SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:04 pm

Topic is now unlocked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:10 pm

If she's raking in 20K a month shilling crap on Instagram and he just dropped 70 grand on a new car for her, he's even dumber than I thought.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:19 pm

^ Since the car is most likely in his name, he can most definitely snatch that thing back from her whenever he wants. If she sold her Hyundai, and they break up, she's left without a car..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:35 pm

This isn't a house, it's a car.  If down the road these two were to split, I'm sure she could afford to go get herself a new one if needed. But I'm guessing they are hopeful to be staying together for the long haul, as any engaged couple should be.  If something should change, the car would be one of the least things they should worry about.  Those can be purchased or leased at any time, especially if you are making $20k/month + in SM ads.  

We don't know what model year Amanda's Hyundai was or if it was a lease or if it was even in her ex's name. There may have been a good reason for Josh to surprise her with this gift.  I think it was very nice of him.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:08 pm

It's probably a lease. That's what I do.

*EDITED*.  Jmo!

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : other members should not be personalized as a "tough crowd".)
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:01 pm

IMO, I would say Amanda is a very lucky young woman. Andi even stated in her book that Josh was very generous with extravagant gifts. IMO, Josh is the guy I knew him to be before Andis book came out. He is a fun loving, hard working man that loves the Lord, his family (which now extends to Amanda and her girls) and his dog, Sabel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:41 pm

I actually think it's very cute that Josh got Amanda a new car. Its just weird that he got it for her so early in their relationship and what that may mean.. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:24 pm

Their candy crush posts on snapchat/Ig are :headbanging

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:49 pm

What on earth did Candy Crush offer this desperate, job-less bunch Bach nation? Embarrassing.

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:10 pm

SMH.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:57 pm

I'm so proud of The Duh. Josh threw away her Birkenstocks (literally into the trash) because he hates them but he just snapped and she's wearing them again. So what she had to fish them out of the garbage, she's still standing up for herself (sorta but I'm not picky). Good job, girl!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:10 pm

Well, she's not my cup of tea and never will be, but it gives me a little teeny, tiny hope for her.  Good job!  Stand your ground, Duh!  Doesn't he know a girl loves her shoes and he should not try to come between them.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99