SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by mindless Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:09 pm

Yeah, everyone deserves to be loved for who they are and not for who they aren't (AKA that bitch Andi).
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Alanna Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:09 pm

notarose wrote:
Southerngal wrote:Yeah, if I were Amanda, I'd be a lot more worried about his underlying feelings for andi than his temper.  He can take steps to improve his temperament, but there's something about andi that he seems to be unable to forget.

I agree that he still appears to harBOR feelings for Andi but it seems to be bitterness and resentment.
Agreed but the opposite of love isn't hatred, it's indifference. Amanda needs to watch out, I can't see how this relationship, built entirely on being NotAndi is going to be viable and long term imo. We'll see.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:16 pm

I think that Josh was over Andi long before they actually broke up. I think he needs to work on letting his stubborn pride keep rearing its ugly head. He is mad about the book. I hope that he can let it go. But he love for Andi I think is long gone and he was indifferent about her until the book came out and he thinks he was slandered. Just my take on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:19 pm

To be fair, the comments as to what he likes about Amanda are not necessarily digs at Andi - they could simply be about Amanda! Each relationship can teach us more about who we are and what we need. Then we recognize and appreciate those gifts in the next relationship. It is a question of interpretation of the interview as to whether it is digging at Andi or not IMO

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:27 pm

Alanna wrote:
notarose wrote:
Southerngal wrote:Yeah, if I were Amanda, I'd be a lot more worried about his underlying feelings for andi than his temper.  He can take steps to improve his temperament, but there's something about andi that he seems to be unable to forget.

I agree that he still appears to harBOR feelings for Andi but it seems to be bitterness and resentment.
Agreed but the opposite of love isn't hatred, it's indifference. Amanda needs to watch out, I can't see how this relationship, built entirely on being NotAndi is going to be viable and long term imo. We'll see.

Agree. This relationship might have begun partly as a rebound but if Andi never existed I would think Amanda was a great match for Josh.  The power of Andi's point of view has played strong.  My impression of Josh has always been that he's more a**hole than not , partly because he's hotheaded and the way he talks comes across as entitled.
Given all that I still think Andi and Josh just pushed each other's buttons and built a votile unhealthy relationship because they are too much alike in terms of negative traits. I think Amanda's more soothing nature is exactly what wannabe lions need to get their chit together.
its my belief that unless you are violent or a child molester, there's hope for you to alter your life and be worthy of a woman's love.
Still don't have to like him though...and I really really don't giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:37 pm

Kashathediva wrote:cantstopl MM was in Mexico during the filming! cantstopl
Maybe she deserves her own thread! J/k.
You can't make this stuff up. It just keeps getting better. :crazed

Wonder how many other mothers were there. She just has to stick herself in the middle no matter where Josh is.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:44 pm

Loveinterest wrote:Many thought it was very nice that she was there to meet the woman Josh wanted to get engaged to. I guess it's a matter of perspective. I would imagine this was producer encouraged knowing he is close with his family. My mm is very close with my brother and I and I would have wanted her there.

I am so tired of hearing that Josh is close to his family because there are millions of families that are close. You can be close without sticking yourself in their everyday life. Josh is 32 years old and shouldn't need mommies approval to live his life.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:47 pm

Yeah, I agree.
There is a difference between healthily close and so close you can taste the other person's food as he is eating, digesting and eliminating it. If you get my drift.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:52 pm

Linds911 wrote:Sorry just had to chuckle at them being ATL royalty and Ambassadors..Besides Josh and his brother's playing career for the Dawgs idk what else would consider them royalty but that's just me..

I totally agree my father lives in Buckhead and never once heard of the Murrary family or Josh. The only one he knew was Aaron because he played football for the dawgs.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:57 pm

bluwavz wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/josh-murray-amanda-stanton-is-the-best-woman-ive-ever-met-w437929

Relalou wrote:To be fair, the comments as to what he likes about Amanda are not necessarily digs at Andi - they could simply be about Amanda!  Each relationship can teach us more about who we are and what we need.  Then we recognize and appreciate those gifts in the next relationship.  It is a question of interpretation of the interview as to whether it is digging at Andi or not IMO

I totally agree with you and have often said, once a couple break up, sometimes the next relationship shows them what love really is. They can see the difference in what they thought was love but wasn't.

However these comments IMO are explaining the difference between what he has now, and what he had before. From the link above. There's nothing wrong with him comparing the two if that's what he's doing IMO, I think it's actually healthy and a much needed excercise in order for him not to be bothered by the word Andi ever again.

“She has a calming factor that helps out in tough situations that we had to take on during this entire journey,” he added. “I think that’s what couples should do. They shouldn’t try to compete against one another, they’re on the same team … It’s so refreshing to know that there are people out there like her.”

It was discussed in detail how he and his ex always had to compete against each other. One or the other always had to be one up on the other. That was one of the things that bugged me the most about them at the time. He specifically mentions competing against one another.

To Amanda's credit, I mentioned awhile back now, that since she is a mother, she probably has a lot of patience, that Josh can perhaps learn from. It sounds like he has recognized that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:48 pm

reason wrote:Josh got Amanda and Nick get the bachelor.  What a world.

I don't see Josh and Amanda married on the producers dime.

I don't see them married at all. I saw the real Josh from the beginning and spoke of it many times. The man shows who he is, he can't hide it. Things get tougher in marriage, so if this is how he is now, he is gonna be total hell in marriage
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:21 pm

Beach Lover wrote:Make that four of us. I join the minority opinion.

I think Nick gets bored easily and that's why he gets such a rise out of getting under Josh's skin. Because he can. He's like a combination between a manipulative Regina George and that nosy busybody we all have known at some point.  He spent most of BIP talking about everybody else (mostly ragging on Josh) or playing counselor to the twenty-something yr. old women. .  Some viewers found it endearing, I found it odd.  Why is a 35 yr. old man getting so involved in everybody else's lives like a middle school girl?  SO in that sense, I agree with the guys on Afterbuzz.  The men I know if they have an issue address it straight on, and that's basically what Josh did.  And unpopular as this may be, I think he had cause.  Nick should have been focusing on Jen, not anybody else.  The fact that he wasn't tells me he was never that into her and more interested in causing issues for Josh.

Now what I saw on the show, only time Nick focus on Josh was when Josh came onto the show...of course he would since Josh chose to want Amanda whom he was interested in, after that he did became councilor to that nut job and I see nothing wrong with that, she definitely needed it but didn't do any good. That's why I begin to really like him. He and Evan had some good come back question for Josh be, even Tanner saw through all his ***. It wasn't till the twin pull him in with their concerns, did Nick talk about Josh, he was focused on Jen. In my opinion Josh was focused on Nick, why he begin giving out demands that he and Amanda would be sleeping together, I guess so Nick couldn't have the room. Probably is what cause the twin to speak out.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+62
Topazgold
umngirl
Beagle
Acrunch
sosleepy