SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 46 of 67 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 56 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:06 am

@Columbia, MD - We are discussing her because of her actions. Ashley has somehow turned this whole situation around to blame others and not herself. She is the one manipulating everyone to stay away from Jared and getting praise on SM for being "real".

Here she is May 9th showing Caila around. (and making sure she doesn't go on BIP)
14w
cailaquinnjust a couple of girly girls thanks for showing me around today @ashley_iaconetti !!

mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 13129497_123938441346041_842136749_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by EliseAlways Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:28 pm

From Cosmo recap:

I spoke to her about five days before I left for Mexico and she said she wasn't doing the show. I don't know how she shopped so quickly...

I'm preeeeeeetty sure that can be done in a few days. giggling
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:35 pm

I guess people on social media thinks it's "real" to be obsessed with a guy and beg him to be with you. She says she went on Paradise to meet a new guy, which is Wells (I can't stand how she feels so entitled ,"I was so excited to meet this guy" like she already thought Wells would be hers). I don't believe her at all though, she came on BIP to stalk Jared.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:41 pm

EliseAlways wrote:From Cosmo recap:

I spoke to her about five days before I left for Mexico and she said she wasn't doing the show. I don't know how she shopped so quickly...

I'm preeeeeeetty sure that can be done in a few days. giggling

I'm still not following her logic of telling Caila not to do the show but doing it herself. And perhaps Caila was told to keep quiet by the same producers who told AshleyI to keep quiet.
Ashley's media tour pity party is really bizarre IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:24 pm

mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 3806527698  Fingers ... there is NO logic, so stop trying Hugesmile but TPTB are good in presenting things in a bottle of red wine ... it always seems so cool and reasonable, even when the reality is a cheap boxed colored water.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:27 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Ashley has somehow turned this whole situation around to blame others and not herself. She is the one manipulating everyone to stay away from Jared and getting praise on SM for being "real".

It's extraordinary isn't it!! Ashley manipulates people, befriends people under false pretences, and yet still gets support from people for being "real". Her whole recap IMO was basically exclaiming "It doesn't matter what other people need or want in their lives, if it doesn't fit in with my plans and if it doesn't make me happy, then that's their problem and they need to do what I want. There's nothing wrong with anything I did because I did it for myself, and my happiness and comfort is the most important thing in the world okay." no no Someone needs to make it very clear to her that her behaviour is harmful and wrong. Unfortunately the show, her cast mates, her family, and her fans on social media aren't doing that.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:06 pm

I love this show, I really do.  Embarressed!  When you know not to take it seriously from the get-go, it makes it really fun to watch.  I mean, how can I take a show seriously that has the beginning credits that it does.   cantstopl

Daniel is hilarious and his quips have me laugh out loud'ing.  Love how laid back he is; he reminds me of Jillian on Jason's season - just lighthearted and fun.  Love the Canadian humor!  
Nick is up there too.  He really has the best one-liners and I'm glad he's getting a good edit.  I hope it lasts.  Poor guy's been led on so many times by TPTB, I hope they throw him a bone.  I'm curious to see him with Jen.  
Caila - I really like her and it bums me out some people think she's fake.  But I like her and Jared and it was nice to see him finally perk up after two seasons.  

Nobody else really stands out except in a negative way - I wish Josh & Amanda would just go away already.  His talking never bothered me on Andi's season but now I get it - I totally get it.  Maybe I should start a new drinking game - every time he moans, I do a shot.  And I think he & Amanda could make it - she makes him feel like the big, strong Alpha male and he makes her feel secure.  As long as she doesn't stand up for herself and they agree on everything, they'll make it.  I just don't see them hosting any couples' trivia nights over at their house, though...   giggling

Ashley is a brat and I wish Jared would stop being Mr. Nice Guy and just tell her the truth if there's no hope for them as a couple.  But he needs to use small words and speeeaaaak slooowwwly so she gets it and it can't be misconstrued.  

I actually don't mind the twins.  Sometimes they're funny and sometimes they're not but they're pretty harmless.  Carly is giving me whiplash - she likes Evan/she doesn't.  I can't believe the posts that've said they're engaged - what?!?  Sarah is too needy.  I want her to find someone but don't think this is the venue for her.  I could take or leave the other four, though I wish Lace would stop talking.  Her monotone voice is grating to me...

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I want to go to BIP and sit at the bar and watch every thing.

GA, Jorge definitely has THE BEST job there!!  I can just picture him going home to his family and laughing about the loco Americans.  Hugesmile

Kashathediva wrote:Lace sounds loaded before dinner.

She sounds loaded ALL the time.  And her monotonous tone - she reminds me of Ryan Lochte - nice to look at but only when their mouth is closed.  Other than that, they're a hot mess!  

Bet2Win wrote:I feel like a bottom feeder for liking this show laugh out loud, but I prefer it to TB and TB'ette.

I love the snarky editing, last night was too funny, and I actually look forward to the next episode.  Now what does this say about me.  question

B2W, I'm right there with you - I much prefer to watch this train wreck more than the others.   With this show, they let loose and you can tell they're not taking themselves seriously.  I love the campiness of it all.  :yes:

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:36 pm

siena wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Ashley has somehow turned this whole situation around to blame others and not herself. She is the one manipulating everyone to stay away from Jared and getting praise on SM for being "real".

It's extraordinary isn't it!! Ashley manipulates people, befriends people under false pretences, and yet still gets support from people for being "real". Her whole recap IMO was basically exclaiming "It doesn't matter what other people need or want in their lives, if it doesn't fit in with my plans and if it doesn't make me happy, then that's their problem and they need to do what I want. There's nothing wrong with anything I did because I did it for myself, and my happiness and comfort is the most important thing in the world okay." no no Someone needs to make it very clear to her that her behaviour is harmful and wrong. Unfortunately the show, her cast mates, her family, and her fans on social media aren't doing that.
I believe the "praise" so to speak is for her being real on camera ... meaning, showing what an awfully messed-up person she is. She could fake it to result a better version of herself, instead she is showing herself completely, with all her psychological problems, questionable scale of understanding terms, values and norms and above all willing to have zero self-respect for the sake of good show, the game, for whatever her goal is. It's not admirable, but it is definitely impressive. In a way to make a person cringe if not worse. To me she isn't even entertaining, so it's mostly just sad.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:05 pm

I highly doubt this is her 'real'. She is playing up a character for money. I doubt she has these hysterical crying fits all the time, it's for the show. She's willing to act ott on a stupid dating show, that's not real, IMO. Imo also watching how you act, being respectful, thoughtful etc aren't qualities of fake people. IMO politeness and kindness, good manners aren't appreciated on these shows, they are seen as fake qualities.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:17 pm

oh, for sure it is for the show, dramatizing more than usual, but she is a train-wreck on her own and there's no hiding it on screen. I wouldn't be proud of myself showing in this light, but she ... dunno ... has no pride, no shame, no self-esteem ... so I guess in that she is totally real.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:03 am

I don't think Ashley is evil, but I think she is immature and insecure and these traits are amplified for the sake of 'entertainment' and a pay check. With all the drama, all eyes on her and hence the demand.

I do wish she would have more self-respect and move on. She is clearly book-smart and could forge a decent professional career if she wanted to - but unfortunately she seems keen on following the footsteps of her famewhore idol, Kim Kardashian and trying to bank her 15seconds of fame in the reality entertainment world.

It also doesn't help that some fans seem to enabling her toxic (on-screen) behavior.

Caila said on a recent podcast that with Ashley being on this season of BIP, it was healthy thing for her (Ashley) and judging by what was also said on the after show, it seems that Ashley has come to a realization and hopefully has moved on from Jared.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 67 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 56 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+79
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
Kels0012
loveactually9
mtnlvr55
Stacia620
2observe
hae1001
Cila51290
metalgirl
casjacknick