SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:12 am

Very interesting posts, @djogbenyuie @primexi
It almost seems weird that they would tell Mikhel/Jess to take down the pics ... like to what end? The plot thickens laugh out loud 

Mikhel is the only one of the F3 who posts pics of himself & Jasmine kissing. He still has this post up: 

Modern love = Graffiti roses and sterile gloves Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1f44d Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 270c by @mikhel_sickand

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Miyala Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:03 am

I think its interesting that Kevin W isn't following Mikhel but Mikhel is following him. If Mikhel would be F1 I guess being the jealous type Kevin probably wouldn't follow him, IMO. Maybe Kevin W isn't follow most of the guys though and then it would mean nothing.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:09 am

Miyala wrote:I think its interesting that Kevin W isn't following Mikhel but Mikhel is following him. If Mikhel would be F1 I guess being the jealous type Kevin probably wouldn't follow him, IMO. Maybe Kevin W isn't follow most of the guys though and then it would mean nothing.

Yep thought that too Hugesmile then I thought what if Kev w is f1 and being the jealous type wouldn't want to follow the other guy jas fell in love with dizzy no idea like I said could mean nothing.....but I can't get over the fact Mikhel follows Michael Hill jeweller Suspect question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:12 am

hehe… I thought that too. So in the end it means nothing!

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:08 am

djogbenyuie wrote:If that is the case, this is like the x times production is making people change their social media posts. Which means that they are totally controling the social media.
Which makes me think that every other approved post is serving their editing.
With that said, all the posts about Mike and Jas being the perfect couple (even from Jas) is approved for a reason.
I would tend to think it's probably because he is the misdirection.
Only time will tell.

I remember in richie's season they completely used the F3 Olena as a decoy in all social medias and even in their promos. Beginning with richie's first interview. They even talked about attack with the eyes and all.
With Georgia, even though I didn't read them, I felt like people were saying her itvs suited a Matty F1 story (something about seeing their relationship grow and all).

If prod control medias to some extent, we have to be careful with the too obvious clues I think.
This might be all versions new guidelines, who knows?
We will see.

If this theory is correct, KW is indeed the most burried one. Even from Jas. She had liked posts about Mike (tons) and Mikhel (very few) but I have yet to see a teamKW post liked by her.
I will go back to her posts and likes to confirm this.

All the IMHO.

ETA: on jas twitter account, I can't find a single post on her dates with KW that she liked during the episodes airing.
and there are like almost zero KW related posts or retweet from her.

Things that make you go hummmmm

I am gonna go with you that Mike is final 3. Too much social media.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:11 am

@primexi thanks for the info!

@djogbenyuie - good summary, I agree that they tend to bury the F1 and go with more media towards the other remaining two.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:35 pm

hmmmm .... interesting that KW doesn't follow Mikhel on IG.
Simple oversight? Or something else?

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:13 am

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 CwOp8ouWYAEqaRj
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  
Jasmine's got a pretty handsome chauffeur showing her around the streets of Newmarket, ON. on her first hometown date!   #BacheloretteCA
Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 CwOrR0zWEAAgAJb
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Mikhel finally told Jasmine how he really feels. And now our hearts are all mushy. #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:36 am

Hmmm...the lips are closed and she looks like she is leaning back in that pic.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:44 am

I am really feeling sorry for him now and hope he is happy in his life.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:54 pm

Sprite wrote:Hmmm...the lips are closed and she looks like she is leaning back in that pic.

She always leaned back from him, more noticable during this HTD IMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:44 pm

mikhel sticking up for jasmine on his twitter: mikhel_sickand

I can't post the link since i'm new

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
canbachfan
AllAboutLove
jojo47
hawaiiangirl
Topazgold