SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:01 pm

she is in bikini in almost half of those pics laugh out loud

and that last kiss... hmmmm

i'm sad all over again
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:07 am

From Sharleen's recap, she definitely seems to like Mikhel and for next Bachelor 

If they end up following the American show’s suit and casting the next Bachelor from the previous season, Mikhel would be perfect.
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-bachelorette-canada-episode-8/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:09 am

That indicate she knows it is kevin that wins.

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:13 am

@AllAboutLove sharleen is superrrrrr into mikhel, she thinks he's the hottest guy of the season. there was a funny part in the hometown aftershow where at the end, brad picks up a mikhel poster sign thing and kinda makes sharleen force smooch it cantstopl

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:18 am

@reason ITA. Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 4256136633 I think Mikhel is F2 and will be shocked if he isn't. I don't like to compare to other franchises, but this year just may be the year that all the franchises may have gotten the memo for F2s to become possible next leads as it certainly seems that way to me.

@primexi that's too funny about the Mikhel poster sign giggling Imo, if Sharleen likes Mikhel then that is high praise indeed for Mikhel, as is her saying she thinks he'd be perfect for next lead.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:28 am

I also think they all got a memo.
They decided to tell the story of the perfect guy or girl for lead in relation to the F2 (with story arc, usual F1 scenes (ex hot tub) and everything).
I know it has always been like that in a way but it has been intensified.

Even in Catching Kelce they got the memosame laugh out loud
They also got the memo about using SM to misdirect in a big way.

I was hoping the canadian version would be different but now I know it won't.

Regarding Catching Kelce he also talked about old pattern vs change, told one girl she is that change and chose the other one right after that because he has to follow his heart. It was as simple as that.
Even though they showed such chemistry with the F2 up until the end, it was all for nothing laugh out loud
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:36 pm

albean99 wrote:I hope Bach Canada doesn't go with the safe/boring choice. To me Mikhel has been highlighted all season so at the very least he's in the hunt. What I believe will push him over any talk of Mike is if he really is the heartbroken f2.

@Aunties_Love isn't just the MTA viewing party in Winnipeg? I thought the MTA itself is in Vancouver so not sure why that would favor anyone.
The MTA was recorded in Vancouver, but there was a main viewing party in Winnipeg where the host of The Bachelorette After Party was the host of the viewing party in Winnipeg. IMO, the way Mike was showcased in that viewing party is in prep for him to be the Bachelor. I just think from what's been said since his departure and of course in the MTA itself, he's learned a valuable lesson and has said that if given the chance, he wuold do things differently. Because of that and how the producers/viewing party/and other interviews, the producers/show itself are thinking of using Mike as the next bach.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:25 pm

It's possible but wait until we see the reaction to Mikhel being the broken-hearted f2. I'm sure it will be just like in the U.S. where we think we know who it will be but they may surprise us.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Mikhel to go from :broken heart: to l o v e however it happens.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by canbachfan Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:53 pm

I actually think that Mikhel is going to be the F1 after watching the Finale preview a few times. It clearly looks like Kevin arrives to the FRC first -- as its earlier in the day. When it shows Mikhel arriving its much more shadowy (later in the day). They typically film the FRC as the sun goes down...

canbachfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:06 pm

This is not what I see BUT I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:19 pm

@canbachfan welcomeyall

BTW I like your username, can instead of CA, pet peive of mine. laugh out loud Enjoy your stay.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:05 pm

canbachfan wrote:I actually think that Mikhel is going to be the F1 after watching the Finale preview a few times. It clearly looks like Kevin arrives to the FRC first -- as its earlier in the day. When it shows Mikhel arriving its much more shadowy (later in the day). They typically film the FRC as the sun goes down...

Welcome!  I go back and fort btw both and today I saw the preview showing again, pity I did not know it was going to be shown, else I would have taped it, and I thought that it is not Kevin who wins.  I thought that the crying scene is odd because why did he not cry before going instead it looks like it was after the rejection.  So I am back in the boat with you.  Let's hope we are right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
canbachfan
AllAboutLove
jojo47
hawaiiangirl
Topazgold