SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:37 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:@StacyNor posted this in the Fan Forum earlier, but I thought I would post it here as well Smiley

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 1006-sub-rochester-crrew-tmz-4

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/10/09/bachelor-nick-viall-hometown-date/

Also the vid included in the article:

Awww they look cute walking across the street intertwined beatingheart Smiley IMO

There were plenty pics and vids of Raven's date as well but TMZ only picked up the Danielle story. Curious.
I expect other rag mags to follow suit now and likely once the season airs.  There seems to be a pattern of coverage forming. JMO

GA, hopes it ok to have reposted.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Reminder: Any posts in a Fan forum are not to be brought over to any other thread without requesting permission from the original poster.
@GuardianAngel I didn't quote the exact post over - I went to the TMZ site, copied the pic/link & added the YouTube video embedment. Stacy mentioned that she wasn't sure the Fan Forum was the perfect place for the TMZ info (her initial post just contained the info & no added "fan" stuff that I can recall).

I thought the Media thread would be a good place for it but wanted to note that she had posted the info somewhere else on the board first as a courtesy. I hope that's okay but if not, I'll definitely note it for future reference Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:03 pm

Ahh ok @TheWrongReasons, well that's different. yes

ETA: is this the same girl that he made a point of dancing with on stage in the group vid? The one where he put his hand on her back as she danced by?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Reminder: Any posts in a Fan forum are not to be brought over to any other thread without requesting permission from the original poster.
Is there any way that SM posts like that; which actually relate to dates that are happening this season; can be placed in the SM thread originally. I will never go into the fan forum page so if it's not placed in the proper Sm thread, viewers like me will miss out on what the discussion is about. Thanks!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ahh ok @TheWrongReasons, well that's different. yes

ETA: is this the same girl that he made a point of dancing with on stage in the group vid? The one where he put his hand on her back as she danced by?
Thanks for the clarification, @GuardianAngel Smiley

I think the girl you are referring to is Kristina Schulman. The one in the latest TMZ link/on the 1st 1-on-1 in Waukesha is Danielle Lo (Lombard). @notarose also mentioned Raven Gates, who got the 2nd 1-on-1 date in Waukesha at Nick's sister's soccer game & a roller skating rink.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:15 pm

It's up to the posters to copy any posts in the No Discussion threads. We try to move them over but sometimes catching up on posts it's easy to miss. It's always appreciated if any SM posted are also posted in the No discussion thread at the same time. This is a huge help in sleuthing the filming schedule and what dates happen when and with who.

After you post, simply quote yourself, copy the whole post, hit the back button so you don't mess up the post, and post it in the No discussion thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It's up to the posters to copy any posts in the No Discussion threads. We try to move them over but sometimes catching up on posts it's easy to miss. It's always appreciated if any SM posted are also posted in the No discussion thread at the same time. This is a huge help in sleuthing the filming schedule and what dates happen when and with who.

After you post, simply quote yourself, copy the whole post, hit the back button so you don't mess up the post, and post it in the No discussion thread.
Thanks GA. I am really referring to the fan forum. That isn't a place that I would go to find posts/info so if they can actually be placed in the regular SM thread if the poster doesn't have time to post into the no discussion one, then at least someone else may find time to post in the no discussion thread. If they remain in the fan forum, then they are lost to me and maybe others??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:53 pm

GrownAzzMan wrote: I know it's early but damn some of  these girls are too young for Nick AND Luke.
One of the reasons I thought that it was Chase that was going to be Bach. Not to mention, Chase was in LA when Nick was announced and Luke was told ahead of time and wasn't in LA. Going by the ages of the girls, they'd be a closer fit to Chase than either Nick or Luke IMO.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:40 pm

@rachyhoft
Big shout out to @chrisbharrison for talking to me at the bar today! You're the man! #milwaukee #bachelor #shouldhaveboughtyouadrink

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:02 am

Ashley I was interviewed by Huff Post recently and I found this answer very interesting esp the last line. Considering how close she is with Nick, she might have had more insight into how he is approaching this whole experience IMO. I can't wait for January. Hopefully this is a season unlike any other! (in a good way  cheeky )  cheerleader

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Captur16

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bachelor-in-paradises-ashley-i-discusses-nick-as_us_57fac50fe4b090dec0e7168f?
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:34 am

^^^
"both were exceptional, one-of-a-kind women" says to me that from Ashley I's perspective Nick is hoping for another 1-of-a-kind - unique and as "unlike" as Andi and Kaitlyn were from each other.

yes yes @coolangel I'm hoping for some originality as well Smiley

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:56 am

Andi and Kaitlyn were "one of a kind"..? That's news to me... IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes