SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 36 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Sun 13 Nov - 20:43

reason wrote:IMHO the mother is a romantic too, when she heard from Jasmine about the necklace she said aww and the daughter made a comment, and she said he is my son.  When talking to him outside she loved that he did that for Jasmine and commented on it, and took notice that Jasmine appreciated it.

I love when Mikhel said to Jasmine before going home that, he will be right there beside her if she needs to hold his hand, he will be there, if she needs him to stand beside her he will be there, and Jasmine comment that is what she has always wanted someone to say to her that she is with.  I am seeing things differently I can tell you all that.

This is a real plus for Mikhel going with looking for someone who will support her.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Sun 13 Nov - 20:43

iamreal2u wrote:^^Think someone here pointed out that he was actually called second at the HTD RC.

It looked like it. But per edit he was first so that's what fit their story I guess
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Nov - 20:53

iamreal2u wrote:^^Think someone here pointed out that he was actually called second at the HTD RC.

He was called first at htd RC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Nov - 20:58

@djogbenyuie I must admit I am better at reading here then watch after. When GA was reporting I watch MAFS and read here, knowing Mike went home I got disinterested. Yesterday emusha post and I said okay I am going back to watch and dear me. In a few WORDS Jasmine change after the home town. It's like this little butterfly coming out of its cocoon. When she double over when Mikhel come around the park on the bike, her mouth could catch a grape in the good way the look on her face is most fascinating she was almost speechless. Hearing her say to him on the bike, if the helmet was not there she would just kiss him on the cheek while on the bike. She was screaming and enjoying the ride, its like that little wild part of her was coming out. I must stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun 13 Nov - 21:02

reason wrote:@djogbenyuie I must admit I am better at reading here then watch after.  When GA was reporting I watch MAFS and read here, knowing Mike went home I got disinterested.  Yesterday emusha post and I said okay I am going back to watch and dear me.  In a few WORDS Jasmine change after the home town.  It's like this little butterfly coming out of its cocoon.  When she double over when Mikhel come around the park on the bike, her mouth could catch a grape in the good way the look on her face is most fascinating she was almost speechless.  Hearing her say to him on the bike, if the helmet was not there she would just kiss him on the cheek while on the bike.  She was screaming and enjoying the ride, its like that little wild part of her was coming out.  I must stop.

Hahahhaha you are so funny. I feel you.
That ride was something.
Me too I read here before I watch usually cause I just can't wait. Thanks so GA for your hard work.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun 13 Nov - 21:07

see2love wrote:

There was a theory that it was kw in reality and that's probably one of the things that got Mikhel scared and tense when he got called.
When you rewatch, you can see that they never showed mikhel and kw in the same shot after mikhel got his rose and before kw got his. At some point when kw was called, you can see a glimpse of Mikhel jacket with no rose.

I thought at the time that maybe it was for misdirection because all F1 in CA past seasons got called first at F3 RC and they didn't want us to guess KW as F1. Now I can also see it being because maybe he was supposed to be F1 at that time but things change at FD for Jas and they wanted to fit Mikhel F1 story by showing him get it first.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun 13 Nov - 21:08

see2love wrote:

I originally thought that too but once I rewatched it I could see that when Kevin's name  was called. both Mikhel and Mike nodded their heads because they realized that it would be between them who would be leaving in the end. We never saw a long shot of any of the guys after being given the rose - only from the neck up. That's why Mikhel was so downcast at the end of the episode. He could read the writing on the wall.  Just another way the sneaky editors trick/manipulate the audience.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Nov - 21:29

Oh didnt notice that, thanks for clearing it up.
Honestly if she lets Mikhel go he will be very okay dating wise. Id bet a lot of girls are waiting on the wings. Happy days for all. I dont get overly sad when my fav doesnt get picked because the lead is one person and not the entire population of datable people in the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Nov - 21:38

Lol @see2love I agree with you.  I am just hoping that one day we really see a true love story in it's purity.

Last edited by reason on Sun 13 Nov - 22:06; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun 13 Nov - 21:51

richmondrose wrote:
see2love wrote:

I originally thought that too but once I rewatched it I could see that when Kevin's name  was called. both Mikhel and Mike nodded their heads because they realized that it would be between them who would be leaving in the end. We never saw a long shot of any of the guys after being given the rose - only from the neck up. That's why Mikhel was so downcast at the end of the episode. He could read the writing on the wall.  Just another way the sneaky editors trick/manipulate the audience.

Well done to all those who noticed this intriguing discrepancy - I completely missed it.  I think we should re-visit this editing choice when we know who wins - it could be a valuable clue for future sleuthing if we can work out why they framed things this way.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Nov - 22:05

When are they all going to start giving interviews? I bet we would get some clues from them then

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun 13 Nov - 22:21

richmondrose wrote:
see2love wrote:

After reading this, it might explain why I thought Jasmine looked a little off when calling Mikhel's name. It wasn't because she wasn't happy to take him forward, but probably because she called his name second & that meant Mike now knew he was being released.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 36 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
canbachfan
AllAboutLove
jojo47
hawaiiangirl
Topazgold