SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:34 pm

I keep checking for part 2 of his Marrakesh Musings laugh out loud

It's too bad tomorrow most likely is his last ep sad

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:43 am

Gee not looking forward to Kevin P going home tomorrow. For me it will be sad. Won't be seeing that handsome guy anymore. Hopefully he will be at the MTA.

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by lettore Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:30 am

His blog part 2 is up and wow I didn't see that one coming, but following links to his previous blogs I read his story and what a childhood has he had, not an easy one for sure. I am also really sorry that we won't see him after this episode, I would like just one more, but I believe he will be on mta because he wrote in his earlier blogs that he has to be in Vancouver in late october for shooting. I never watch mta episodes, but I will have to now, he is just so intriguing.

lettore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:52 am

Loved reading the blog. It sounds like he really liked Jasmine and may have regrets about his guard being up for so long. I had him pegged for her in the beginning shame he will be gone from my screen soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:05 am

Love how introspective and self-aware he is. I truly enjoy his writing and will continue to read his blog even after he leaves the show.

Last edited by Baseball Mom on Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:38 am

http://changethewayitis.blogspot.ca/

I've said this before, I enjoy reading his blogs, but at the same time I'm trying to figure him out. He is very deep. I don't want to say messed up, but maybe he's trying to figure out life? Sometimes people run away from issues. He sold everything to be out to sea and away from everything. Maybe that's his outlet? IDK. He's very good looking, but IMO he would wear me out with all his indepth thoughts. It's probably because I'm older. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:20 pm

@GuardianAngel And here I am thinking he's perfect for a chick like me. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:10 pm

Major feels for Kevin P right now after reading that blog. Tonight's episode will be so emotional it seems. I just pray & hope he finds peace & his forever happiness.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:17 pm

I think this guy is the real deal because you can't fake what he wrote. I'm so glad I read his blog before watching his departure episode because his dialogue with Jasmine will have more impact for me.

Now his voice, good looks, charisma & depth make him just that much MORE ATTRACTIVE. When he's ready, he will make someone such a great partner!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:29 pm

I just read part 2 - very poignant blog post. I really like his depth and analytical, introspective nature. I'm very glad to have read his thoughts & to have gotten to see him on TV - I feel like I've learned a lot reading his posts. beatingheart

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:50 pm

I really like Kevin P and wish she'd keep him over the other Kevin but it's probably not to be. I don't think this show is really for him though. It seems he's still looking for something with his travels.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:38 pm

OMG...He is so hot on the after show. Somebody needs to get a giff of his little wink at the end of his piece where they show some of his time with the guys. Kevin W talking about how Kevin P played him an Adele song while he was sleeping...and he would marry him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
iamreal2u
traveler90
bluwavz
jojo47
dee