SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dee Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:59 pm

I don't understand why his friend liking a picture of him and Jas reveals anything? I would think his friend is just supporting him regardless of where he places on this show. JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:59 pm

Bobette you should get your hopes up because I think Kevin is F1 and I'm never right.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:01 am

Added clickable links for your post @primexi - good sleuthing  yes

primexi wrote:I just find it weird that all of a sudden mikhel is liking that pic of kevin w and jasmine, liking that facebook comment, posting two new instagram pictures that make us think he's not the f1. I found it weird that he wasn't smiling in that pic with kevin p like he usually is(I think i've seen maybe one pic where mikhel wasn't smiling laugh out loud). We know that pic was probably taken during the same time as these two where he is smiling as usual

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMKbeTbDqUf/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMJ_KHZgVTK/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMfehseDjzC/

notice how in the d mak pic, kevin p and mikhel are wearing the same shirt as the pic mikhel posted, but in mikhels official instagram pic he wasn't smiling. Is this production sm thing?

Could definitely be a production misdirect to have him post the sad looking photo... or maybe he's just drunk giggling
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:08 am

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3272p600-bachelorette-canada-season-1-jasmine-lorimer-social-media-media-sleuthing-spoilers

@dee IA his friends and family liking SM doesn't say too much one way or another, but would a F1 like a pic of the F2 kissing his girl? I wouldn't think so.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:56 am

Fifty wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
Fifty wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BKUV9IEDzVs/

https://instagram.com/p/BLNFBXBhBt4/

Not sure if these have bee added but Mikhel watching the first Ep with friends

ty 4.this . if im not mistaken, didn't Lee as well? (as,per his friends's IG.that was deleted shortly.after being posted on th
thread?)

Yes his friend posted the vid, deleted it and then posted a pic.

great. TY 4 filling me in. for Lee turned out it was a legit.clue..so im gonna add it to the running list shortly yes
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:34 am

From KP's blog about Mikhel:

But as much as I loved all these cats, there's one guy I want to tell you about in particular and in fact, there's a conversation we had that perfectly sums him up. On the show, this bachelor really dove in head first and wore his heart on his sleeve and as time progressed, we became pretty good friends. I watched him fall hard for Jasmine and then get pretty torn up as he had to watch her date other guys. (don't try this at home kids trust me, it sucks) I fell into a bit of a big brother role with some of these guys on the show so I felt like I should warn him and tell him to protect his heart. I told him to remember that this was a reality show and that he could get really hurt. His response was:

"When it comes to love, you just have to go for it, regardless of where you are and how you find it."

While I didn't realize it at the time, this talk wasn't me teaching him something but instead him teaching me. I was wrong to tell him to guard his heart and looking back now I'm so glad that he didn't listen to me and my foolish ways. And if by any chance you don't already know who I'm talking about, here's a song he kept asking me to play while we were on the show and that should give you a pretty good idea who I'm talking about.

So many feels;)
Source: http://changethewayitis.blogspot.com/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:04 am

ok my head was saying KW was F1, but I have now changed my mind after rewatching ep 1. I didn't take much notice of any of the guys to be honest due to me going bonkers over the AU version but now I have rewatched. How did everyone miss him? I just posted this in the SM thread responding to someone, he has an Intro Video, he has magical music, she turns back and looks at him as he walks away and says "He's so cute". He also gives his description of her as the F1's in the previous Bach CA seasons have done.

Now as for KW being first out of the limo, well Sean Lowe was first out for Emily's season and as he explains being first doesn't necessarily mean you are F1 it just means the producers know you are going to go far and are an integral part of the storyline (hello Nikki Gogan). You can also say that KW had his first date Ep3 which is sometimes the F1 date (although this can rotate in some franchises) the canadian franchise has had the F1 on a 1 on 1 date in Ep 5 or a 2 on 1 in ep 4. Never on Ep 3. This could be the first however, maybe not.

Alright lets look at the chemistry. It was hot and heavy at the beginning but seemed to fizzle out whilst KW's chemistry with Jas seems to be now roaring. Those who watched the Bachelorette Au S2 like myself saw the chemistry between the lead and the F2 jump out for everyone on their 2nd Date and continue right up until final date. The F1 seem to fall behind. (sound familiar). The F1's insecurities and vulnerability were a theme consistent through the show without being overtly jealous but was definitely there. This is often the case with the F1.

So if you look at Mikhel after HTD, this is his jealousy, insecurities and vulnerability coming through again with him saying "i don't want to know what happens behind closed doors in the fantasy suite", "everyone always leaves". So i think based on these things that I have observed from past series and what I'm seeing now, I'm sorry i missed it in the beginning but I think Mikhel is F1.

This is JMO of course

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:23 am

I so agree ( don't let that scare you away) and am remembering as well that every single eliminated bachelor that has gone on the after show, have ALL chosen Mikhel as F1. What they saw must have been strong.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:29 am

I can even add that he got the hot tub date laugh out loud
Also in bach can 2 Tim was shown at HTD telling to the cameras that "in that moment i'm falling for her so hard" and this season Jas talked about falling in love with Mik to the camera.
Also she told him "I'm gonna miss you".
I've always noticed him and I have watched his moments with Jas over and over. I even thought about making gifs but im busy and I don't want to get too invested and get my heart broken. Guess I'm turning into a guarded viewer now laugh out loud
While we have clues in editing at the same time I feel like we are not seeing the F1 story that could match up thedepth of thewhole season. But at the same time that story was very well narrated for Mike and look how that turns out.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:34 am

That blog post is beautiful. My heart just melted. And that song...I love it so much.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:37 am

I loved that song when jasmine and mikhel were dancing to it, glad to see kevin p and his uke make a great cover. Yeah and @avoice, sharleen made a comment in last aftershow saying there isn't a person who doesn't love mikhel. And i agree, he's just a great guy.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:51 am

dee wrote:I don't understand why his friend liking a picture of him and Jas reveals anything? I would think his friend is just supporting him regardless of where he places on this show. JMO.

GuardianAngel wrote:https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3272p600-bachelorette-canada-season-1-jasmine-lorimer-social-media-media-sleuthing-spoilers

@dee IA his friends and family liking SM doesn't say too much one way or another, but would a F1 like a pic of the F2 kissing his girl? I wouldn't think so.
I agree @dee & @GuardianAngel

Thanks for posting the excerpt from KP's blog post, @bluwavz. I haven't read the full version yet but look forward to doing so soon Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
canbachfan
AllAboutLove
jojo47
hawaiiangirl
Topazgold