SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:52 pm

A bet about what?

Back to top Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:00 pm

Wouldn't all the guys know who f1 is now after they filmed MTA and ATFR ??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:02 pm

I would think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:05 pm

I also noticed all the guys seem to be following each other on IG however Mikhel isn't following Kevin W??? Might mean nothing but still interesting
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:08 pm

Weird I see KW in his follows.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:10 pm

bluwavz wrote:Weird I see KW in his follows.

weird  I'm sure he wasn't yesterday no idea maybe I missed something!

ETA sorry I ment KW is not following Mikhel! Oops

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:12 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:I also noticed all the guys seem to be following each other on IG however Mikhel isn't following Kevin W??? Might mean nothing but still interesting
It's actually the other way around. Mikhel is following Kevin W and the rest of the guys, but Kevin isn't following Mikhel.

ETA: I remember seeing KW on Mikhel's follows list for a while, so I don't think it's a recent thing.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:51 pm

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 CwChea4XEAA1kbk
W Network ‏@w_network  
What do you tell your parents when you're on a show like #BacheloretteCA? Watch the video messages they sent home: http://bit.ly/2f6Bmd3
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:25 am

@GuardianAngel His previous pic was about helicopters, seth commented saying "boo helicopters, i wanna see bach can posts". thats why

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:28 am

BTW guys he deleted the pic he posted today about him and jas kissing near his motorcycle.

He originally got that pic from jessica haisinger(the makeup artist for the show) who also posted it earlier than mikhel but has now also deleted the pic. I'm guessing jessica and mikhel were probably told to take it down.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:41 am

If that is the case, this is like the x times production is making people change their social media posts. Which means that they are totally controling the social media.
Which makes me think that every other approved post is serving their editing.
With that said, all the posts about Mike and Jas being the perfect couple (even from Jas) is approved for a reason.
I would tend to think it's probably because he is the misdirection.
Only time will tell.

I remember in richie's season they completely used the F3 Olena as a decoy in all social medias and even in their promos. Beginning with richie's first interview. They even talked about attack with the eyes and all.
With Georgia, even though I didn't read them, I felt like people were saying her itvs suited a Matty F1 story (something about seeing their relationship grow and all).

If prod control medias to some extent, we have to be careful with the too obvious clues I think.
This might be all versions new guidelines, who knows?
We will see.

If this theory is correct, KW is indeed the most burried one. Even from Jas. She had liked posts about Mike (tons) and Mikhel (very few) but I have yet to see a teamKW post liked by her.
I will go back to her posts and likes to confirm this.

All the IMHO.

ETA: on jas twitter account, I can't find a single post on her dates with KW that she liked during the episodes airing.
and there are like almost zero KW related posts or retweet from her.

Things that make you go hummmmm
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:41 am

djogbenyuie wrote:If that is the case, this is like the x times production is making people change their social media posts. Which means that they are totally controling the social media.
Which makes me think that every other approved post is serving their editing.
With that said, all the posts about Mike and Jas being the perfect couple (even from Jas) is approved for a reason.
I would tend to think it's probably because he is the misdirection.
Only time will tell.

I remember in richie's season they completely used the F3 Olena as a decoy in all social medias and even in their promos. Beginning with richie's first interview. They even talked about attack with the eyes and all.
With Georgia, even though I didn't read them, I felt like people were saying her itvs suited a Matty F1 story (something about seeing their relationship grow and all).

If prod control medias to some extent, we have to be careful with the too obvious clues I think.
This might be all versions new guidelines, who knows?
We will see.

If this theory is correct, KW is indeed the most burried one. Even from Jas. She had liked posts about Mike (tons) and Mikhel (very few) but I have yet to see a teamKW post liked by her.
I will go back to her posts and likes to confirm this.

All the IMHO.

ETA: on jas twitter account, I can't find a single post on her dates with KW that she liked during the episodes airing.
and there are like almost zero KW related posts or retweet from her.

Things that make you go hummmmm

That really does make you go hmmm! good point yes cant wait to find out 2moro who it is in the final 2 finally!!!! dizzy

ETA WELCOME @primexi great post handwave
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
canbachfan
AllAboutLove
jojo47
hawaiiangirl
Topazgold