SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:38 pm

bleuberry wrote:I warned my BFF that if I ever see her future kids in laced up sandals, I'm buying them some God awful crocs laugh out loud.

I get irrationally annoyed at the very sight of them. duh

I agree with the gladiator sandals.  They have to be uncomfortable in the summer.  But that's another thing that I remember Josh not liking.  I remember when he and Andi were together and they did an interview for the Knot.  She was talking about what kind of gown she wanted and she said she would bring Josh with her to look at gowns.  She said she always brought him with her when she needed a dress for an event because he had a good sense of what looked good on her.  And she said liked the fact that he would say either something looked awesome or no way.  One of things she mentioned is that he said that she would never wear gladiator sandals.  So I find it amusing that not only does Amanda wear them but both of her girls do as well.  But I also see that it seems to be the style of today. I believe that he is conservative and old fashioned.

I will admit I am biased in some ways but I can honestly say I didn't like Amanda since Ben's season so it has nothing to do with her being with Josh now.  I don't like to make fun of things that people have no control over but I will say that on Ben's season I could not stand her voice  and would actually turn the volume off when she talked.  So when I saw her on BIP I could see that how she presented herself on there did nothing to make me warm to her.  

Everyone condemned Josh for the way he was on BIP but the flip side is anyone with respect for themselves would not have allowed him to behave in that manner.  She would not have gone in the boom, boom room when they had only known each other 3 days if that.  It was almost as though she was desperate and would allow anyone to treat her with disrespect.  And I know this is rehashing but my instincts were correct when Josh wanted to leave BIP and just date her in real life but she wanted to stay.   She could still have had Josh, gone home early to be with her girls.  Win.  Win.  In my opinion.

So still confused as to what it is that she wants, is it fame, is it Josh, is it the simple life that she talks about.  I know how much Josh loves children and wants a family but I do hope that he is at least thinking about what problems will continue to happen with a ready made family and not rush into anything.  These are all just my opinions.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by missnana Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:49 pm

bluwavz wrote:The BOR would be best getting himself out of this mess ASAP. If the Duhhh, Momma Duhhh and friend of Duhhh think nothing of trashing the father of her girls then they'll think nothing of throwing the BOR under the bus when this relationship inevitably goes up in flames. And let's face it, Bachelor Nation is most likely going to take the Duhhh's side because the BOR already has a bad reputation after the Fictional Novel and for some bizarre reason single mommies are seen as paragons of virtue on this show. This will not end well for the BOR. I'd feel badly for him if he hadn't gone on the show to repair his image and gotten himself mixed up with crazy again and well honestly he's not really much of a catch himself either.  

All JMO.

I love your posts Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 20 3806527698 on point + hilarious sense of humor :yes:
I love how the 'h' after 'Duh' progressively keeps increasing throughout the post cantstopl
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:25 pm

Borduhh speak : BOR annoyed. BOR tell everyone. DUH late. laugh out loud

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 20 Image13

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:28 pm

^can somebody please explain to me what the appeal of the above animal stickers/filter is? I mean I could somehow understand if you are 16, but when you are in your 30s.....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:46 pm

bleuberry wrote:Borduhh speak : BOR annoyed. BOR tell everyone. DUH late. laugh out loud

I thought the same thing laugh out loud. Why is it that everyone else teasing their SO I can see as cute/funny? But when Josh and whoever is his flava "love of his life" of the month does it, it always seems mean spirited?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:02 pm

Every day I become more and more dumbfounded that this is the man Andi wanted to marry. Suspect

Last edited by bluwavz on Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:08 pm

bleuberry wrote:Borduhh speak : BOR annoyed. BOR tell everyone. DUH late. laugh out loud

I am all for dry humour - I am very sarcastic myself - but I don't get the joke if there is one - seems passive aggressive to me
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:14 pm

That snap as well as Amanda's earlier "joke" about Josh trashing the place are giving me the impression that these two already annoy each other quite a bit. Not a good sign after 3 months.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:26 pm

Amanda made reference to almost being late to their flight on her snapchat too.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:50 pm

bluwavz wrote:Every day I become more and more dumbfounded that this is the man Andi wanted to marry. Suspect

I will say this:

This entire spectacle has illuminated Andi in a whole new light for me. She no longer bothers me nearly as much as she used to. I think she came out the winner here. Free promotion for her book, justified over what she wrote to begin with, and best of all, she's free and clear of BOR. I honestly do not understand how a woman who has enough smarts to pass a BAR exam and actively practice law chose this neanderthal as her F1. I think Andi may go down as one of the worst leads in terms of making a final choice. Honestly. 

I agree the passive agressive-ness between these two on social media is palpable. They don't really like each other all that much, IMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:55 pm

Book smarts do not always translate into common sense or other smarts or even sensitivity and insight. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:19 pm

sbolduc wrote:

I am all for dry humour - I am very sarcastic myself - but I don't get the joke if there is one - seems passive aggressive to me

Well he better get use to it because when you have 2 little kids to get ready it's not that easy to always be on time. Sounds like he is getting impatient already.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99