SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neillane - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 77 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Gale1 Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:47 pm

Oh just a bit surprised as I thought when he was off from work that he & Jo would spend time together. **edited**
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

neillane - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 77 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Diana Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:52 pm

I'm not their biggest fan as a couple but it seems JoJo is working not sure how that shows "trouble in paradise" laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:57 pm

Diana wrote:I'm not their biggest fan as a couple but it seems JoJo is working not sure how that shows "trouble in paradise" laugh out loud

Just a worry pot here " laugh out loud[/quote] but just thought that after Jordan's first work stint they would get together when he was on a break before his next work stint away from home!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:58 pm

Doesn't Jordan basically have to work weekends from now until the end of college football season? (So like the beginning of January to account for Bowl games). I know nothing about the details of Jordan's job.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:58 pm

Jordan is not working this weekend (games kick off Hugesmile next weekend) and his schedule will more than likely rotate.  IMO, he'll work some during the week and sometimes on the weekends covering games.  He was spotted at the Sacramento airport.  So it's possible he flew into see and meet up with his family before meeting up with Jojo.  

His birthdays coming up so it's possible he wanted to see and spend some time with his parents.  It's also possible he and his parents are going to meet up with Jojo and her parents to do some kind of get together, after her photoshoot for the eyewear she collaborated on.  He was all giddy in a tweet or IG about he couldn't wait to see and hug her, so I don't think there's any trouble in paradise.  It's just juggling work and life, IMO.  But that's JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:12 pm

^ Exactly.

I personally think it's a good thing that they both have fun things they're working on. It's healthy. There's nothing that can be done if JoJo had this shoot already scheduled and it happened to be on Jordan's first off day after being away for a few days. His birthday is on Tuesday and given how he was spotted at the airport that he was in CA, I wouldn't be surprised if he went to see his parents. Also, JoJo's parents were spotted at an airport last night too. Jordan's IG post certainly makes it seem like they will get to see each other very soon.

As LB said, it's looking like Jordan will be a part of a rotation with other analysts, which is a good thing. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:03 am

Thanks all no need to stress anymore phew!! **edited** so happy to see this.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:19 pm

So no DWTS. Also this laugh out loud.
http://www.betches.com/jordan-rodgers-on-tinder
Doubt it's true, hes not that dumb.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:52 pm

Duke702 wrote:So no DWTS. Also this laugh out loud.

a 22-year-old female with a pulse (so obviously Jordan's type).
Probably the only thing about that article that is true rotfl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:55 pm

Diana wrote:
Duke702 wrote:So no DWTS. Also this laugh out loud.

a 22-year-old female with a pulse (so obviously Jordan's type).
Probably the only thing about that article that is true rotfl
I laughed at that too! Weird that they literally named their source. Anyway it probably isn't true but July 10 would have been while the show was still airing and they were having safe house visits? Well maybe she'll show us the receipts...
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:08 pm

^ That originally came from Intouch soooo laugh out loud IMO.

And I'm pretty sure I "know" exactly who that is that "claims" that..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:17 pm

Tinder??? Like a commoner?? I think not. If there was trouble in paradise, I'm guessing there would be some nerdy Raya developers in SF be hitting up their investors for more serious equipment because those servers would be burning down from the volume of swiping right that'd be happening. Please, In Touch.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz