SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:18 am

This is the post liked by Mikhel (the Amanda Tesser one)
Nice find @primexi

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Img_2010

This doesn't sound F1 to me though.  Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1f623
but at the same time, he did tweet this:
Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Img_2010

What do you guys think?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:28 am

^^^ I think he was probably just sticking up for Jasmine - that's totally something a heartbroken F2 would do IMO as he probably still has feelings for her.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:38 am

Bobette wrote:
Fifty wrote:I agree with everyone here.  And it's usually after HTD when I start to question everything. I also have a gut feeling to KW being F1 as it looks like so many things are pointing to him but something isn't sitting right about Mikhel.  The other thing I noticed with BTS family HTD photos particularly the last one with KW and Jasmine.  The caption is "a sweet goodbye". Now I would t have thought anything of it but it reminds me of the vid they had after Mattys HTD where they focused on the goodbye. @Bobette do you remember that? At the time I thought what's wrong with that until someone pointed out the difference with Mattys "goodbye" HTD vid compared to the F1's uplifting HTD vid.  This kind of feels the same IMO. But then again I could be very wrong.

Yes I absolutely do remember that goodbye @Fifty and the way he echoed it when she dumped him Upset  Totally heartbreaking!  

We seem to be in a similar headspace: expecting it to be Kevin but still seeking out any scrap of evidence that it might be Mikhel.

That goodbye still kills me. I hope Jas is a little gentler I can't do three in a row to be honest or I'll have to start calling the misdirected F2 as Nikked. And yes I agree with that Eff Life Insta pic it certainly doesn't scream F1 to me either.

Just a couple of other questions for everyone as I may have missed things in the thread and just to get my head straight . Has Jasmine liked any of the guys pics on Insta on their own Instagram and not the official SM sites and does KW live in Toronto it elsewhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:54 am

tyvm ALL who have shared your own puzzle pieces, thought, speculation, observation..... yes

tbh i have my own reservation regarding SM due to my fair share of getting curveballs by stalking Mikey to the max..laugh out loud : jas and Mike both liking same tweets/IG, Jas's BFF only followed Mike, etc... :crazed

but hey...its only gain if we put into perspective that this SM stuff we have picked up are all in all fun, learning process :detective  . If Mikhel turns out to be the F1..then it may serve as a pattern/clue for future seasons. But if not,..we shall see soon enough that it was a (concerted) misdirect...hence might be valuable for future reference as well -much like i now learned that the aforementioned followed by Jas's BFF of Mike was a misdirect. Duhh...laugh out loud

Okies.... m willing to try to start a RUNNING LIST OF MIK F1 BY SMs

(credit : all of posters who have picked up all of these "nuggets"- hopefully okay not to mention y'all one by one? but all are appreciated! tyvm and also very sorry for my limited time, i just co-pasted all of y'all posts. Praying .)

1.Found it strange that Mikhel was last to be on sm and only guy to be following Michael Hill jeweller who I suspect is providing the rings but who knows if it means anything

2. Mikhel is also hiding a number of followers on Instagram and it seems so is Jasmine. Kws following count is spot on. Also I have noticed there are a couple of people both Jasmine and Mikhel are following that seem to be connected to the crew that don't seem to be following KW or the other guys.

3. Mikhel liked this comment on the rose buddies facebook fanpage(amanda tesser's comment with 17 likes to be specific). the comment is basically from someone saying that they dislike kevin(gives reasons why) and that they hope mikhel and jasmine end up together. if they don't end up together, the commenter says they feel bad for mikhel and jasmine. this is a fairly strong opinionated comment for mikhel to like IMO. . more : here

4. the stand up for Jas tweets : here
and also this

5. Regarding Mikhel liking a opiniated post against KW, I remember KW himself liking a post on Jasmine not caring for his foot after the date where he got injured. It might not mean a thing if they are together and talked it through, but it might also mean something.

Feel free to add/revised if i missed/mistaken something .Also...for those who is watching MIk's feet...pls feel free to drop anything! Praying. tyvm

Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:14 am

djogbenyuie wrote:*snipped*

Regarding the Mik hiding in previews, I remember that at the beginning of the season he was even seen as a MOT due to spoilers, the non M&G convo and the fact that he was not recognizable in preview s/caps pass montreal.
He has been a constant suprise and a no F1 contender for this board since day one. I wonder why is that?
Maybe he will surprise us all and be the F1 laugh out loud.

@djogbenyuie
Very good Question!  yes Pls let me throw in my 2cents over your curio...That is because of 2 main reasons :

1. The early spoiler of Mike, Kevin W and Kyle in the F3.
2. Mikhel was only shown in the very short segment on MnG Episode while Mike and Kevin W were in the longer segment.

if this board is any indication, IMHO by Mike's elimination, the sleuthing was only focused on Kevin W and Mike. I for one, have watched Mike's feet to no end while managed to watch KW frequently (Poor Firefighters!! laugh out loud). As a result..you know what....MIkhel was definitely flew under the radar all along!  Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 3806527698 . Are we sure that we are not getting "Clared"? (after the term "Fleissed  giggling ). JMHO.

i think we are in for a BIG surprise . But ive got my share of the rude awakening. Now concentrating on more puzzle pieces..shall we?  :detective

Last edited by Joy15 on Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:14 am

Ok um I have been racking my brain over this and probably needs to be added to the list above but can go either way IMO.
Mikhel is back on Instagram on 17 June, Jasmine is back on Instagram on 7 June. She posts a pic on the 17 June and Mikhel likes it.  He posts a pic with a dog on 21 June with the caption "I love you too Pebbles ❤️". Jasmine liked the pic.  Now here's the thing I don't think SM advertising for him started until August is that correct?
So either he liked her pic a couple of weeks after filming wrapped to let her know he was OK after being heartbroken and she returned the favour on the 20 or they are together and that's when they have been separated and liking pics because no one knew who he was.

https://instagram.com/p/BGvUW_ywG0v/
https://instagram.com/p/BG5ATaXDFRf/

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:33 am

RUNNING LIST OF MIK F1 BY SMs - Updated

(credit : all of posters who have picked up all of these "nuggets"- hopefully okay not to mention y'all one by one? but all are appreciated! tyvm and also very sorry for my limited time, i just co-pasted all of y'all posts. Praying .)

1.Found it strange that Mikhel was last to be on sm and only guy to be following Michael Hill jeweller who I suspect is providing the rings but who knows if it means anything

2. Mikhel is also hiding a number of followers on Instagram and it seems so is Jasmine. Kws following count is spot on. Also I have noticed there are a couple of people both Jasmine and Mikhel are following that seem to be connected to the crew that don't seem to be following KW or the other guys.

3. Mikhel liked this comment on the rose buddies facebook fanpage(amanda tesser's comment with 17 likes to be specific). the comment is basically from someone saying that they dislike kevin(gives reasons why) and that they hope mikhel and jasmine end up together. if they don't end up together, the commenter says they feel bad for mikhel and jasmine. this is a fairly strong opinionated comment for mikhel to like IMO. . more : here

4. the stand up for Jas tweets : here
and also this

5. Regarding Mikhel liking a opiniated post against KW, I remember KW himself liking a post on Jasmine not caring for his foot after the date where he got injured. It might not mean a thing if they are together and talked it through, but it might also mean something.

6.  Probably needs to be added to the list above but can go either way IMO.
Mikhel is back on Instagram on 17 June, Jasmine is back on Instagram on 7 June. She posts a pic on the 17 June and Mikhel likes it.  He posts a pic with a dog on 21 June with the caption "I love you too Pebbles ❤️". Jasmine liked the pic.  Now here's the thing I don't think SM advertising for him started until August is that correct? So either he liked her pic a couple of weeks after filming wrapped to let her know he was OK after being heartbroken and she returned the favour on the 20 or they are together and that's when they have been separated and liking pics because no one knew who he was.

https://instagram.com/p/BGvUW_ywG0v/
https://instagram.com/p/BG5ATaXDFRf/

TBC. Feel free to add/revised if i missed/mistaken something .

Also...for those who is watching MIk's feet...pls feel free to drop anything! Praying. tyvm
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:44 am

A Theory Of The F3 RC

a lil birdie with eagle eyes was keen to share me this POV. (I can't take the credit Smiley ) tyvm . Offering my own POV: this is valuable take as a "PRELUDE" to Mikhel's story arc that already took off at last RC: his issues revolving heartbroken theme that will be resolved at FRC- the classic story arc for F1, IMO.

Quoting the birdie :
at the RC3, kevin was the true first one to receive a rose, then mikhel? here is the pic identical as matty/lee/jake. you can see mix up cut and past with jasmine teary when she gives the rose to mikhel, then not teary when she gives the rose to kevin... which should be the reverse. you can also see mike moving his head up and down in the background with mikhel to accept his 3rd position. we never see mikhel with his rose with the 3 guys standing, always cut. but then, the most revealing is the exact same reaction as matty/lee/jake: mikhel and mike close their eyes and pull down their head when kevin is called... although with matty etc it was when lee was called.

So i think mikhel was called 2nd, then jasmine went to speak with kevin and mikhel felt AGAIN 2nd and rejected. The prods jumped on this to create drama. Heck his reaction when he accepted the rose versus his usual big smile and also him brooding standing alone making sure not looking in the direction of jasmine and kevin and also him sharing all his insecurities during ITM (taped before and after the ceremony if you check the collar of his white shirt... the limo was also taped after the RC IMO)

So my question is... why did they edited mikhel for 1st position when he was truly 2nd. If we go with their edits, mikhel should be happy to get the rose first and not be this very very unhappy mikhel!

interesting take. TWT.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:55 am

Half of those activities are the same things that are convincing me he is not the F1 cantstopl
1. They asked F2 to wait until F1 and Jas return to SM so he appears after them. Plus he liked Michael Hill (and they left it there) for more misdirection

2. Crew = misdirect, whatever they do (in my eyes). The only constant and reliable crew member I know when it comes to sleuthing is the AU stylist (is it stringy?). She post only the happy couple and she always gives us the chosen one in lightest color at FRC.

3.no F1 has liked negative comment on others as far as I can remember. At least not the nice with good edits F1s.
Also if he is F1 why bother?

4. Yeah can go both ways so i' chosing to see the positive.
But I remember Mike and his support tweets to Jas in the 8pack issue. But again, he was directly impacted so...

5.  Here is where I can see that it might mean nothing that he liked the opinionated post.

6. The post itself stated that it can be both reasons so... yeah.

All in all, like I said, I can't find anything conclusive in SM nowadays. Just interesting but non conclusive. I don't even think we can pick up a pattern for next season because they can change it all over.

JMHO #tryingToStayObjective #dontwantaheartbreak
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:58 am

^No worries...the list comes up with the warning it can go either way.....all the matter is we are willing to put some effort than do nothing until Nov 22nd.

goteam

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:00 am

Joy15 wrote:^No worries...the list comes up with the warning it can go either way.....all the matter is we are willing to put some effort than do nothing until Nov 22nd.

goteam

LOL you are absolutely right.
It ain't over until it's over.
Let's keep sleuthing Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 2498057887
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:25 am

Cookie Cutter of the F1 - part 1

i pretty much "knew" Matty was not the F1 due to his close up rubbing nose shot and middle shot kiss with GL Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 2498057887 (ala KW and Jas in the season preview this season which also resembled uncannily Becca (F2) and Chris Soules in his season preview, link on 4:14 IMO). As those mentioned up thread, the far away/ambiguous shot mostly applied to the F1s in the SEASON Preview (not the episode previews) . I also have this long "hypothesis" and found its quite generic applied across Franchises, when it comes to the F1s. JMHO.

bringing over the post :

Bobette wrote:p.s. Enlarged screencap of the sunset kissing scene in the promo - call me crazy but that definitely looks like Mikhel IMO

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 FIbUOiv

Source: http://etcanada.com/video/758788675590/the-bachelorette-canada-sneak-peek/

Thanks @Bobette...some of us early season have speculated that its Mikhel too.  yes

The uncanny resemblance was found in Des season : Chris-Des in FD stage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qynGpWXw4ZU

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Chresf10
My SC from Des's Season Preview

this is the funniest thing. One of my dear partner in crime on the former Mike thread was actually have raised a concern that the far away shot presumed to be Mikhel was also applied to similar shot of Des-Chris on Des's season preview. Turned out i miss this sexy nugget!  Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 3806527698

interesting stuff to look back after the season end.  yes . TWT.
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
canbachfan
AllAboutLove
jojo47
hawaiiangirl
Topazgold