SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 57 of 67 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 62 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:47 pm

Poor Vinny.

mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 87b72b10 mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 86669110 mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:48 pm

Alanna wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I think Vinny is cuter than Brett. Brett's looks turn me off. Too high maintenance.
Me too!! Vinny is a cute, normal guy and Brett seems sooo metro. I get that she doesn't want to be with Vinny though so what can ya do?

Agree you should never force yourself to be with someone you don't want to.
I think she fell in love with love and anyone would do, and it just happened to be Vinny--until it wasn't.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:49 pm

bluwavz wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I hope after this season, I never, ever, ever see Ashley on my tv again. I don't know if it's really her, or just her schtick, but I'm done with her. Do you hear that producers?! Time to retire her number next to Bukowski.

Word. 'cept I'd love Bukowski back. cheeky

Me, too. He and Ashley I might make a decent couple, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:49 pm

I feel so bad for Vinnie. He really seems hurt.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:50 pm

metalgirl wrote:Jeez, Izzy.  It's called LUST.  That's it.  Brett is hot and she wants to bump uglies.  That's all it is.

Izzy should be grateful that Vinny looked at her. She's not all that and a bag of chips after all. : (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:51 pm

Ess okay, Vinny. Izzy is a total butterface anyway. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:52 pm

bluwavz wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I hope after this season, I never, ever, ever see Ashley on my tv again. I don't know if it's really her, or just her schtick, but I'm done with her. Do you hear that producers?! Time to retire her number next to Bukowski.

Oh, he'll be back. Only a MOT, girl.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:52 pm

Izzy seems to be under the illusion that she's some hot commodity. Poor Vinnie.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Me, too. He and Ashley I might make a decent couple, too.

:yes: the oringal GAM could teach them all a few lessons.  Hugesmile But I wouldn't wish Ashley I only anyone.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:54 pm

You guys actually think Bukowski is gone for good? Much like Jordan came out of retirement, so will GAM. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:54 pm

I just noticed what beautiful blue eyes Vinnie has.

Seriously Izzy? Just put down the mascara brush and go talk to the man.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:55 pm

Oh Ashley. I want to scratch your eyes out!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 67 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 62 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+79
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
Kels0012
loveactually9
mtnlvr55
Stacia620
2observe
hae1001
Cila51290
metalgirl
casjacknick