SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:41 pm

jojo47 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
see2love wrote:

He was called first at htd RC

I originally thought that too but once I rewatched it I could see that when Kevin's name  was called. both Mikhel and Mike nodded their heads because they realized that it would be between them who would be leaving in the end. We never saw a long shot of any of the guys after being given the rose - only from the neck up. That's why Mikhel was so downcast at the end of the episode. He could read the writing on the wall.  Just another way the sneaky editors trick/manipulate the audience.

After reading this, it might explain why I thought Jasmine looked a little off when calling Mikhel's name. It wasn't because she wasn't happy to take him forward, but probably because she called his name second & that meant Mike now knew he was being released.

I agree - I just re-watched the end of the episode and knowing they've switched the order completely changes the dynamic of that scene.  Very significant IMO.  It was a deliberate editing choice and obviously done for a reason - the question is why. question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by primexi Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:49 pm

lets talk about why kevin got first rose at f3 when mikhel got the first rose at f4. I think it's a pretty clear indication that she does not care about what the family thinks, also i think she gave mikhel the 2nd rose because when he professed his love he seemed very awkward(jasmine also called him out, you get all weird when you say that). she might have thought that he wasn't sincere(When in reality he was just super nervous and shy about saying i love you).

I think the jealousy in cuba definitely helped mikhel's case though.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:50 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:
see2love wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:^^Think someone here pointed out that he was actually called second at the HTD RC.

He was called first at htd RC

There was a theory that it was kw in reality and that's probably one of the things that got Mikhel scared and tense when he got called.
When you rewatch, you can see that they never showed mikhel and kw in the same shot after mikhel got his rose and before kw got his. At some point when kw was called, you can see a glimpse of Mikhel jacket with no rose.

I thought at the time that maybe it was for misdirection because all F1 in CA past seasons got called first at F3 RC and they didn't want us to guess KW as F1. Now I can also see it being because maybe he was supposed to be F1 at that time but things change at FD for Jas and they wanted to fit Mikhel F1 story by showing him get it first.

This is a definite possibility, @djobenyuie, good suggestion. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:58 pm

I just wanted to add the sc that go with the HTD ceremony where both Mihkel looks shell shocked and Mike has his head bowed down.  You can see a little bit of a red rose on Kevins lapel.

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Htd%20rose_zpsfarzxody

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Htd%20rose%20closeup_zpsxcw4sfyd

Source: my sc from W_network, episode 8
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:02 pm

Are we forgetting how she woke him up for their date in episode 4? She had her head on him arm and kissed him on the lips morning breath and all. No one would have thought it strange if she didnt kiss him that morning in bed but she did it! Tells me their relationship was at a place pf comfort even then and she did say she and Mikhel clicked from day one and its kept growing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:04 pm

I think his fathers word was affecting him at the RC along with the upcoming FS.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:05 pm

^Wow, nice sleuthing, @richmondrose ! I was fooled as I noticed nothing amiss during initial watching or rewatching laugh out loud

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:06 pm

@see2love yeah they've had amazing chemistry since the beginning, but they seemed to have edited his hometown date to not show much chemistry. I watched their goodbye at hometowns, and it was a passionate kiss but they only showed it from mikhel's angle and not so much jasmines.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:08 pm

She keeps twlling KW that he isnt the only one there when he calls her his girlfriend but I noticed that she has called Mikhel her boyfriend more than once. Also in one of the ITMs or VO she said Mikhels htd was the turning point for her. Turning point where she decided on him as F1? Hmmmnnn

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:15 pm

@see2love if it was a turning point for mikhel then why did he get the 2nd rose? are producers the ones who are in control of that? but even if so why did they then show mikhel getting the first rose? sooooooooo confusing dizzy

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:30 pm

Catherine got the last rose after htds and so did Lee on the AU bachelorette. I personally dont put too much stock on rose orders tbh

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:34 pm

see2love wrote:She keeps twlling KW that he isnt the only one there when he calls her his girlfriend but I noticed that she has called Mikhel her boyfriend more than once. Also in one of the ITMs or VO she said Mikhels htd was the turning point for her. Turning point where she decided on him as F1? Hmmmnnn
When did she call Mikhel her boyfriend? Asking because I don't recall this at all off the top of my head. TYIA Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
canbachfan
AllAboutLove
jojo47
hawaiiangirl
Topazgold