SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:01 am

Josh's family really seem bitter on twitter. Isn't he supposed to be concentrating on his new fiancée and her kids, and not what's going on with Nick?
Can't blame him though, Nick IS far more interesting than Duh.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:24 am

At least he tweeted something decent, his mother on the other hand is the obsessive one tweeted something like "good now Nick can focus on his own relationships instead of Josh". no no

Josh better hope this whole thing with Amanda is still "going strong" come January or else he's going to be seething. Well actually that still won't stop him IMO.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 8367-910 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 I_got_13 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:05 am

There will always be something and someone for him to be angry over. He and mom should watch Frozen and Let it go!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:31 am

Did you see MM's hyperbole about Nick saying Josh's name 50 times per episode? Rolling Eyes Puh-lease. I'm tempted to watch the episode again, count how many times it actually was and tweet that to her. She is simply ridiculous.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:35 am

Josh is nothing to Nick.
Josh used to be a Box of rocks. Plural. After seeing him moan, salivate, froth and grind for weeks, it's obvious his box only has one rock.
That's why he is always trying to crack his neck. It's not a neck crack. It's a rock check. If he hears nothing that is a bad sign.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:57 am

His mom is so annoying, holy heck. I thought his tweet was nice though.

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:01 am

bleuberry wrote:His mom is so annoying, holy heck. I thought his tweet was nice though.

I think his family is just saying what any of us would say if it was our family member. However, I would say the same things but not put them on twitter or be so public about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:03 am

Eviebloom wrote:
bleuberry wrote:His mom is so annoying, holy heck. I thought his tweet was nice though.

I think his family is just saying what any of us would say if it was our family member.  However, I would say the same things but not put them on twitter or be so public about it.  

Good point. They're stupidly biting the hand that feeds him, I'm pretty sure they're tweeting away the televised wedding Amanda no doubt wants.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:04 am

Amanda might want the wedding but if Nick finds love he will get the wedding over Josh bet on that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:10 am

Oh boy, if Nick gets the wedding, imagine the tantrums in the Murray tweet land. giggling
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:10 am

They seem delusional, that is not what I would be saying off Twitter either (I hope laugh out loud).

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:02 pm

IMO no one should be putting anything on twitter. All twitter is is a cyber bull horn. Would they be using a bull horn out their front door? I doubt it. So they don't need to abuse that forum to express their spew. IMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+62
Topazgold
umngirl
Beagle
Acrunch
sosleepy