SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neillane - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 78 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:21 pm

Betches? Sounds like a reputable site. laugh out loud I think they misspelled it.

Jordan ditched Raya for Tinder, I see. :gotcha:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

neillane - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 78 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:32 pm

And if you're wondering who may have claimed that stuff (if it wasn't just the magazine making up crap themselves as usual), there's this psycho chick on IG who has many troll accounts (no followers, no pictures) that goes by the name of Nicole and Emma. She's been talking sh*t about/to Jordan (and JoJo..but mostly Jordan) for months. She says all this stuff that no one else would even think to care about; so I know it's her with the multiple accounts. She's crazy. And she's done/said some nutty stuff, so I wouldn't be surprised (I actually would expect it) if it were her.. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:42 pm

^^ She must have been a Luke/Robby fan! laugh out loud Some people amaze me at the great lengths they go to try to sabotage a relationship of someone they don't even know!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:13 pm

^ Actually, I think that person is obsessed with JoJo and solely her. Some of the comments are actually quite scary.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:24 pm

Wow! Jojo is definitely the most famous bachelorette lead ever on this franchise . Her ig is now 2M followers and it will just keep increasing down the road and her Twitter is huge too. Amazing to see isn't it ? laugh out loud she is definitely well like as former lead among the former bachelorettes. Just sharing.

neillane - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 78 Eb97c9
neillane - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 78 9zt107neillane - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 78 Xgicucneillane - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 78 Oaw2uvneillane - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 78 2pqw5k8neillane - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 78 30szzauneillane - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 78 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:44 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Actually, I think that person is obsessed with JoJo and solely her. Some of the comments are actually quite scary.
You've noticed her too? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:05 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ Actually, I think that person is obsessed with JoJo and solely her. Some of the comments are actually quite scary.
You've noticed her too? laugh out loud

How could I not? laugh out loud He or she comments on every single picture about 50 times. They were on a roll the other day because God forbid Jordan doesn't like every single picture that JoJo posts. That totally makes him unworthy to be with her laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:07 pm

I'm not this poster. I swear. But how could he not realize he needs to like every Insta?? Does he even love her and know how lucky he is?! Where's the next man for our girl?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindysamwilliam Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:51 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:And if you're wondering who may have claimed that stuff (if it wasn't just the magazine making up crap themselves as usual), there's this psycho chick on IG who has many troll accounts (no followers, no pictures) that goes by the name of Nicole and Emma. She's been talking sh*t about/to Jordan (and JoJo..but mostly Jordan) for months. She says all this stuff that no one else would even think to care about; so I know it's her with the multiple accounts. She's crazy. And she's done/said some nutty stuff, so I wouldn't be surprised (I actually would expect it) if it were her.. IMO.

Oh my god yes. That girl is always posting these very long paragraphs going in on Jordan and sometimes Jojo. Why be invested in a couple you hate so much? I dm'd her one time and apparently she used to follow Jordan's ex Brittany years ago when she was still with Jordan so she claims to "know" how Jordan really is. She even left a comment suggesting that Jordan should go after a pretty blonde at the SEC network(forgot her name) instead of staying with Jojo. But that woman is MARRIED! WTF. I can't believe how obsessed she is with Jojo's relationship. I mean it's ok to be a fan but she's beyond that.

Cindysamwilliam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:21 pm

^ Yup, I'm talking about the same person too. The person definitely has an obsession with JoJo IMO. Someone commented that JoJo should have picked Luke and that person went in on that person who commented saying Luke wasn't worthy of JoJo laugh out loud

So bananas.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:01 am

Would like to delete an old post here but cannot seem to do so. Could someone tell me why I cannot do so?
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:15 am

If someone commented after your post then you can only edit it.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  neillane - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 78 1f49c

neillane - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 78 8367-910 neillane - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 78 I_got_13 neillane - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 78 E5kqdm15 neillane - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 78 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz