SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by primexi Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:37 pm

i still have a strong feeling that she's gonna pick mikhel. but i'm probably going to end up disappointed laugh out loud

primexi

Back to top Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:41 pm

primexi wrote:i still have a strong feeling that she's gonna pick mikhel. but i'm probably going to end up disappointed laugh out loud

well...statistically, it is the fair exact same chance you have: either disappointed or pleasantly happy with 50% odds..so...why not?... Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 2498057887 Hugesmile
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:57 pm

I just find it weird that all of a sudden mikhel is liking that pic of kevin w and jasmine, liking that facebook comment, posting two new instagram pictures that make us think he's not the f1. I found it weird that he wasn't smiling in that pic with kevin p like he usually is(I think i've seen maybe one pic where mikhel wasn't smiling laugh out loud). We know that pic was probably taken during the same time as these two where he is smiling as usual

www(dot)instagram(dot)com/p/BMKbeTbDqUf/?taken-by=katrandra

www(dot)instagram(dot)com/p/BMJ_KHZgVTK/?taken-by=d_makarena

www(dot)instagram(dot)com/p/BMfehseDjzC/?taken-by=mikhel_sickand

notice how in the d mak pic, kevin p and mikhel are wearing the same shirt as the pic mikhel posted, but in mikhels official instagram pic he wasn't smiling. Is this production sm thing?

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:38 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BKUVfP7jLII/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:42 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BKUV9IEDzVs/

https://instagram.com/p/BLNFBXBhBt4/

Not sure if these have bee added but Mikhel watching the first Ep with friends

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:46 pm

primexi wrote:i still have a strong feeling that she's gonna pick mikhel. but i'm probably going to end up disappointed laugh out loud

Same. My head is telling me that it's Kevin W and he does seem to have the edge right now from what I've seen, his sm post show makes me feel like he won, but my heart feels like it's gonna be Mikhel. I saw a connection with them from the moment they met, they seemed so at ease with each other right away on their first one on one, and she just seems to adore him in a way that I can't ignore even though everything is pointing to Kevin.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:04 pm

Fifty wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BKUV9IEDzVs/

ty 4.this . if im not mistaken, didn't Lee as well? (as,per his friends's IG.that was deleted shortly.after being posted on th
thread?)
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:24 pm

another interesting tidbit, mikhel's best friend _lizdavidson(on instagram) liked the picture posted by bach can insta, where mikhel and jas were kissing(side profile pic) on his motorcycle.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:42 pm

This one is interesting as well...

Source

Last edited by iamreal2u on Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed to source only)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:49 pm

Joy15 wrote:
Fifty wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BKUV9IEDzVs/

ty 4.this . if im not mistaken, didn't Lee as well? (as,per his friends's IG.that was deleted shortly.after being posted on th
thread?)

Yes his friend posted the vid, deleted it and then posted a pic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:55 pm

primexi wrote:another interesting tidbit, mikhel's best friend _lizdavidson(on instagram) liked the picture posted by bach can insta, where mikhel and jas were kissing(side profile pic) on his motorcycle.

so she is the friend that watched the 1st ep with him, so i assuming they would try and gage his reaction if they don't know. But considering his mum said he went into a cocoon after the last break up, even if they are putting on the smiley faces, why did she like the pic????? this is getting more confusing. I'm still not understanding them liking each others pics on their own accounts before the airing of the show?????? dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:56 pm

Oh geez you'all need to stop with your rational arguments and damn convincing evidence.  
Now I'm getting my hopes up that he might actually be F1.  I'd LOVE to see that! :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
canbachfan
AllAboutLove
jojo47
hawaiiangirl
Topazgold