SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:25 pm

They're in CA per their tweets/snap chats. According to what they've said and what his brother Luke said, they should be heading to Nashville at some point this weekend and then doing a road trip down to Dallas.

From their snap chats, it seems like they're staying in an apartment in the Malibu area. I know from social media that Jordan was in CA for the airing of the season, so it's possible he has a place out there or was renting one for the past couple of months.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by mindless Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:52 pm

umngirl wrote:According to People, they are furniture shopping in California. No sure how much sense that makes but I shop for furniture in the city I live in so what do I know. Lol

If they're shopping in chain stores then it's the same stuff everywhere and if they plan to get designer classics they have to be ordered anyway. I think they're just performing the sit test. Jordan said she tried to order everything online but he wanted to be able to test the stuff first. Would make sense to order what they want now so it will be there when they move in rather than waiting around in an empty house. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:53 pm

I'll preface this post by saying that I have not read a single word that RS has put out this season.  I have not read much on this board other than this thread and the fan forum thread.  I have very little knowledge about the cheating and the only reason I know about the allegations is a fellow bachelor fan told me.

There are some things that don't make sense to me if they are faking this relationship.  #1 is the move to Dallas.  I think it would be easy to say that Nashville is closer to Charlotte than Dallas is. They could say that he needs to focus on his job and they will move in together at a later date.  IN 6 months they could have a quiet breakup and move on with their lives.
#2 Why would Jordan make the effort to come up with a disguise in order to surprise her at her hotel?  If he's only in it for the fame IMO he would only make the required (which I'm not sure safehouse visits are required) visits.
#3 How does getting a job with ESPN make him fame hungry?  It seems a natural fit to me.  He's knowledgeable and passionate about the sport,based on his audition tape he's a darn good speaker and seemed to seamlessly fit right in. IMO
#4 What is the big deal if someone goes on the show for the wrong reasons?  I doubt TPTB first selling point is that they might beat those 25 to 1 odds and meet their forever love.  No , their selling point is free travel, endless booze, TV exposure and life long friendships and you might make it to the end.  They would have me with free travel and if I ended up the chosen one and we were in love that would just be a wonderful bonus.
#5 We viewers are a fickle bunch.  IMO We want a happy ending to the show and immediately after we are trying to tear the couple down. laugh out loud
#6.  Ok so Jordan cheated on a gf or 2 or 5 and said he wasn't a very good bf. Humans aren't perfect.  I know people ( I bet we all do) who haven't been very good mates and some have even cheated until they found the one.  I prefer to give Jordan a clean slate with JoJo until some irrefutable evidence comes about that he's still the player that he was(if he was).  I  would hate to think that I would be defined by one time of my life forever.  People do change, grow and mature. AAJMHO

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:07 pm

I think what others don't trust Jordan because of his behavior . Prior to what I just read and seeing on Sm .  His past wasn't that good . And now that he is engaged I have no idea if he is still that man. After all they are still on their fresh start of their rel. Various opinions will keep coming for now. Same thing happening on this show when every season is over . People are watching . And hope the timeline bet of their rel they said on et online will play going forward .

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 21 Eb97c9
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 21 9zt107JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 21 XgicucJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 21 Oaw2uvJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 21 2pqw5k8JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 21 30szzauJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 21 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:10 pm

cindebugg wrote:I'll preface this post by saying that I have not read a single word that RS has put out this season.  I have not read much on this board other than this thread and the fan forum thread.  I have very little knowledge about the cheating and the only reason I know about the allegations is a fellow bachelor fan told me.

There are some things that don't make sense to me if they are faking this relationship.  #1 is the move to Dallas.  I think it would be easy to say that Nashville is closer to Charlotte than Dallas is. They could say that he needs to focus on his job and they will move in together at a later date.  IN 6 months they could have a quiet breakup and move on with their lives.
#2 Why would Jordan make the effort to come up with a disguise in order to surprise her at her hotel?  If he's only in it for the fame IMO he would only make the required (which I'm not sure safehouse visits are required) visits.
#3 How does getting a job with ESPN make him fame hungry?  It seems a natural fit to me.  He's knowledgeable and passionate about the sport,based on his audition tape he's a darn good speaker and seemed to seamlessly fit right in.
#4 What is the big deal if someone goes on the show for the wrong reasons?  I doubt TPTB first selling point is that they might beat those 25 to 1 odds and meet their forever love.  No , their selling point is free travel, endless booze, TV exposure and life long friendships and you might make it to the end.  They would have me with free travel and if I ended up the chosen one and we were in love that would just be a wonderful bonus.
#5 We viewers are a fickle bunch.  We want a happy ending to the show and immediately after we are trying to tear the couple down. laugh out loud
#6.  Ok so Jordan cheated on a gf or 2 or 5 and said he wasn't a very good bf. Humans aren't perfect.  I know people ( I bet we all do) who haven't been very good mates and some have even cheated until they found the one.  I prefer to give Jordan a clean slate with JoJo until some irrefutable evidence comes about that he's still the player that he was(if he was).  I  would hate to think that I would be defined by one time of my life forever.  People do change, grow and mature. AAJMHO

Fantastic post!! clapping! Moving to Dallas is a huge step. I don't think anyone from this franchise has ever announced on ATFR that they had their bags packed and are moving in together. As they say, watch the feet...and the feet are moving to Dallas! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:13 pm

Well they at least put an expiration date to their relationship . I remember a few making a similar promise on JK . Jordy said he took a leap of faith to be on the show. That's a load of bs imo. His intentions were always dubious even when he was scoped out as a contestant . I actually see shades of narcissism in him. I think them living together will accelerate whether they make it or not. I'm of the opinion that they will not .

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:14 pm

Well at least they didn't actually buy a house. The house is cute. I can't imagine paying that much for rent though. laugh out loud

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 21 87b72b10 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 21 86669110 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 21 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:15 pm

Des moved to Seattle straight away and look how that turned out. Hoping things go as smoothly for these two.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:17 pm

Effie moved to coach the Greenbeans. Those poor lil beanies.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:34 pm

A good fiance doesn't step "foot"on a dating app. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:42 pm

2boys3girls wrote:A good fiance doesn't step "foot"on a dating app. JMO

Just like with anything else that's been said about Jordan, there isn't solid proof of him doing any of the things RS has said. It's been RS word and 4 nameless emailer's words. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:48 pm

I firmly believe that if you are an honest, good person there is no reason for that much smoke if any at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz