gonna allow for more JoJo talk and/or critisism..? Idk. That's just a educated guess IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:47 pm

I personally love LaurenBenHiggi IG account! It's like one stop shop, takes 3 seconds of my time and I get all the updates without weeding through and dealing with everything individually. I think it's a pretty young, 21-ish year old girl who runs the account. That takes dedication! She has a lot of followers.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:47 pm

BlackHalo wrote:You can be happy and still not be over something your partner did in the past. Especially when the public won't let you forget it. It hasn't even been a year. JMO.

I fail to see why Lauren should be criticized for saying that the situation with Jojo made her uncomfortable in the relationship then. I don't think it's really fair to say that it's been almost a year and she still has it on her mind, everybody is different and deals with things differently. I think it's because now that they have to do some press release because of the show and get asked about it, Lauren just honestly said what she said. She had no reason to talk about it publicly until now. It could also just be reflecting back on that time and I appreciate her for saying this rather than some white lies.

With a lot of people being mean on social media, I bet she still reads everyday on her insta/twitter/whatever how Ben should have picked Jojo, regardless the fact that she's happy with Jordan. all jmo
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:50 pm

sosleepy wrote:I personally love LaurenBenHiggi IG account! It's like one stop shop, takes 3 seconds of my time and I get all the updates without weeding through and dealing with everything individually. I think it's a pretty young, 21-ish year old girl who runs the account. That takes dedication! She has a lot of followers.
Yep, Megan! She's awesome. She also runs a JoJo/Jordan account and a Josh/Amanda account. AND a fanpage Twitter! She's always reallyyyyyyy busy.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:53 pm

limoncello wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:You can be happy and still not be over something your partner did in the past. Especially when the public won't let you forget it. It hasn't even been a year. JMO.

I fail to see why Lauren should be criticized for saying that the situation with Jojo made her uncomfortable in the relationship then. I don't think it's really fair to say that it's been almost a year and she still has it on her mind, everybody is different and deals with things differently. I think it's because now that they have to do some press release because of the show and get asked about it, Lauren just honestly said what she said. She had no reason to talk about it publicly until now. It could also just be reflecting back on that time and I appreciate her for saying this rather than some white lies.

With a lot of people being mean on social media, I bet she still reads everyday on her insta/twitter/whatever how Ben should have picked Jojo, regardless the fact that she's happy with Jordan. all jmo
That just makes it so much more obnoxious. Those people are crazy.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+66
richmondrose
limoncello
blueblues
gurlbrit
suzq