SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 47 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 34 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:08 pm

Try this. Close the X's and any window's that open. You don't need to download anything, just get rid of the X's.Then press play.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:14 am

Ok  - so I finally had a chance to look through the official Bachelorette CA instagram account and did anyone else notice there is way more Mikhel posts that Kevin. Three of the last 5 posts have been of Jasmine and Mikhel and only one of Kevin. And often in a group photo Mikhel is the focus. No sure what it means - Could mean he is F1 or it could be a misdirect!

All I know is that the Bachelorette Au posted a really obvious photo just before the finale where Lee was holding a heart up in the air, Matty was reaching up to it but not quite getting there and Jake was doing a half-hearted attempt to reach it. Lee was F1, Matty was F2 and Jake was F3.

What are your thoughts?

Last edited by Katiebelle on Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:22 am

@Katiebelle - I lean towards it being a misdirect just because before Mike was eliminated, he got so much promotion on the Bachelorette CA social media channels. They would gif and instagram and post about pretty much every scene that Jasmine and Mike shared. Even in an episode where they didn't really speak the IG account shared a BTS photo of them together. In the end it was all for naught because he was the F3. I think Mikhel has got a reasonable amount of promo too (they have increased it since Mike left) but Kevin W has so little in contrast to the other two and he's in the F2. It just makes me suspicious  scratch
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:29 am

Katiebelle wrote:Ok  - so I finally had a chance to look through the official Bachelorette CA instagram account and did anyone else notice there is way more Mikhel posts that Kevin. Three of the last 5 posts have been of Jasmine and Mikhel and only one of Kevin. And often in a group photo Mikhel is the focus. No sure what it means - Could mean he is F1 or it could be a misdirect!

All I know is that the Bachelorette Au posted a really obvious photo just before the finale where Lee was holding a heart up in the air, Matty was reaching up to it but not quite getting there and Jake was doing a half-hearted attempted. Lee was F1, Matty was F2 and Jake was F3.

What are your thoughts?

@Katiebelle

i shared the same sentiment with you....i think Mikhel is F1  yes . btw..i saw your post over my work on KW as the runner up. I wished you asked me earlier about the Bio Analysis.. giggling . I did mess up between Mike and Mikhel as FIR/next lead and the F1. I stand corrected about the F1, while i stand by my opinion that KW is the F2. I have finished the Bio analysis of both Mikhel and KW and it can confirm Mikhel as the F1, with the same procedure that i used to depict Lee as the F1 as you have pointed out. Still working to drop it on this thread as you have asked.  yes
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:03 am

IA - @lightredemption

They IMO have promoted Mike and Mikhel more than anyone else, and Mike was the F3, and they continue to promote Mikhel, how is it that Mikhel would be the F1 with the same level of promotion?

An example is the motorcyle pic, posted, deleted, reposted. Someone obviously has control over what's authorized to post and what's not.

Are they doing a reverse now and promoting Mikhel more because he is the F1? I don't think that's the case. I certainly could be wrong.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:20 am

ITA @lightredemption@GuardianAngel
It makes no sense to me how one set of analysis criteria that resulted in an F3 finish for Mike could suddenly be applied to conclude an F1 finish for Mikhel. Like if you use a mathematical formula & don't get the right answer, I don't see how applying the same formula again would suddenly generate a different result the second time - IMO if it doesn't work, it would make more sense to try something else instead. 

^all JMO, I could be wrong, time will tell ... Smiley

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:25 am

GuardianAngel wrote:IA - @lightredemption

They IMO have promoted Mike and Mikhel more than anyone else, and Mike was the F3, and they continue to promote Mikhel, how is it that Mikhel would be the F1 witht he same level of promotion?

An example is the motorcyle pic, posted, deleted, reposted. Someone obviously has control over what's authorized to post and what's not.

Are they doing a reverse now and promoting Mikhel more because he is the F1? I don't think that's the case. I certainly could be wrong.

My theory is that the show is promoting Mikhel (and previously Mike) to support their weaker connection with Jasmine. Onscreen Kevin & Jasmine speak for themselves, but in order to make it seem like a closer race, SM is boosting the weaker (Mikhel) relationship. JMO
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:30 am

I agree to all of the above. Also if Mike does not work out as the next bachelor they need a beloved back up.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:43 am

jojo47 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:IA - @lightredemption

They IMO have promoted Mike and Mikhel more than anyone else, and Mike was the F3, and they continue to promote Mikhel, how is it that Mikhel would be the F1 witht he same level of promotion?

My theory is that the show is promoting Mikhel (and previously Mike) to support their weaker connection with Jasmine. Onscreen Kevin & Jasmine speak for themselves, but in order to make it seem like a closer race, SM is boosting the weaker (Mikhel) relationship. JMO
This makes sense to me as well :yes: 
& it seems to be working - we are discussing laugh out loud 
I can't wait for Nov. 22 when we will have the answer for sure Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:57 pm

Here is one thing for Mikhel
Jasmine wanting to be in India
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Screen14
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:58 pm

Posting this picture and the comments, tells me he is justifying what he went through at that moment. I've never seen a F1 afraid to go for it. It's the opposite, they are afraid that they won't be the F1. The F1 doesn't feel like they should go home and give up IMHO.

mikhel_sickandFor those of you who are curious about just what it's like to go through this experience...read Kevin P's amazing blog.
http://changethewayitis.blogspot.ca/?m=1

II cant even to begin to explain what was going through my head after hometowns. I was definitely at a crossroads....go home or put everything on the line.
Tune in this Tuesday at 9pm @w_network for Part 1 of the finale

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 14730518_1111505895623112_6883710223224143872_n

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:35 am

@GuardianAngel You could be right but on the other hand it could be casting doubt on the f1 (not thinking this is so but could be). I could see Mikhel being stressed out after the HTDs but if he's still that way after the FD then that could be more of a negative for him as f1, imo. I'm more inclined to think that they're highlighting this to pump him up for lead.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 47 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 34 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking