SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 53 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 35 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:21 am

Close but not Benoit.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:12 am

Erichmondrose wrote:Kind of interesting that it's only Jasmine, Kevin and a couple of producers hanging out. No other guys in sight. Looks like down time since they're "just chillin".

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Rooftop%20riad_zpsklukh9mc

jasmine.lorimer Just chillin' on a riad rooftop in some Moroccan garb.
Source: IG @jasmine.lorimer
hmmm interesting ...
I was leaning towards Mike as probable F1 for the longest time, but between the Thompson hotel thing, this pic & a random, inexplicable "gut feeling", I kind of think perhaps the "bad boy" will win over the "nice guy". Can't say I'm terribly excited about it, but at this time, I don't completely hate it either - I still don't like his attitude/demeanour towards J at the CP, but she seems more than capable of holding her own.  

Also... a part of me loves an unexpected result just for TV viewing excitement's sake (especially since my fav KP is most likely not involved  at the end so my investment level is low) so ... time will tell, I guess laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:26 am

richmondrose wrote:Kind of interesting that it's only Jasmine, Kevin and a couple of producers hanging out. No other guys in sight. Looks like down time since they're "just chillin".

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Rooftop%20riad_zpsklukh9mc

jasmine.lorimer Just chillin' on a riad rooftop in some Moroccan garb.
Source: IG @jasmine.lorimer
I see Benoit in the white shirt with red markings

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:33 am

IA that it's Benoit. The first thing I noticed was the black chucks which he has worn on several occasions, here is the image (hidden since this is Kevin W's thread).

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:57 am

mercieme wrote:IA that it's Benoit. The first thing I noticed was the black chucks which he has worn on several occasions, here is the image (hidden since this is Kevin W's thread).

I can't tell if that's Benoit for sure or not, but the chuck's the guy is wearing in the picture with Jasmine have a logo on the inside heel. Benoit's black chuck's don't have that.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:26 am

It's Benoit. The pic is on Jasmine's IG

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:49 am

Really? If that's Benoit, he must be having a really bad hair day. giggling I don't recognize him it all. jmoa
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:58 am

jojo47 wrote:
mercieme wrote:IA that it's Benoit. The first thing I noticed was the black chucks which he has worn on several occasions, here is the image (hidden since this is Kevin W's thread).

I can't tell if that's Benoit for sure or not, but the chuck's the guy is wearing in the picture with Jasmine have a logo on the inside heel. Benoit's black chuck's don't have that.

Good observation, jojo.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:46 pm

Well then, I wonder at what point was this pic taken. Why Jasmine posted a BTS pic if it's only KW (and producers) with her. Will be interesting to see if she's garbed this way on the next episode.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:24 pm

laugh out loud I didn't recognize Benoit either ... thought that was a producer laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:25 pm

Is this a throw back picture?  The baby's mum is sending hugs and kisses from the baby and that she miss Kevin.  So weird if the baby and Kevin just took the picture: If so where was Kevin this weekend?
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Screen23
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Screen11

source

Last edited by iamreal2u on Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:32 pm

Does anyone know what high school he went to? I'm curious because he's a year older than me & from the same area (hometown wise). I wonder if we have any mutual acquaintances.

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 53 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 35 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold