SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 53 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 44 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:38 pm

@lightredemption Wow nice find!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by traveler90 Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:36 pm

I think they could be together right now. Both posted pictures on ig 2 hours ago, and just now, they liked pictures on ig within minutes of each other. Could be nothing but I thought I'd put it here.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:42 pm

lightredemption wrote:Jasmine and Kevin W both follow this account on instagram - might be purely coincidental but it does make me wonder (if he is F1) if they have in depth conversations about the potential tattoos they'd get  Hugesmile

Is that account a tattoo artist/ graphic designer? This is interesting because KW tattoo sleeve is very intricate and I'm intrigue about it. I remember a posting of the new tattoo Jasmine got and thought that she had posted it on IG but now it's no longer there or at least I can find there. So if she had posted it and then removed it that's another WHY. The pic of the tattoo is online.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:50 pm

Hmmm tattoo IG account is interesting indeed, especially since the artist is based in Toronto ... great find, @lightredemption! Smiley 

I posted this earlier in the SM thread & figure I'd drop it here as well:

According to a poster on The Bachelorette Canada's Facebook page, Jasmine is "settled in Toronto". 

Tanya Mann
She is settled in Toronto!.
Unlike1Reply · More · 9 hours ago

DeeDee Lynn
How do you know, her job /shop is in Whistler, near Pemberton outside of Vancouver. Also, I have watched many ER and ETTE shows, the U.S. ones where I live and some of the Australian ones also. They can't be seen together or "move house", due to paparazzi and social media being what it is, until the finale airs.
Edited · LikeReply · More · 9 hours ago

Tanya Mann
A friend of a friend told me the otger friend told her and she told me
LikeReply · More · 9 hours ago

DeeDee Lynn
Tanya Mann Uh huh. Okay.
Like1Reply · More · 9 hours ago

Tanya Mann
But both are from the T.O area so still really don't know but my guess is Kevin W.
LikeReply · More · 9 hours ago

Linda Powder
Where all the crazy people are. She DESERVES what she gets from that censored Kevin.
Like2Reply 

source

I disagree with the poster's comment that it could be either Mikhel or Kevin bc both are from the TO area. As far as I can tell, Mikhel still lives in Ottawa (Newmarket is just his HT like Waterloo is Kevin's HT). So if this poster's friend of a friend of a friend (laugh out loud) is right, it's Kevin ftw.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:02 pm

traveler90 wrote:I think they could be together right now. Both posted pictures on ig 2 hours ago, and just now, they liked pictures on ig within minutes of each other. Could be nothing but I thought I'd put it here.

Agree!!! 3 days ago Kevin liked this pic of Shawn Booth https://www.instagram.com/p/BMVQCxEhbbE/?taken-by=shawn_booth18 and Jasmine this one https://www.instagram.com/p/BMWyHzWjFoy/?taken-by=carson.drake.hair only one minute apart ... hmm??? SHV???
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:32 am

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 CwniWyrXcAI_oUP
https://twitter.com/BacheloretteCA/status/795415693894238209
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:09 am

Bringing over this extract from an interesting post by @LeapofFaith on Mikhel's thread as it relates to Kevin as well...
LeapofFaith wrote:
someone posted I cant remember who sorry that someone on sm said that KW told them that he was f1 but now they r not together anymore no idea  I really cant trust SM anymore dizzy but I'm leaning towards Mikhel as F1 (or maybe just hoping)....we shall see I guess soon enough!! Rolling Eyes

Has this possibility been discussed already or is there any other evidence that he is F1 but they split?  I could see it as a possibility - he's exhibited jealousy so maybe couldn't resist watching the show and wasn't impressed with what he saw between Jasmine & the others - could have led to arguments & a breakup?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:42 am

Jasmine's good friend Alex has liked the following posts on IG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMZjT2QA7dy/?taken-by=bacheloretteca
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMfPcDNAKxo/?taken-by=bacheloretteca
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMfdy5-gXY3/?taken-by=bachelornationcanada

I don't think she's liked posts with Jasmine and any of the other guys? That being said, she also follows Mike on IG and did so before we was eliminated so I don't know if it really means anything beyond her being a fan of Jasmine and KW's relationship (which is nice regardless!)
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:24 am

Kevin is such sweetheart : source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:12 pm

@iamreal2u, Awwwh, I am crushing hard, laugh out loud!  Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 1f60d  Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 1f60a

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:17 pm

^^Seriously.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:13 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Kevin is such sweetheart : source 
 Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 1f60d Aww that is super sweet of him. 

(Btw @lightredemption, I ❤️ your new avatar Smiley)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 53 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 44 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold