SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:40 pm

see2love wrote:Are we forgetting how she woke him up for their date in episode 4? She had her head on him arm and kissed him on the lips morning breath and all. No one would have thought it strange if she didnt kiss him that morning in bed but she did it! Tells me their relationship was at a place pf comfort even then and she did say she and Mikhel clicked from day one and its kept growing.

I agree 100%. This scene is why I thought their connection has been real from beginning and not produced to fit an F2 story as some have suggested.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:40 pm

From the top of my head HTD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:41 pm

see2love wrote:From the top of my head HTD

@see2love I caught that too.

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:43 pm

she also called mikhel her boyfriend in the latest episode during her recap of both the guys. paraphrasing the quote but its something like "I like that he's just being a good boyfriend"

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:49 pm

@primexi I hope that it is not a deathnail. laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:01 pm

Thanks Smiley 
I'll rewatch later for context/my own interpretation.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:18 pm

@richmondrose thanks for clarifying that with proof of s/caps because I wasn't understanding how Mikhel was called first.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:35 pm

I'm entirely interested to know the reason they flipped the rose call. I can project that they want to continue with the Mikhel is the warm and fuzzy front runner vs KW run Jasmine, run for the hills edit. 

However, if they had shown it in order... Kevin, Mikhel, bye Mike would it had been as dramatic as Mikhel, Kevin then bye Mike? 
So they want to show that KW and Jasmine's conflict is keeping him on the back burner... yet she keeps that fire lit.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:44 pm

Well if he doesn't not win, it was not meant to be and he will find someone some day who will be well loved and adored. That will be one lucky woman. It will just take him a little longer to get there.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:53 pm

Idlemess wrote:I'm entirely interested to know the reason they flipped the rose call. I can project that they want to continue with the Mikhel is the warm and fuzzy front runner vs KW run Jasmine, run for the hills edit. 

However, if they had shown it in order... Kevin, Mikhel, bye Mike would it had been as dramatic as Mikhel, Kevin then bye Mike? 
So they want to show that KW and Jasmine's conflict is keeping him on the back burner... yet she keeps that fire lit.

I'm curious on the motive to switch up the rose calls as well, but your projection does make sense @Idlemess.

And how does such a downcast Mikhel after the RC now fit in to the scenario?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:49 am

Maybe Mikhel thought he had a better chance if it was against Mike but felt that he would not be able to win over Kevin? Just a theory.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:58 am

@casjacknick brad metioned on the aftershow of hometown that mikhel might have felt like he doesn't know where he stands because he and kevin are so different from each other.

but i'm pretty sure mikhel was just jealous/annoyed at the idea of jasmine spending the night with kevin. he mentioned it at the end of the rose ceremony and during his convo with jasmine.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
canbachfan
AllAboutLove
jojo47
hawaiiangirl
Topazgold