SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 53 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Fifty wrote:Well you learn something new everyday.  Air Canada has the smaller fleet of Airbuses from A330 down. Apparently Qantas has Mikhels motto of go big or go home, we have the A380 it superceeds the Boeing 777.  You wouldn't fly this domestically hence the question.

On 1 November 2001, Air Canada launched Air Canada Tango, designed to offer no-frills service and lower fares using a dedicated fleet of 13 Airbus A320s in an all economy configuration of 159 seats. In Canada, they operated from Toronto to Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Regina, Saskatoon, Thunder Bay, Ottawa, Montreal, Halifax, Gander and St. John's. In addition, they operated non-stop service between Toronto and Fort Lauderdale, Orlando and Tampa; as well as non-stop service between Montreal and Fort Lauderdale and Orlando.[78] Tango was intended to compete with Canada 3000.[79] The Tango service was dissolved in 2004. Air Canada now calls their lowest fare class "Tango" (Tango and Flex).[80]
Wiki

@albean99 First thing that comes to my mind is a photoshoot

Yep @GuardianAngel they are the smaller Airbus so they can fly these domestically. A380 is huge and needs an international runway for take off and landing just due to size and fuel consumption so wouldn't be viable for domestic use. So they would be on a A320 with Air Canada Tango.

Although it seems odd KW is flying with Noah for a photoshoot with Jas. I would say they wouldn't have them anywhere near together until final episode IMO. A little risky otherwise. But clearly the network has bought the two seats together for KW and Noah so they may be promotional stuff he needs to do coming up to finale.

Back to top Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:35 pm

I posted this in another thread but the pic of Noah at the after show in the same hoodie was from epi 7's show so it makes sense to me that this pic is from Noah and Kevin going to film ATFR which I believe was around the same time. I'm sure someone here knows when it was.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:37 pm

Toronto Pearson is an International Airport. It's huge and I hate going there. It's 33/50th largest airport in the world.

I need a break because I have no idea what this has to do with anything. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Toronto Pearson is an International Airport. It's huge and I hate going there.  It's 33/50th largest airport in the world.

I need a break because I have no idea what this has to do with anything. laugh out loud

cantstopl sorry the question from me actually started out just questioning if they were perhaps flying internationally on an Airbus and not domestic.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:35 am

Kevin looked so baby-faced with the short hair laugh out loud 
Less prominent cheekbones/bone structure here, too ...

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 My-House-Your-Money-1024x671
source

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:59 am

@TheWrongReasons did you watch it?
They all look so young in this!!!
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:15 am

So the bachelorette is not his first tv stint?

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:43 am

djogbenyuie wrote:@TheWrongReasons did you watch it?
They all look so young in this!!!
No, I haven't started looking for a link to watch yet laugh out loud 
Just looked for pics Lol

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:16 am

Emila23_12 wrote:
Fifty wrote:
Sprite wrote:

So clearly mommy dearest is an ongoing issue and not just put on for the Bachelorette. I would love to see this episode to see if they did indeed find a house close to his folks and furthermore, did mommy have anything to do with helping the break up along?

Yes that would be interesting and considering he said he has a house and car with no debt, wondering if his parents gave him the money for this house if they bought it and perhaps he kept it.

I think with 5 years in the neay you get good money to buy a house !

I would think so too but the episode guide suggests otherwise:

"Back from five years in the Navy, Kevin plans to buy a house with his girlfriend, Ainsley. When his parents start to dictate the terms, Kevin makes it very clear he doesn't take orders anymore. But without any money for the down payment, the young couple is forced to humour them."

Source: http://www.hgtv.com/shows/my-house-your-money/episodes/the-wendts#episode-tunein

Interesting that KW was proudly boasting about being a home owner to J's mum when it seems he didn't even have money for the downpayment.  Also interesting that KW's mum acted so outraged/incredulous about the notion of him being on a reality show when she is front & centre in the promo shot above.

It's both a credit to Ainsley and a shame for us that she is apparently too smart/classy to come out and tell us all the gossip!  I bet she would have some very interesting things to say about KW and the Wendt family dynamics in general. Not to mention KW referring to her as a "roommate" on last weeks' show. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:15 am

^^ Apparently since then he brought his own home and car in Toronto.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:42 am

I am sincerely sorry but I do not like Kevin, he just gives me the hives. yikes, I am just being real.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:47 am

Bobette wrote:
Emila23_12 wrote:
Fifty wrote:

Yes that would be interesting and considering he said he has a house and car with no debt, wondering if his parents gave him the money for this house if they bought it and perhaps he kept it.

I think with 5 years in the neay you get good money to buy a house !

I would think so too but the episode guide suggests otherwise:

"Back from five years in the Navy, Kevin plans to buy a house with his girlfriend, Ainsley. When his parents start to dictate the terms, Kevin makes it very clear he doesn't take orders anymore. But without any money for the down payment, the young couple is forced to humour them."

Source: http://www.hgtv.com/shows/my-house-your-money/episodes/the-wendts#episode-tunein

Interesting that KW was proudly boasting about being a home owner to J's mum when it seems he didn't even have money for the downpayment.  Also interesting that KW's mum acted so outraged/incredulous about the notion of him being on a reality show when she is front & centre in the promo shot above.

It's both a credit to Ainsley and a shame for us that she is apparently too smart/classy to come out and tell us all the gossip!  I bet she would have some very interesting things to say about KW and the Wendt family dynamics in general. Not to mention KW referring to her as a "roommate" on last weeks' show. Suspect
We don't know the his exact financial situation when it comes to his current home or even if it's the same home in question in that show, which was originally aired over 4 years ago (I would think not bc IMO they probably were looking at houses in Waterloo Region in that show & Kevin now lives in Toronto.).  Reality shows are notorious for exaggerating facts to ramp up drama IMO, so for all we know, he could have had a good portion of $ for the down payment & just needed to borrow a bit more from his parents. IMO there's nothing wrong with that or of being proud of being a homeowner even if one has to borrow some money from family -heck, the whole concept of a mortgage is borrowing money from the bank. 

As for his ex, IMO he was very respectful when speaking about her. Sometimes relationships end bc the romantic sparks are no longer there & the other person just becomes more of a friend/roommate. Wells' past relationship story was very similar. Kevin even specifically stated he had nothing bad to say about the ex & didn't reveal too many details about their relationship other than the bare minimum. Many previous contestants have said much worse about their exes - what KW said sounded perfectly reasonable to me.  I really don't get how this could possibly be offensive enough for the ex to come out with a tell all interview or how she could be applauded as "too classy" to do anything with us knowing zero personality traits of hers. If anything, if she was to come out guns blazing after being outraged at the "roommate" label, she would IMO come off as a little unhinged. IMO her staying silent & moving on is merely being a sane/logical person and not some pedestal worthy demonstration of high class. 

Re the reality show thing - IMO Jill was not as much bothered with the notion of reality shows in general but rather by the notion of a reality show involving one person dating 20 people. Yes, Kevin signed up for it, but that doesn't mean she can't still think it's crazy. A house hunting show and a dating show are two very different things.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 53 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold