SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 57 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 40 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mmm Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:05 pm

Can he be the last man standing?

Mmm

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:06 pm

Mmm wrote:Can he be the last man standing?
I think he is
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mmm Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:34 pm

I hope you're right. I've changed my mind on who I think will win so many times my head is spinning

Last edited by Mmm on Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Mmm

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:52 pm

ahhh! those DM pics  beatingheart 

They look so happy!

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:12 am

lrose wrote:ahhh! those DM pics  beatingheart 

They look so happy!

Those pictures [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] And I love that they have such a meaningful date I mean what they wrote on that bell?? Cmon!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For anyone who was wondering why they looked sad in the pic from the first article from Woman's Day. It looks like they chose one of the few they weren't laughing in. They look like they are having a good old belly laugh. Sweet.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:31 am

Nothing much under that outfit it seems. umm...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:33 am

iamreal2u wrote:Nothing much under that outfit it seems. umm...

I thought so too....maybe she wanted to bring her sexy on for the LCD date....she was pretty covered up most of the season it seems.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:37 am

And it's damn hot in Singapore!

But yes, was wondering how to keep the girls up with a top like that....she would have had a swim with Matty in the F3 date...

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:57 am

mercieme wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Nothing much under that outfit it seems. umm...

I thought so too....maybe she wanted to bring her sexy on for the LCD date....she was pretty covered up most of the season it seems.

I was thinking the same thing. Couldn't pull that off myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:21 am

I have gone on and on about this bell.
But here it is and it is all happiness. :rosiecolored
So putting these pics in for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so we can really start to roll around in it.
Sorry the order isn't great

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:26 am

@romance realist thanks for posting these here! I think this season has really been such a rollercoaster in terms of who the F1 is but after today Im firmly back to my original inkling and saying [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] FTW!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 57 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 40 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley