SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 41 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by mindless Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:14 am

This is why I didn't like what Jordan had to say about the rumours. I'm sure Brittany is speaking her version of the truth, so there's just no way she'd watch Jordan call her liar and play the victim without speaking up. It would've been much smarter of him to simply not comment on that stuff. He probably justifies his own lies by thinking she should've left their private matters private to begin with, but lying is never a good look. Just don't comment if you don't wish to speak the truth in public.

As for Jojo possibly doing DWTS, at least we'll get to enjoy another meltdown from Kaitlyn. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 41 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Diana Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:17 am

He publically went after her calling her a liar and that she excused him out of malice. Guess he forgot she had proof or didn't think she would have the guts to say anything when he is one half of the new it couple laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:18 am

mindless wrote:This is why I didn't like what Jordan had to say about the rumours. I'm sure Brittany is speaking her version of the truth, so there's just no way she'd watch Jordan call her liar and play the victim without speaking up. It would've been much smarter of him to simply not comment on that stuff. He probably justifies his own lies by thinking she should've left their private matters private to begin with, but lying is never a good look. Just don't comment if you don't wish to speak the truth in public.

As for Jojo possibly doing DWTS, at least we'll get to enjoy another meltdown from Kaitlyn. giggling
Oh no! Kaitlyn is gonna have a batsh*t cray cray attack! I'm not prepared... laugh out loud

Yeah, he should of not said anything about any lies or whatever. A simple 'no comment' or 'it's in the past' would of sufficed. Lying never gets anyone anywhere but in more lies.. laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:19 am

Diana wrote:He publically went after her calling her a liar and that she excused him out of malice. Guess he forgot she had proof or didn't think she would have the guts to say anything when he is one half of the new it couple laugh out loud
Why would he think she'd have proof though? Matter of fact, keeping those texts 2 years later screams a lil crazyyy girlfriend IMO. But I don't blame her for sharing her truth... but that one tidbit is weird IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:20 am

Edited and deleted 

Last edited by Diana on Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:21 am

I want to know what kind of phone storage she has? Mine yells at me daily that I'm out of room and I don't keep texts from bfs from 3 years ago proving anything.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:24 am

If JoJo is doing DWTS, please put her with Val.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:26 am

Diana wrote:If JoJo is doing DWTS, please put her with Val.
That's who I originally wanted her with, but now I want her with Mark. If DWTS gets a gymnast this season, they're most likely pairing her with Mark, I bet though.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:27 am

Alanna wrote:I want to know what kind of phone storage she has? Mine yells at me daily that I'm out of room and I don't keep texts from bfs from 3 years ago proving anything.

Not just texts Alanna, but also screen shots of receipts from over two years ago! laugh out loud I wonder if she deleted the texts and the receipts because it gave away who Jordan supposedly cheated with or because she was getting a ton of comments calling her crazy for holding on to that stuff from 3 years ago?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:28 am

What was the proof by the way? I missed the second part of her post, since she deleted it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:31 am

mindless wrote:What was the proof by the way? I missed the second part of her post, since she deleted it.
It's on RS' twitter. He has screenshots of course laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:32 am

So did this other blonde girl know she was cheating with Jordan or what? Was she oblivious?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz