SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by sosleepy Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:28 pm

Alanna wrote:I see nothing related with Molly and Lauren personally. Molly is cool as he!!, has her own career and doesn't carry her banner of kindness and spreading joy to womenkind around showing us other ladies what's what and how to be gracious and sweet IMO.

But you just proved my point! Lol. How many people 8 years ago when we first "met" Molly would have characterized her as cool as hell? Not very many. Very, very few. She was ice queen, cold, no feelings, materialistic labeled just like Lauren... but maybe throw in a side of "home wrecker." laugh out loud All incredibly inaccurate, just as I think these labels are also innacurate for Lauren. It took TIME for people to decide Molly was cool as hell. Lauren needs that same time I think. Also, comparing careers from alumni in 2008/9  to now is apples and oranges. Molly went back to her job because at that time, most did. And Lauren does work unconventionally, just as MOST of these alums do now. She was just working a press event last night in LA. She has her blog. She did her reality show (which by the way, Molly said she would LOVE to do with Jason and fam, but Ty's mom wouldn't allow it). Basically Lauren does have a post Bach career which is TOTALLY par for the course and in line with alums NOW.

I'm not saying Lauren and Molly are totally identical in personality, of course not. I just see certain similarities. Molly was a little more reserved, so was Lauren. A little more standoffish, so was Lauren. A little more guarded and not as natural on camera, again like Lauren. I think it's also interesting that Molly kind of speaks to Jason in kind of that jokey/eye roll tone than Lauren did AT TIMES with Ben. Just listen to the Jason/Molly poscasts. Molly is not overly OTT in her adoration for Jason at all. She's more normal and real.... reserved. Again, like Lauren. Molly is also way into high end items and fashion, Pinterest, decorating. Again, like Lauren and pretty much 98% of everyone else this show casts. So are they totally samesies? Of course not. But there are similarities that I see. The biggest to me being the criticism they got post show - THE INTENSE fandom and adoration for the other woman they were up against and the perceived "wrongs," but how each remained steady and loyal to their men, mature, grounded.

Last edited by sosleepy on Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:32 pm

Yes perhaps in 8-9 years Lauren will be an actual grownup and won't be helping us other idiots be sweet and will be normal IMO. We shall see!

As for Bennie, not much hope there. He's a kiddo for the next 60 years IMO. Not much hope at all...

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:38 pm

Totes agree that BEN is the one that thinks his poo doesn't smell, not Lauren laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:36 pm

How often does she update this blog "career"?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 78 8367-910 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 78 I_got_13 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 78 E5kqdm15 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 78 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:47 pm

Linds911 wrote: How often does she update this blog "career"?
She typically does 2 posts every two weeks. At least that's what she's been doing lately.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:12 pm

Oh ok thought it was like a daily or once a week thing.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 78 8367-910 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 78 I_got_13 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 78 E5kqdm15 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 78 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:25 pm

Watching Ben and Lauren HEA made me respect and like Lauren more and Ben less. I have never seen Lauren be holier than thou to anyone. She is IMO unfairly maligned on SM because she is not JoJo. Some people can not get past that. IMO both Lauren and JoJo ended with the right man and are each making their own lives with those men be what works for each of them. Different types of personalities appeal to different types of people. IMO there is no right or wrong type. I personally appreciate the variety. Keeps life interesting IMO.
I definitely see the correlation between the Lauren and Molly post show treatment. I thought was OTT and ridiculous then and I still do. People being rude on SM or in person are never in the right IMO. IMO it speaks to ones own insecurities and personal issues to behave that way toward someone in general and particularly someone they don't even know. Fortunately Molly persevered and I believe Lauren will too. I believe both know that the opinions that matter are from those who actually know them and love them.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:58 pm

The main issue here IMO is the second show. There was already this perceived notion of her not being the sharpest tool in the shed was already out there from her first stint. On this second show and the way the storylines went, it made Lauren out to be the bad guy and Ben was having second thoughts because of her. All of the obsessive people that take this show way too seriously and want the bachelor to have their happily ever after were probably not the happiest to see that Ben was backing out and the show essentially placed the blame on a Lauren, thus crazy fans attacking her. Plus, you tie in the fact that the runner up was extremely well liked and Ben told her he loved her repeatedly? Yeah, that's why all of that talk is still happening.

The second show was a waste, especially since there was no wedding announcement afterwards. The severe hate on social media isn't justified and it's too bad that people have to deal with it, but hey, that's what happens with going on television shows. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:01 pm

If this Bachelor special doesn't have them announcing a wedding date then what a waste indeed. dizzy

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:25 pm

Lauren isn't only getting crapped on because she's not JoJo. She's getting crapped on because ppl think she's an uptight vain bore. According to SM being a combo of those three things is the worst offense in the world laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:28 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Lauren isn't only getting crapped on because she's not JoJo. She's getting crapped on because ppl think she's an uptight vain bore. IMO.
Yep!! I think most people are capable of separating the two thoughts just fine. Lauren is not relatable or likeable to me all on her own merits. IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:30 pm

Don't worry about Lauren and nasty posts, girl's living the dream. Those same instagram followers that hate, are just part of the pay check she's receiving for having a large social media following. Who's got the last laugh? She's involved in fashion, traveling, probably getting a dream wedding and in love with a guy who despite his own insecurities is downright in love with her. Like love love. And has a pretty awesome family too, imo.

The holier than thou belief imo has come from her fans and not her. We've created that because we like her so much and actually think she's a step above so many of the rest. And because she gets so much hate most likely due to the way the season presented itself, fans have had to defend a girl they all really like and think has a pretty solid foundation. I've done it myself. But that girl knows what she wants, she's got life figured out, it's Ben that still has to find his niche. Lauren continues to live her life, barely says a word ever on snap chap, just boring normal things, posts what she's interested in, has made social media fashion connections to make a living, everyone who meets her adores her and yet she's never the one pushing that in people's faces. Ben said it himself, but he got REAL lucky when he met Lauren.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+66
richmondrose
limoncello
blueblues
gurlbrit
suzq