SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by casjacknick Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:19 am

Well that review answers that. Maybe half a million will watch. Too bad for Nick that Ben, Lauren and the toilet ruined his next chance on TV. I know I will be watching but how bad does it need to get, viewership wise, before they cancel it mid season? Like if I am watching it is that enough for Freeform?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by BlackHalo Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:21 am

I have yet to see ABC Family/Freeform pull a show off the air for bad ratings. All the episodes will air IMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:36 am

Hmmm, thinking I'm gonna have to pass on this show.  

Good luck to them and hope that y'all who are looking forward to it airing, enjoy it.

ETA:  yikes!  hmmm

Previews for upcoming episodes of “Ben and Lauren” show plenty of tears ahead as the couple questions if they should go forward with their wedding. Fans of “The Bachelor” might stick around to find out, but they are probably the only people that will be able to sit through an entire season of this show.
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:48 am

Ash, do you still have that tweet that says Lauren and Ben watching JoJo's season is riveting tv or whatever it said laugh out loud ?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:51 am

Yup, yup!! Can The Classiest Famehos please tell me more about their toilet??? I have no social life to speak of so bring it on, please.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Junequilts Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:00 pm

If you listened to their interviews , that is what they said they wanted to do, when settled down in Denver. Go grocery shopping and fix up his house. So they stayed true to their desires. I have never believed that one person,s review can be what everybody will think of a show, whether it be on Broadway, or T.V. So I take it with a grain of salt!
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:02 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Hmmm, thinking I'm gonna have to pass on this show.  

Good luck to them and hope that y'all who are looking forward to it airing, enjoy it.

ETA:  yikes!  hmmm

Previews for upcoming episodes of “Ben and Lauren” show plenty of tears ahead as the couple questions if they should go forward with their wedding. Fans of “The Bachelor” might stick around to find out, but they are probably the only people that will be able to sit through an entire season of this show.
Source

I'm guessing it's mostly fake drama in order to create a story arc out of nowhere, but I don't take well to being treated like a lobotomy victim, so I'm gonna have to pass too. And if it's not fake, then yikes indeed.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:14 pm

No matter if it's all real, all fake, or a mixture of both, it's all very "yikes" to me. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:21 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I have yet to see ABC Family/Freeform pull a show off the air for bad ratings. All the episodes will air IMO.

They have canceled shows after one season before. I doubt their show will go longer then one season IMO. Seems more like its just to get fans hyped up for the wedding, will air on ABC and then go on their merry way.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 59 8367-910 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 59 I_got_13 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 59 E5kqdm15 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 59 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:40 pm

^ If the show does well enough, and the franchise wants to continue it with new Bach couples, they can count those as seasons 2,3, and so on if they keep the name as "Happily Ever After?" with the couples names at the front like Ben and Lauren IMO.

Example:

Ben and Lauren: Happily Ever After? (Season 1)
John and Sally: Happily Ever After? (Season 2)
Craig and Jen: Happily Ever After? (Season 3)

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:25 am

I usually don't read reviews for TV shows, because they're basically just one person's opinion. I'll watch and make up my own mind. I'm looking forward to seeing BenLo, and I wasn't expecting big production tricks, just their life after the show, with added guests in some episodes.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:16 am

Ash2214 wrote:My God.. So harsh. According to this guy, Lauren talking about a toilet and buying one is the best part of the episode laugh out loud

"For the record, Bushnell wasn’t waxing poetical about her guy. She was talking about buying a toilet, which might be the most interesting thing that happens in the first episode of the series."
http://www.journalgazette.net/entertainment/tv/-Ben-and-Lauren--is-no-fairy-tale-15534442

I think my favorite part was about the smell-the-fart acting. Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 59 3806527698

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+66
richmondrose
limoncello
blueblues
gurlbrit
suzq