SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by StacyNor Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:54 pm

Amanda is 26, already has a failed marriage behind her and 2 beautiful kids that all depend on mommy. She married when she was very young pregnant when she was just 21 years. I would think she would see right through Josh, because she is now a mom and after her failed married now knows what she is looking for in a guy. Making jabs at Andi just prove to me that Josh is not in this relationship for the right reasons. When you have completely moved on, the last thing you should be thinking about is making jabs about an ex, especially when you live and are engaged to another person. Amanda as his fiancee should come first and the animosity he feels about the ex should be gone by now. They don't have kids that are linking them seeing one another and co-parenting which would make them see one another. They just have a failed engagement and an 8 month relationship that didn't work out.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by beader Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:09 pm

Loveinterest wrote:Many thought it was very nice that she was there to meet the woman Josh wanted to get engaged to. I guess it's a matter of perspective. I would imagine this was producer encouraged knowing he is close with his family. My mm is very close with my brother and I and I would have wanted her there.

Just wondering how many others had there mother in Mexico during filming?  When this was first mentioned, I thought surely it was a mistake.  No way would she actually be there.  Guess I was wrong....

ETA: Sorry, Nannymargie. I see you posted about the same thing. I was several pages behind in reading.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:47 pm

I know there was speculation and talk of Amanda's girls and/or family possibly after we found out MM was there.

I wasn't following very closely, but I don't remember sleuthing indicating any other couples parents or even Amanda's were there for sure.  But someone please CMIIW.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:52 pm

I think they should just put MM on retainer fee.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:00 am

So I have heard that Amanda is the nicest, sweetest, best mother anyone has ever met. And Amanda is pulling the wool over a lot of peoples eyes. Not anyone on here. I believe most people on here have seen for themselves that she's not the sweet, kind, best mother that she and some of her fans think she is.

What I seen was a girl (Amanda) that when Josh went back to Atlanta for some event with his friends a couple weeks ago he posted a pic where he was standing next to a girl in a group picture that had hair like Amanda and from a distance you might think it was Amanda. Josh even wrote that Chelsea's bf was the guy kneeling down. So someone comments is that Amanda? And Amanda comments. No that's not me. I would never dress like that. So imo she was being rude and nasty about what the girl was wearing. And this was a friend of all that were in the group including Josh. That doesn't sound like a nice, sweet girl to me.

And then tonight she did a snap and she's going down the hallway and there's an overturned chair, Styrofoam thrown all around and she's saying I'm really scared as she's walking down the hallway. And she writes Josh must have been angry. And then she says okay. Bad joke. Well, if she realized it was a bad joke she should have deleted it. Maybe I don't have that kind of sense of humor but for the way Josh has been getting slammed for his temper I don't think a sweet, kind, nice girl would do that. It is not a funny joke.

I could say more but I'll just leave it at that.

Sorry. I'm just in a mood tonight, I guess.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:05 am

Let's keep this thread for Josh. Amanda has her own thread.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:14 am

Laura Walsh wrote:So I have heard that Amanda is the nicest, sweetest, best mother anyone has ever met.  And Amanda is pulling the wool over a lot of peoples eyes.   Not anyone on here.  I believe most people on here have seen for themselves that she's not the sweet, kind, best mother that she and some of her fans think she is.

What I seen was a girl (Amanda) that when Josh went back to Atlanta for some event with his friends a couple weeks ago he posted a pic where he was standing next to a girl in a group picture that had hair like Amanda and from a distance you might think it was Amanda.  Josh even wrote that Chelsea's bf was the guy kneeling down.   So someone comments is that Amanda?  And Amanda comments. No that's not me.  I would never dress like that.  So imo she was being rude and nasty about what the girl was wearing.  And this was a friend of all that were in the group including Josh.   That doesn't sound like a nice, sweet girl to me.

And then tonight she did a snap and she's going down the hallway and there's an overturned chair, Styrofoam thrown all around and she's saying I'm really scared as she's walking down the hallway.  And she writes Josh must have been angry.   And then she says okay.  Bad joke.   Well, if she realized it was a bad joke she should have deleted it.  Maybe I don't have that kind of sense of humor but for the way Josh has been getting slammed for his temper I don't think a sweet, kind, nice girl would do that.  It is not a funny joke.

I could say more but I'll just leave it at that.

Sorry.  I'm just in a mood tonight, I guess.
I think all of us know those people that have us against the world mentality, but we all know that that person is bad news in their relationship. I think that is where Amanda is. I don't think she is a bad person, but a naive woman. A very naive woman. She wants their relationship to work so badly because of all the hate they are getting and to prove everyone wrong. I think she is also childish from what you have written.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:27 am

I was pretty shocked by that snap chat too but knew she was kidding. I didn't like the fact that it was insinuating a physical temper. I have never heard/seen anyone say that Josh is a physically violent person, including Andi.

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:47 am

I believe awhile back there was some discussion that Molly didn't like Josh, but that doesn't seem the case
https://mobile.twitter.com/MollyMesnick/status/772195734422630400

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:48 am

Loveinterest wrote:I was pretty shocked by that snap chat too but knew she was kidding.  I didn't like the fact that it was insinuating a physical temper.  I have never heard/seen anyone say that Josh is a physically violent person, including Andi.

I was pretty sure she was kidding also but didn't think it was a smart thing to do, kidding or not. And you're right Andi did not say he was physically abusive and even stated he was NEVER physically abusive. To me she was not helping Josh with that snap.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:52 pm

Seabear wrote:IMO neither Nick or Josh like each other and that dislike is a two way street. IMO Nick toys with Josh with snarky comments and Josh explodes and rants in response. Nick is like the cat outside the fence that parades back and forth in front of the dog taunting it and Josh is like the Rottweiler that barks and barks and lunges at the fence even though there is no way to get on the other side. I think sex with Andi is a sore subject for them both. In different ways it was a blow to both their egos...and neither one can let it go. The Amanda choosing Josh over Nick...just reignited bitter feelings and the competition that endures. Luckily for Nick he had production on his side and got the good edit this time. I see both of them as equally flawed and equally blessed.....each in his own unique way.
JMO

I love this post @Seabear! Nick is the manipulative schemer and Josh is a big dumb butt. I haven't watched BiP, but Nick has always done a great job of pushing buttons, but claiming to make fun of himself or undo it later once the damage is done. I think Nick thinks he is smarter than Josh and probably is, so he plays him like a fiddle every time. Josh got the better showing on round one and Nick seems to have won round two. I would say both can just leave my tv, but oh well.

KB_Mom wrote:ugh poor Amanduh's young children who have no voice in this circus. When it's a singe adult w\o children involved, I can  say,oh well,you signed up for it, you are an adult,you'll get over it.When young,pre school age children are involved I can't be as blase.

Again, I have not watched BiP, but Josh without Nick around is a man who is nice to fans, does lots of charity work (not just one event a year), including multiple things for sick children, and loved and supported his dog through bone cancer treatment. I can honestly say I am more concerned about her children having a mom who publically trashes their father than being around Josh in the real world. If anything he will use those caveman tendencies to protect them. As for Amanduh, Olivia had it right, she is like a bad character from teen mom, all JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:14 pm

^^^
So he was not nice to the entire group of BIP and Andi because of Nick . Josh has a temper and IF you actually watched BIP you would know that and see how he treated Nick and others. Josh only cares for himself and it was obvious on the show. He even degraded the woman he says he is totally in love with. Yes Josh does charity work but so does Nick. The only thing I will give credit for Josh is his love of Sabel but he sure does leave her with Eddie most of the time. Josh always blames the edit and Nick owns up to his actions. I would never want Josh around my children when things do not go his way. Also Josh still has MM defending him that is pretty sad at his age. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+62
Topazgold
umngirl
Beagle
Acrunch
sosleepy