SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 75 of 76 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:32 pm

No one other than those involved know the real and whole story. How they choose to air their laundry is a difference IMO.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:41 pm

Idlemess wrote:No one other than those involved know the real and whole story. How they choose to air their laundry is a difference IMO.

Alex has only praised her ex in public, right?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:33 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:I guess Alex's ex and his gf don't have phones to call and contact Alex, instead they go to social media to discuss parenting and schedules. Seems really immature, and now for the little child some tabloid fodder to read later on in his life.

Poor kid. Not only that, he has his name thrown around on national television and talked about by everyone like he's an obstacle to some relationship on TV. That's why it's always tricky when kids are involved.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:50 am

Richie's back on snapchat
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:45 pm

Source IG

Cute pic of Alex and Richie in some downtime
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:17 pm

Here's a thought - if the bachelor doesn't choose the fan favorite, the demand for updates, pics, etc on social media isn't as high and thus bachelor and chosen one can have more privacy post show! While I hope Richie is happy, I am not invested in what he and Alex are up to post-show. Liberating and freedom from checking in for updates!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:59 am

Good point [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] For me personally I want them all to be happy. If I like the lead, as I do Richie then I like to see updates post show even if I don't care for the F1. If don't care for the lead then IA I'm not interested in seeing updates.

Seeing him so happy with Alex keeps me interested in their lives post show. She IMO appears genuine in her feelings for him and for their future.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:26 am

^^I want them to be happy also because I love Richie. I am having an issue with the amount of time Alex is away from her kid, the fact that Richie and Alex said that they are deeply in love and have found the one but yet he has not met her son even as a friend. The pictures I am seeing are of happy single 20 somethings with no responsibility. I'm not saying that they should not have fun but..... IMO..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:46 pm

Personally, i trust Alex on this. She has already been in a "serious" relationship while having Elijah and let her ex boyfriend be a part of his life. So i think she's in the best position to judge when it's the perfect time to let Richie meet her little boy. She said in an interview that she talked to Elijah about Richie and how he's a special person to her and let him watch some fun segments of the show. Even asked him if he wants to meet him. So he already aware of Richie's presence/importance in his mum's life.
Elijah is only a 5 year old boy. Taking things slow is,in my opinion, the right thing to do especially with all the media attention on them right now.

Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:26 am

Love Googlebox and love their reaction to the Finale

Gogglebox viewers tell Richie Strahan he's made 'a huge life mistake'

Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:21 pm

Anyone knows if Alex has seen her kid since the end of the show a few weeks ago? Just seems unusual that A&R are celebrating and meeting fam without him(pictures from their IGs indicate such).
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:25 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Anyone knows if Alex has seen her kid since the end of the show a few weeks ago?  Just seems unusual that A&R are celebrating and meeting fam without him(pictures from their IGs indicate such).

I believe Alex's ex has their son at the moment. He has said on IG that he has Elijah for the school holidays, and there is still another week to go until the Vic school holidays are over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 76 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15