SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 57 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 48 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:30 am

Oh also for those that can't watch Studio Ten clip interestingly they didn't say anything about the couple or about being the next Bach so I think they are going into damage control with the outcome and they are going to be tight lipped about the Bach. So I think they may have him mind and are focussing on his heartbreak and getting over that or they are unsure if they will in fact be taping the next show because of dismal ratings.

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:50 am

Oh Matty J what a man you are! You were so kind and considerate to Georgia in saying good bye to her and that cute sign off between the two of you - See you Georgia Love and See you Matty J was just bittersweet.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I've done my best to transcribe the interview. Matty looked pretty down actually.

I have cut the banter between the panel of hosts etc (S10), and snipped their questions, but tried to get everything that Matty J (MJ) said word for word:

[segment opens with the FRC]
S10: Is this the first time that you've seen it?

MJ: I watched it last night with my family, but its still... second time around doesn't get any easier.

S10: When did you realise it wasn't you?

MJ: After the jacuzzi date we had I really thought it was going to be me. I thought I was going to end up with her and then it really wasn't until I walked up to Georgia and I held her hands and looked at her in the eye and just by looking at her I could tell it wasn't great.

S10: Is that when you knew?

MJ: I had a feeling and then she was saying all these amazing things and I thought 'Wait, maybe it will be me' and then ahh.. yeah

S10: Do you feel she kind of led you on?

MJ: Yeah she said some really amazing things and I didnt think in anyway she was leading me on I think she genuinely meant them umm so I dont have any hard feelings towards her at all

S10: You're such a classy guy Matty J. What made you go on the bachelorette?

MJ: Yeah I think umm I wasnt at a position in my life where i was "desperate" I just returned back from london and I was single and i kinda thought wouldnt this be a really unique experience to find someone incredible. And I knew who ever the Bachlorette was going to be, she was going to be an amazing. SO I thought if we can just fast track that process and I can meet her sooner, then great.

S10: So how do you cope with it now. Its been a couple of weeks and what do you do now? Are you going to start dating again or do you want to have a bit of a break and some time out?

MJ: The nicest thing is doing this, and talking about it, because up until now I've just had to completely bottle it up inside and not talk about it to anyone except for my mum and my sister.. yeahh

S10: SO Matty what are you looking for in a girl? Can you look at other options now that Georgia is in the past, or are you still hung up on her?

MJ: Yeah definitely, I think the hardest part about watching it back is that it almost had me falling.. back in love.. {collective aww from the entire panel} ... yeah and you can't help but really miss her again when you look at all the amazing times we had together and how happy we both were. So Im not going to rush into another relationship any time soon

S10: Did you watch the whole show?

MJ: Yeah, yeah I thought I wouldnt I didnt think I would be able to stand it. I think hearing yourself talk for the first time was pretty cringey..

S10: But didnt you have to pull out the cord on your TV a few times so you couldnt hear it

MJ: Yeah so after we wrapped up filming and got back to Sydney and umm there was a little while where we didnt have anything to do with the show and I was kind of getting over it, and then I was in the kitchen and a promo came on with georgia and I hear her voice and I had to run to the tv and pull out the plug

S10: And how do you deal with heartbreak?

MJ: Yeah I think for me I, you know being active and occupying my mind with other things is the best approach. And Im lucky that Im back at work now, so Im working full time and thats a really nice distraction.

S10: And what do you do?

MJ: I work in marketing

S10 [host 1 flirting with Matty]: And do you like cats?

MJ [looking at host 2]: Ummmmm there not my first preference but Umm

S10 [host 2]: Im not a cat person, but she's a cat person [points to other host] shes talking about herself

[everyone laughs - end of segment]

Source: Studio Ten Matty J interview (sorry still can't link!)
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:07 am

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for taking precious time to summarize Matty's interview. My heart breaks for him...like he said time is a great healer and in time he will fondly look back and appreciate that he did something that a lot of folks are not capable of doing, loving so unconditionally. Matty couldn't have done better than he did, he gave his all but not meant to be this time but the future can only be brighter for him...all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:20 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I've done my best to transcribe the interview. Matty looked pretty down actually.

I have cut the banter between the panel of hosts etc (S10), and snipped their questions, but tried to get everything that Matty J (MJ) said word for word:

[segment opens with the FRC]
S10: Is this the first time that you've seen it?

MJ: I watched it last night with my family, but its still... second time around doesn't get any easier.

S10: When did you realise it wasn't you?

MJ: After the jacuzzi date we had I really thought it was going to be me. I thought I was going to end up with her and then it really wasn't until I walked up to Georgia and I held her hands and looked at her in the eye and just by looking at her I could tell it wasn't great.

S10: Is that when you knew?

MJ: I had a feeling and then she was saying all these amazing things and I thought 'Wait, maybe it will be me' and then ahh.. yeah

S10: Do you feel she kind of led you on?

MJ: Yeah she said some really amazing things and I didnt think in anyway she was leading me on I think she genuinely meant them umm so I dont have any hard feelings towards her at all

S10: You're such a classy guy Matty J. What made you go on the bachelorette?

MJ: Yeah I think umm I wasnt at a position in my life where i was "desperate" I just returned back from london and I was single and i kinda thought wouldnt this be a really unique experience to find someone incredible. And I knew who ever the Bachlorette was going to be, she was going to be an amazing. SO I thought if we can just fast track that process and I can meet her sooner, then great.

S10: So how do you cope with it now. Its been a couple of weeks and what do you do now? Are you going to start dating again or do you want to have a bit of a break and some time out?

MJ: The nicest thing is doing this, and talking about it, because up until now I've just had to completely bottle it up inside and not talk about it to anyone except for my mum and my sister.. yeahh

S10: SO Matty what are you looking for in a girl? Can you look at other options now that Georgia is in the past, or are you still hung up on her?

MJ: Yeah definitely, I think the hardest part about watching it back is that it almost had me falling.. back in love.. {collective aww from the entire panel} ... yeah and you can't help but really miss her again when you look at all the amazing times we had together and how happy we both were. So Im not going to rush into another relationship any time soon

S10: Did you watch the whole show?

MJ: Yeah, yeah I thought I wouldnt I didnt think I would be able to stand it. I think hearing yourself talk for the first time was pretty cringey..

S10: But didnt you have to pull out the cord on your TV a few times so you couldnt hear it

MJ: Yeah so after we wrapped up filming and got back to Sydney and umm there was a little while where we didnt have anything to do with the show and I was kind of getting over it, and then I was in the kitchen and a promo came on with georgia and I hear her voice and I had to run to the tv and pull out the plug

S10: And how do you deal with heartbreak?

MJ: Yeah I think for me I, you know being active and occupying my mind with other things is the best approach. And Im lucky that Im back at work now, so Im working full time and thats a really nice distraction.

S10: And what do you do?

MJ: I work in marketing

S10 [host 1 flirting with Matty]: And do you like cats?

MJ [looking at host 2]: Ummmmm there not my first preference but Umm

S10 [host 2]: Im not a cat person, but she's a cat person [points to other host] shes talking about herself

[everyone laughs - end of segment]

Source: Studio Ten Matty J interview (sorry still can't link!)

You did an amazing job [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:49 am

ElonM wrote:
heysteph wrote:Matty J's interview with Studio 10 from 18:00
He is just beautiful. But it bring all the heartbreak right back. Poor Matty

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm not getting to see the interview. Can someone summarize what he said. Thank you.

He is sooooooo adorable.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by heysteph Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:51 am

This interview is devastating. I truly hope he is able to heal.

heysteph

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:59 am

:tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox

God, reading and listening to everything he says is so hard. You can tell just how invested he was and how much he cared. I know its a "bubble" situation but he felt it so deeply and in a way that I admire because he really opened himself up so much. The gem of the season IMO. I'd love to watch him as the bachelor but I also just want him to be away from all this mess in a healthy and happy relationship. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:04 am

heysteph wrote:This interview is devastating. I truly hope he is able to heal.

Pop sugar: Is it such a relief to be able to talk about it?

Matty: It really is such a huge relief, because up until now it's all just been bottled up inside — to the point where my phone would go off and people would be like, "Is that Georgia messaging you?" And you don't want to be like, "It's not! She didn't pick me! It's Lee, Goddammit!" And so then you have to be like, "Ooh, maybe it is, I don't know!" And then run to the bathroom and start crying.

Poor guy! It must have been such a horrible couple of months for Matty. Upset
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:28 am

I never thought about that part, how the F2 needs to hide the pain and also make people believe you could be the one. Such a pain :tissuebox

I feel finally someone is speaking the truth. Probably a lot of people have felt that but with a smile just said. I`m ok, I`ve moved on…

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:39 am

Miyala wrote:I never thought about that part, how the F2 needs to hide the pain and also make people believe you could be the one. Such a pain :tissuebox

I feel finally someone is speaking the truth. Probably a lot of people have felt that but with a smile just said. I`m ok, I`ve moved on…

Yep, still wearing his heart on his sleeve, bless his cotton socks.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ilb123 Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:09 am

What an amazing man he is, thank you SugarAndSpice for the transcript of his interview. It is very frustrating that Ten is blocking their shows for outside of Australia viewers.

Arie is Stupid Hot[b]
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 57 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 48 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley