SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Seabear Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:39 am

Brittany putting Jordan on Blast. laugh out loud laugh out loud  Jordan should have kept his mouth shut post season. Too bad his massive ego got in the way. When both he and Brittany are from Chico...no way was she going to get painted unjustly as the liar. Buckle up for the ride as the tabs pick up this story right before he starts his new job at the SEC. JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 40 1f602  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 40 1f602 laugh out loud laugh out loud
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by BohemianNika Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:15 am

Asking for his old mattress? That does sound like Jordan giggling

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:32 am

That mattress has lots of fond memories for Jordan. Some people notch the headboard..and others bond in more ways than one with their mattress. I hope they used latex gloves when moving it into their new house. giggling laugh out loud laugh out loud
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:15 am

Delete. Thanks!

Last edited by Ash2214 on Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:19 am

She's sounds pretty funny saying she's not going to tell her story to magazines because she doesn't want fame. She's not a fool. The last time she made that first post it went straight to magazines and was a major headline on many different websites. She might not get paid for these two IG posts, but she certainly gets the fame. She's gained over 40k followers since her posts and I would bet that helps out with her business.

We get it. She says Jordan cheated on her - going on 3 years ago. Most people sided with her, not Jordan. She was hardly brought up on the show. From everything I saw, she was only asked about twice during that press tour and in the People magazine and I don't believe it was ever by name, so Jordan and the interviewers could have been referring to anyone, such as the 3 nameless girls that contacted RS. I highly doubt people are going up to her family and friends in regards to that press tour because he never brought it up on any major outlet other than the magazine, which again, she was never addressed by name and it was a generic question.

She's also kind of silly for saying the world was oblivious to family issues, considering before he was ever on the show there were plenty of articles on them.

I can understand her first post when the season first started, but I find this one funny. Don't say you don't want the spotlight and fame when you know what happened the first time you made a post like this. It was 3 years ago. You feel so scorned that he cheated on you 3 years ago and that he answered a generic question about the rumors surrounding him and said they were untrue? Well then perhaps you're not as over it as you thought. If that was me, I wouldnt give my ex the time of day. All JMO

Last edited by Ash2214 on Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:23 am

Haha. I wonder what is jordan answer to this . I read on his people interview before about Brittany calling her out what she saying is pure bs laugh out loud. Jordan should shut up about it on his ex gf talking and denying what she claimed about him. For sure there is a truth what she is saying that is why she is defending herself. Nothing wrong with that. Heck even Jessie James slammed Jordan on her Twitter and called him a cheater and a liar because he cheated on her sister Sydney. The night after the finale Jessie James unfollow jojo and a lot of women spoken about him saying the same thing laugh out loud . Oh bless Jojo's heart as she goes through life  with him. I know she is in love and will be like that as long she continues to believe what Jordan is saying to her laugh out loud. Carry on . Jmo

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 40 Eb97c9
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 40 9zt107JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 40 XgicucJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 40 Oaw2uvJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 40 2pqw5k8JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 40 30szzauJoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 40 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:30 am

lovebites8727 wrote:Haha. I wonder what is jordan answer to this . I read on his people interview before about Brittany calling her out what she saying is pure bs laugh out loud. Jordan should shut up about it on his ex gf talking and denying what she claimed about him. For sure there is a truth what she is saying that is why she is defending herself. Nothing wrong with that. Heck even Jessie James slammed Jordan on her Twitter and called him a cheater and a liar because he cheated on her sister Sydney. The night after the finale Jessie James unfollow jojo and a lot of women spoken about him saying the same thing laugh out loud . Oh bless Jojo's heart as she goes through life  with him. I know she is in love and will be like that as long she continues to believe what Jordan is saying to her laugh out loud. Carry on . Jmo

I'm not sure where you got that Jesse James Decker thing. Her sister dated Marcus and Jesse went in on Marcus when she found out he got engaged on BIP. A couple of her tweets that night were even in defense of JoJo and Jordan.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:31 am

lovebites8727 wrote:Haha. I wonder what is jordan answer to this . I read on his people interview before about Brittany calling her out what she saying is pure bs laugh out loud. Jordan should shut up about it on his ex gf talking and denying what she claimed about him. For sure there is a truth what she is saying that is why she is defending herself. Nothing wrong with that. Heck even Jessie James slammed Jordan on her Twitter and called him a cheater and a liar because he cheated on her sister Sydney. The night after the finale Jessie James unfollow jojo and a lot of women spoken about him saying the same thing laugh out loud . Oh bless Jojo's heart as she goes through life  with him. I know she is in love and will be like that as long she continues to believe what Jordan is saying to her laugh out loud. Carry on . Jmo
That was Marcus Grodd. She called him out big time. Jordan probably hooked up with Sydney one time at that Charity event a while back. There's a picture floating online.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:49 am

If Jordan didn't want his ex he cheated on, to speak up, he shouldn't have brought it up on the show. That relationship was bought up at least 2 times. And I have no doubt people have went up to her family/friends and questioned about her. Jordan brought her up at first, so he has to face consequences. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:00 am

I knew playing the victim would back fire on him, karma is real rotfl

I'm sure he'll have more excuses, trash her but to me... She has every right to put him on blast.

Men like him hardly ever change so good luck JoJo. I have a feeling the minute the 15 minutes of fame dies out, he'll find a new shiny toy.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:03 am

My favorite part is that she alludes to not deleting the post and then immediately deleted the post laugh out loud Brittany needs to take a break.

And it's okay, maybe Baddy has a favorite in each letter of the alphabet of his roster of women, and this Bella was infringing on favorite Brittany's B spot. Let's just hope there's no favorite Jessica or Jamie or anything running around somewhere here.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:10 am

The first time he brought her up, without saying her name, was his intro video on the first episode. Brittany responded that night. I can't say I blame her on that one. He never brought her up again until JoJo mentioned running into an ex of his, who she never claimed to be Brittany. Those were the only two times an ex of Jordan's was brought up that I can remember.

I wouldn't be surprised if people went up to her family and friends about her connection to Jordan, but to blame it on the press tour they did post show? I find that very, very hard to believe.

Cheating is never ok and she made her point the first time most people believed her anyway. This isn't new information, but now posting text messages and receipts from over two years ago and giving away the name of the person he supposedly cheated with? If she thinks so lowly of him, be thankful you didn't end up with him and move on. Don't publicly go after him for the second time. IMO

Last edited by Ash2214 on Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz