SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 45 of 67 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 56 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:06 am

She's said on SM that she's Italian and Dutch.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by siena Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:11 am

I think the interesting thing though with AshleyI is that she is very close to her sister, but they are opposites when it comes to dating. If there was an expectation or cultural norm established within her family, it seems that it's okay for them not to be conformed to as her sister IMO is free to do what she wants without any issues. It seems the way AshleyI is, is specific to her rather than influenced by her family background IMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:18 am

I have a theory. Ashley I is just playing up this "victim" character until the end of BIP then she'll have a "sudden" realization that she should see her self-worth, move on, and "forgive" Caila and that she's happy for Jared. Then people will call her a hero and she'll say how much she has grown because of this experience.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:38 am

siena wrote:I think the interesting thing though with AshleyI is that she is very close to her sister, but they are opposites when it comes to dating. If there was an expectation or cultural norm established within her family, it seems that it's okay for them not to be conformed to as her sister IMO is free to do what she wants without any issues. It seems the way AshleyI is, is specific to her rather than influenced by her family background IMO.
Ok, yeah, my cultural theory has gone out the window. Bye bye.
Maybe AI is so fixated on being one way specifically because her sister is the other way.  
IDK. She is a riddle to me.  scratch
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:00 am

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/news/a62964/bachelor-in-paradise-recap-season-3-episode-3/?src=socialflowTW

Bachelor in Paradise Recap: This Recap Is ALL ABOUT ME, Because My Feelings Matter, OK?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:29 am

Reposting this since it's addressing Ashley's recap. Just when I think she couldn't get any more delusional and narcissistic she tops herself. Congratulations I guess AshleyI.

ElonM wrote: ''Yes, I was concerned about her going to Paradise because I didn't want Jared falling for someone in front of my eyes, OK?! I know his type! Still, Caila assured me on multiple occasions that even if she did Paradise, she wouldn't want to ruin our friendship by dating Jared, and that Jared wasn't her type inside or outside (albeit, she'd never met him). Without her in the mix, Jared and I both didn't think there'd be anyone in Paradise he'd really fall hard for — so I didn't prepare myself to walk into that.''
'

IMO THIS IS INSANE. The fact that Ashley still doesn't see how manipulative and unfair it is to have even asked Caila to not go on BIP or date Jared simply because it would have been difficult for Ashley to deal with is maddening???? duh So Ashley's aim was basically to make sure Caila never went on the show and prevent Jared from ever falling for her? Ashley also says she was reassured multiple times by Caila... how often was she bringing this up to Caila then? And IMO why would Caila need to be loyal to a "friend" who would dictate what she's allowed to do and who she's allowed to meet? If Caila had said no to her would Ashley have terminated the friendship immediately?

IMO it's pretty clear that Ashley developed this "friendship" with Caila just to make sure she never dated Jared. As Ashley said, she knows his type. I guess that's why Emily gets a free pass and this girl code only applies to people Ashley declares a threat to what she wants. I don't understand how anyone looking at this situation can think Caila is the person who is the problem. Caila mentioned in an interview that she was dating someone when Ashley first asked her not to go, and Caila said she didn't think she would at that time. But circumstances changed and IMO it sounds like Ashley can't forgive Caila simply because she stopped Ashley's manipulative plan from working. Also, if Ashley's saying that without Caila she and Jared didn't think there'd be anyone he'd fall hard for THEN WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THE SHOW?! Just trap the guy you're infatuated with on a resort and hope because there aren't any other options he'll pick you?  scratch IMO the people feeling sorry for Ashley are just feeding her faux victimhood, manipulations, and delusions. She's really too far gone it seems and IMO she needs to be told clearly that what she did was wrong or she'll just continue. All JMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:18 am

siena wrote:Reposting this since it's addressing Ashley's recap. Just when I think she couldn't get any more delusional and narcissistic she tops herself. Congratulations I guess AshleyI.

ElonM wrote: ''Yes, I was concerned about her going to Paradise because I didn't want Jared falling for someone in front of my eyes, OK?! I know his type! Still, Caila assured me on multiple occasions that even if she did Paradise, she wouldn't want to ruin our friendship by dating Jared, and that Jared wasn't her type inside or outside (albeit, she'd never met him). Without her in the mix, Jared and I both didn't think there'd be anyone in Paradise he'd really fall hard for — so I didn't prepare myself to walk into that.''
'

IMO THIS IS INSANE. The fact that Ashley still doesn't see how manipulative and unfair it is to have even asked Caila to not go on BIP or date Jared simply because it would have been difficult for Ashley to deal with is maddening???? duh So Ashley's aim was basically to make sure Caila never went on the show and prevent Jared from ever falling for her? Ashley also says she was reassured multiple times by Caila... how often was she bringing this up to Caila then? And IMO why would Caila need to be loyal to a "friend" who would dictate what she's allowed to do and who she's allowed to meet? If Caila had said no to her would Ashley have terminated the friendship immediately?

IMO it's pretty clear that Ashley developed this "friendship" with Caila just to make sure she never dated Jared. As Ashley said, she knows his type. I guess that's why Emily gets a free pass and this girl code only applies to people Ashley declares a threat to what she wants. I don't understand how anyone looking at this situation can think Caila is the person who is the problem. Caila mentioned in an interview that she was dating someone when Ashley first asked her not to go, and Caila said she didn't think she would at that time. But circumstances changed and IMO it sounds like Ashley can't forgive Caila simply because she stopped Ashley's manipulative plan from working. Also, if Ashley's saying that without Caila she and Jared didn't think there'd be anyone he'd fall hard for THEN WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THE SHOW?! Just trap the guy you're infatuated with on a resort and hope because there aren't any other options he'll pick you?  scratch IMO the people feeling sorry for Ashley are just feeding her faux victimhood, manipulations, and delusions. She's really too far gone it seems and IMO she needs to be told clearly that what she did was wrong or she'll just continue. All JMO.

As Caila responded "I talked to him". I loved that answer she gave to Ashley. TBH I am over the whole Ashley thing, it is some form of emotional abuse imo.
If it was a guy doing what Ashley has been doing, no one would be taking it as a joke. SHe needs to be called out because she is just pathetic and nothing about it is cute IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:26 am

"I talked to him" really was the perfect response. I agree @see2love if a man was still obsessed with a woman to the extent that he was trying to control who she could even meet, there would be outrage. If a man said he couldn't move on and felt entitled to a woman's love because she gave him "mixed signals" 5 months ago IMO we would be wondering if the woman needed a restraining order. People need to call this out for what it is otherwise it will continue and it is bolstering her delusions that she's entitled to behave this way. Currently we've got people laughing about her crying face and applauding her for bringing the drama, but no-one really standing up to say this is toxic and needs to stop. All JMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:54 am

The little moments we saw Caila talk to the guys, Nick looked bored, didn't talk with Caila but a few words, Evan's talk we didn't see, but Jared actually had a decent conversation with her. He was an obvious choice to ask for the date. We also didn't see Caila checking on Emily, etc. I'm glad she goes on a date with another guy the next episode, she isn't putting all her eggs in Jared's basket but keeping her options open. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:27 am

I said this about Chad Johnson. Now I'll say it about Ashley I. Why are we wasting so much time and so many keystrokes on her? I could not even bring myself to read the article referenced above. We are feeding her!! I'm done with her. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:43 am

giggling  Fingers ... I don't think Nick was bored ... IMO, he and Caila talked previously, he wasn't interested in her, neither was she in him, they both were "just friendly", we only saw the part of the conversation for the plot, since she mentioned to Nick she decided to come 2 days before (and Nick's complimentary comments about her look were just inserted to give a boost to her character among the girls "new and gorgeous... and too perfect")

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:01 am

^

Well that just further proves my point, she didn't want to ask Nick on the date because neither was interested. Jared was basically the person she had the best connection from when they met.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 67 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 56 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+79
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
Kels0012
loveactually9
mtnlvr55
Stacia620
2observe
hae1001
Cila51290
metalgirl
casjacknick