SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 53 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 43 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:09 am

I'm not sure but I don't think you get medals for being a cook? Regardless, he is commended IMO for serving at whatever capacity.

That gif shows the difference between her greetings with Mikhel and Mike. Night and day IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:16 am

Miyala wrote:I always had a bad feeling regarding Kevin and he seeming to be close to Drew didnt help. During HTD he told Jas that he wasnt a confident guy during school years but used to hang with the popular kids. I quickly asked my self if that meant he was mean to others. Its common IMO that when you are not confident but with the popular you would do lots of things to be accepted. Dont know if he did that but it was the first thing that crossed my mind

Kevin seems to be close to Mike whom many  regard with high esteem. That should count for something, no? From what I've seen, read and heard, he was well liked by the guys and production staff. People do and can change. We and Kevin are usually not the same as we were in high school or university and should be judged on how we are in the present and not the past.imoaa.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:21 am

@GuardianAngel agreed IMO opinion he should be commended for serving our country, Canada, and as he is currently a Fireman my appreciation for continued service.

I believe people can change and most do from high school/university level once you get out in the "real world".

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:33 pm

richmondrose wrote:
Miyala wrote:I always had a bad feeling regarding Kevin and he seeming to be close to Drew didnt help. During HTD he told Jas that he wasnt a confident guy during school years but used to hang with the popular kids. I quickly asked my self if that meant he was mean to others. Its common IMO that when you are not confident but with the popular you would do lots of things to be accepted. Dont know if he did that but it was the first thing that crossed my mind

Kevin seems to be close to Mike whom many  regard with high esteem. That should count for something, no? From what I've seen, read and heard, he was well liked by the guys and production staff. People do and can change. We and Kevin are usually not the same as we were in high school or university and  should be judged on how we are in the present and not the past.imoaa.

I totally agree about people changing! My feelings regarding him comes from getting a bad feeling from him since the beginning. I don't know why, I just get this bad vibes. A lot of times I was proved right while having those kind of feelings. I know I could be totally wrong, and I really hope I am because I believe Jas will chose him, Maybe its just the way he squeezes his face/mouth that makes me find him angry looking a lot of the time. He was much less so during the HTD though.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:44 pm

I just heard from a friend who knew Kevin in high school that from his own perception, Kevin was "very nice" ... so there's at least one vote in his favour in terms of niceness/kindness from someone who interacted with him irl laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:11 pm

I don't think Kevin is a bad guy and I always respect anyone's service in the military. I just don't feel drawn to Kevin's personality. Not my type but clearly is Jasmines. My major concern with Kevin is his extremely tight bond with his Mom. IMO she is his counselor, cheerleader and sounding board. He made a point in every description I read about him....and his Mom reiterated on the HTD's that they talk at length everyday. I have two grown sons....and I think that is wonderful...as long as the relationship does not overstep the boundary of making room for a wife to assume #1 position for Kevin. I can clearly see that Jasmine and Kevin are very attracted to each other. I hope if Jasmine chooses Kevin....that both he and his Mom respect the boundaries an allow Jasmine to come first in Kevin's life. After the HTD....I saw major red flags and have my doubts. Hopefully I am wrong. hmmm
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:17 pm

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 BETTE_S01_EP08_Hometowns_Kevin-W-Football_Photo-7

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 BETTE_S01_EP08_Hometowns_Kevin-W-Family_Photo-15

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 BETTE_S01_EP08_Hometowns_Kevin-W-Family_Photo-14

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 BETTE_S01_EP08_Hometowns_Kevin-W-Family_Photo-3

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 BETTE_S01_EP08_Hometowns_Kevin-W-Family_Photo-6

Source: http://www.wnetwork.com/living/behind-scenes-unseen-hometown-moments?sf40783120=1
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:41 pm

bluwavz wrote:Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 BETTE_S01_EP08_Hometowns_Kevin-W-Football_Photo-7

Source: http://www.wnetwork.com/living/behind-scenes-unseen-hometown-moments?sf40783120=1

Love this one, thats screams "Friday night ligths" and Tim Riggins to me giggling I always love me a Tim Riggins Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 3806527698
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:51 pm

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 CwcKvbyXgAEbEU0
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Kevin W. made it very clear during his hometown date. Jasmine makes him happy and she is what keeps him going every day #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:19 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:I just heard from a friend who knew Kevin in high school that from his own perception, Kevin was "very nice" ... so there's at least one vote in his favour in terms of niceness/kindness from someone who interacted with him irl laugh out loud

We saw examples of Kevin being nice during show as well. A few I remember, when he congratulated each guy on the wrestling date (not all the others did), when he coached Chris on the football date, & when he was happy for David when he finally got a date. I do think he has a soft heart inside a touch exterior and believe he has probably been hurt in the past by girls, his mom said on hometown date she had cried with him before over girls. I think maybe it was a defense mechanism to just go on (50-100) first dates only so as not to have his emotions involved. He became more quickly invested in Jasmine during and after their first 1 on 1. Personally I think they are both great guys and don't want to see either Mikhel or Kevin get hurt by Jasmine leading them on just for the show.

I feel the edge is in Kevin's favor since I see more of an emotional connection with them than with Mikhel. Plus the first night they did show their conversation at cocktail party whereas they only showed Mikhel ask her favorite color, sea foam green. Has anyone else seen the preview of Jasmine telling Kevin something like I don't want you to think of this as the end, what's up with that affraid ??? Is this where she is letting him go and just hopes to remain friends or is she telling Kevin of the hometown dates his made her question most how she would get along with the in-laws if they were to get engaged/married? They raised doubt for Mikhel at end of last rose ceremony and there is a voice over where she says I can tell there is something wrong, which I think may be referring to Mikhel so she must convince him to stay but why bother if she is just going to send him home anyway??? :nervous Editors have done their job well this time, whose it going to be Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 2292733854 .....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:40 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:I just heard from a friend who knew Kevin in high school that from his own perception, Kevin was "very nice" ... so there's at least one vote in his favour in terms of niceness/kindness from someone who interacted with him irl laugh out loud

We saw examples of Kevin being nice during show as well. A few I remember, when he congratulated each guy on the wrestling date (not all the others did), when he coached Chris on the football date, & when he was happy for David when he finally got a date. I do think he has a soft heart inside a touch exterior and believe he has probably been hurt in the past by girls, his mom said on hometown date she had cried with him before over girls. I think maybe it was a defense mechanism to just go on (50-100) first dates only so as not to have his emotions involved. He became more quickly invested in Jasmine during and after their first 1 on 1. Personally I think they are both great guys and don't want to see either Mikhel or Kevin get hurt by Jasmine leading them on just for the show.

I feel the edge is in Kevin's favor since I see more of an emotional connection with them than with Mikhel. Plus the first night they did show their conversation at cocktail party whereas they only showed Mikhel ask her favorite color, sea foam green. Has anyone else seen the preview of Jasmine telling Kevin something like I don't want you to think of this as the end, what's up with that affraid ??? Is this where she is letting him go and just hopes to remain friends or is she telling Kevin of the hometown dates his made her question most how she would get along with the in-laws if they were to get engaged/married? They raised doubt for Mikhel at end of last rose ceremony and there is a voice over where she says I can tell there is something wrong, which I think may be referring to Mikhel so she must convince him to stay but why bother if she is just going to send him home anyway??? :nervous Editors have done their job well this time, whose it going to be   Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 2292733854 .....
I agree, he seems like a nice person from those examples you provided (he did get a bit jealous, but like he tweeted, even Nick Jonas gets jealous laugh out loud). Smiley

The person I got the info from has no issues calling out jerks if that is the case so I trust him when he says that Kevin was a nice person back in the high school days. 

I'm not worried about him being F1 - it couldn't be more clear to me at this point - but if we end up with a Mikhel as F1 shocker somehow, I'll gladly eat crow laugh out loud

That pic reminds me of FNL/Riggins, too, @Emila23_12 . Clear eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose beatingheart

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:30 am; edited 2 times in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:05 pm

I don't mind Kevin although he wouldn't be anywhere near my f2. Him giving her his medal was a winner imo. I didn't love how he talked to Jasmine when he was jealous though. I thought it was rude and it worried me when his mom was also rude to her. Is that how they deal with issues in their lives? It is a strange situation so will cut them some slack but it is a bit of a red flag to me. Even so, if Jasmine does pick Kevin then I'll wish them well.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 53 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 43 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold