SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 74 of 76 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:08 am

Richie posted this on his Instagram! First pic he has posted since he was announced to be the Bachelor!

I found her, my love, my co-pilot, my partner in crime, my everything. I followed my heart and I've never been this happy. Alex to me you're perfect, you're everything I could of ever wished for. You make me the happiest guy in world, I love you. Thank you to my family, friends and everyone that supported us. This has been a wild ride and we are looking forward to sharing our adventures to come. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:10 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:00 am

I'm TeamNikki this season, but I never dislike Alex, thought she got a mixed edits and turned out not in her favor. While I still feel sad for Nikki, I feel bad for Alex too. It must have been hard to hear almost everyone said she was the wrong choice, Nikki is so much better, etc etc.

I think Alex does love Richie, I wish they could stay strong and stay happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:57 am

peggy0221 wrote:I'm TeamNikki this season, but I never dislike Alex, thought she got a mixed edits and turned out not in her favor. While I still feel sad for Nikki, I feel bad for Alex too. It must have been hard to hear almost everyone said she was the wrong choice, Nikki is so much better, etc etc.

This is pretty much my stance on it. I feel horrible for her that in basically every interview, it gets brought up that "everyone wanted Nikki to win" "everyone thinks Richie made the wrong choice" "there's been so much backlash for you two" ect... it just seems unnecessary IMO especially since she was never a villain or rude to the other girls, the biggest knock on her was that she was "too invested" or "too over the top", which honestly I think is just her personality and not an indication that she's disingenuous. She seems to really love him. The interviewers should have been focusing on them as a couple instead of bringing up how Nikki was the fan favourite every 5 minutes. 

With that being said, the tide is already starting to turn slightly. Most of the top comments on the Bachelor AU Facebook page are now supportive of Richie and Alex and reprimanding the people who are sending them negative comments, so I think the worst of it is over now. Best of luck to them! I genuinely hope they work out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:07 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

This was a cute interview. They seem really to like each other. And that chocolate bath looked like FUN!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:13 am

bblake wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:I'm TeamNikki this season, but I never dislike Alex, thought she got a mixed edits and turned out not in her favor. While I still feel sad for Nikki, I feel bad for Alex too. It must have been hard to hear almost everyone said she was the wrong choice, Nikki is so much better, etc etc.

This is pretty much my stance on it. I feel horrible for her that in basically every interview, it gets brought up that "everyone wanted Nikki to win" "everyone thinks Richie made the wrong choice" "there's been so much backlash for you two" ect... it just seems unnecessary IMO especially since she was never a villain or rude to the other girls, the biggest knock on her was that she was "too invested" or "too over the top", which honestly I think is just her personality and not an indication that she's disingenuous. She seems to really love him. The interviewers should have been focusing on them as a couple instead of bringing up how Nikki was the fan favourite every 5 minutes. 

With that being said, the tide is already starting to turn slightly. Most of the top comments on the Bachelor AU Facebook page are now supportive of Richie and Alex and reprimanding the people who are sending them negative comments, so I think the worst of it is over now. Best of luck to them! I genuinely hope they work out.

Not sure this article will help there cause Rolling Eyes
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:14 am

What was the point of this article? Just feeds into the whole choosing with his little head scenario. Keep it classy!

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:46 am

iamreal2u wrote:Was this posted before?  Big Oops....

For now, where are you two going to live? What’s the arrangement?
Strahan: We’re thinking Northern Territory. Just to throw the paps off. No, obviously I’m from Perth and Ni—uh, Alex is from Melbourne, so you know. There’s a lot we still have to work out. But we’re going to have two home bases in Perth and Melbourne.
Nation: We’re not in any rush. We want to just enjoy the start of this chapter.

Source:WHO
Oh my gosh  giggling

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:05 am

If those quotes from the article are true, it seems like they have not even thought of a game plan how to manage their situation (both with the son and the locations). Because let's face it, they are not teenagers who are without any responsibilities. In the 3 months after the FRC when they talked daily, they aren't able to make any decisions regarding that, so who knows what will happen. It's their business, but Richie's mom had a great point about them coming to terms with the reality of their situation.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:44 am

I think Richie started to rewrite history after Alex was having such a backlash. I remember in the 2nd SD with Nikki when he gave her the rose he said.. from my heart would you accept this rose. I don't know. I also think Alex started to put the sexy on Richie and little Richie went blind or blue in this instance. I did not realise that Alex dress at F3 was transparent so it was like wearing a bathing suit with black gauze. wow. Poor little Richie did not stand a chance.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:05 pm

in_denial wrote:What was the point of this article? Just feeds into the whole choosing with his little head scenario. Keep it classy!

This is just gross. Shows the maturity level, I guess. ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:19 pm

I guess Alex's ex and his gf don't have phones to call and contact Alex, instead they go to social media to discuss parenting and schedules. Seems really immature, and now for the little child some tabloid fodder to read later on in his life.

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 76 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15